hi my name is sewshi!

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

hi my name is sewshi!

Postby sewshi on Wed May 04, 2005 12:01 pm

i'm a cool dude. i swear. (ask verbim and bubba)

i am a piece of crap for ditching them and going to another server for a long long time. i swear after i get my other rogue up to 60 i will start playing on this server more.

but i am so damned sick of rogues.. no more rogues!!!

question for verb & bubba: want all the stuff from kyosuke? i probably won't be playing him anymore now that i'm so sick of rogues.. i'll probably just end up selling all his stuff and giving it to one of you guys.

ho hum.. i'm stuck in DC reading forums all day, hopefully i'll see you guys soon!
"i'm the firebearer, holder of the sun.. the earth and the universe combined as one. an everlasting energy taking all forms.. blue skies on sunny days, terrible storms"
sewshi

Postby ZX7 on Wed May 04, 2005 5:20 pm

but i am so damned sick of rogues.. no more rogues!!!
Zxtreme 70 UD Priest
Zxtasy 60 UD Warrior
ZX7
Guild Leader

Postby Gricer on Wed May 04, 2005 5:54 pm

ugh, horrible quote isnt it Zx? O_O
Gricer

Postby Latif on Thu May 05, 2005 1:52 pm

ur a bad rogue, noone will replace latif... he was a rogue, hunter, priest, shaman, paladin, and Game Master.
Latif

Postby Bubba on Thu May 05, 2005 3:33 pm

sewshi, if ya wanna sell ur junk and gimme gold thatd be cool :D if you wanna make a new char ill give ya the loot.
One day I'm gonna pwn all of you nub nuts.
Bubba

Postby Kreik on Thu May 05, 2005 4:19 pm

I'll take your character, it doesnt need any money. I love rogues for pvp! Priests get reptitive =/.
Contrivez of <vodka>
Disco Priest / Resto Druid
Kreik

Postby sewshi on Thu May 05, 2005 10:02 pm

hah.. well, i love rogues to be honest. my rogue on illidan, kyosuke, is pretty amazing. however, after playing so much rogue on another server i feel the need to do something else. probably a warlock.

jah.. i'll send you some shit soon. sorry about taking that sweet ring you gave me though!
"i'm the firebearer, holder of the sun.. the earth and the universe combined as one. an everlasting energy taking all forms.. blue skies on sunny days, terrible storms"
sewshi

Return to Public for Peasants