@Juveynile

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Re: @Juveynile

Postby nadrii on Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:53 pm

Is this thread still funny? I want to make sure I'm up to date.

Image
User avatar
nadrii
 
Posts: 566
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:20 pm


Re: @Juveynile

Postby Qaz on Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:38 pm

nadrii wrote:Is this thread still funny? I want to make sure I'm up to date.

Image

Omg. I found the video to this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mT3c38KCrmQ
Image
User avatar
Qaz
 
Posts: 182
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:16 am


Re: @Juveynile

Postby Riggnaros on Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:11 pm

i dont know what is more disturbing:

- The fact this thread is still going

or

- The fact that somehow Qazs managed to find a video link to that gif.
Image
User avatar
Riggnaros
 
Posts: 2827
Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:08 am
Location: Memphis, TN


Re: @Juveynile

Postby Qaz on Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:58 pm

Riggnaros wrote:i dont know what is more disturbing:

- The fact this thread is still going

or

- The fact that somehow Qazs managed to find a video link to that gif.

I believe the word you're looking for is "impressed."
Image
User avatar
Qaz
 
Posts: 182
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:16 am


Re: @Juveynile

Postby Sugarz on Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:05 pm

Qaz wrote:
Riggnaros wrote:i dont know what is more disturbing:

- The fact this thread is still going

or

- The fact that somehow Qazs managed to find a video link to that gif.

I believe the word you're looking for is "impressed."


Yes, my dear Qaz, Sugarz is impressive! Thank you so much for noticing. Like you couldn't help but notice since im so adorable. I'm like the sweet, funny, glitter version of the energizer bunny. My posts keep going and going and going and...
Sugarz
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:43 pm


Re: @Juveynile

Postby dfdf on Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:18 pm

As far as how things work with promotions. They are given out 1 of 2 ways.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
dfdf
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:15 pm


Re: @Juveynile

Postby Sinnermighty on Thu May 02, 2013 2:38 am

Sugarz wrote:Ok, just wanted to keep you guys updated. I think I have Landsoul convinced to run away to Illidan with me. I'll be expecting my guild invite soon!!

XOXO


Sugarz wish came true ;o
Image
Image
User avatar
Sinnermighty
 
Posts: 716
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:07 am
Location: Toronto, Canada


Previous

Return to Public for Peasants

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron