Blood Legion Spec Ops

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

Re: Blood Legion Spec Ops

Postby Affinity on Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:00 pm

Grazburz wrote:Just wait ONE min - you gave affiniti what?! XD

I WOOOON. he said I could play :(
Affinity

Postby Tøxin on Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:09 pm

Affinity wrote:

I actually told Affin to invite any BL members to participate (he obviously hid it for himself <3).
Tøxin

Postby Grazburz on Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:20 pm

:p

don't worry we still <3 affin
Grazburz

Postby Affinity on Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:26 pm

Tøxin wrote:
Affinity wrote:

I actually told Affin to invite any BL members to participate (he obviously hid it for himself <3).

well if I told the guild ataxus woulda gotten involved which woulda been bad for me.
Affinity

Postby Lucmarceau on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:42 pm

Good news regarding the Spec Ops mumble channel!

With the increasing interest towards members joining Blood Legion Spec Ops, and with the raid groups being formed I have decided to revive the channel under one condition. The channel will stay alive based on donations, and the more donations towards the channel, the larger I can make it.

If this is something that you wish to see in the very near future, please let me know as soon as possible!

Edit : Since this will be a community mumble, I will have locked channels for strictly Blood Legion Spec Ops raiders, and whatever other channels you would like to be kept private.

Here is a link to the chipin : http://lucmarceau.chipin.com/spec-ops-mumble

- Ramdas
Last edited by Lucmarceau on Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lucmarceau

Postby kaeXo on Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:38 am

Looks like BLSO just went through a lot of chnages.

*gasp* :o
My YouTube Channel
My Facebook Profile Add me if you like! =]
Click on my sig below for a brief gaming history.
I had to make it for a low level webdesign class using notepad so don't laugh!

kaeXo

Postby Lucmarceau on Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:03 pm

With all of our stay in Blood Legion coming to and end, I would like to personally thank all of you's for your contributions and efforts towards their current cause. With myself back in Blood Legion Spec Ops, I have solid plans for us to, to complete all guild achievements in the upcoming future. With my new computer on it's way, you can expect daily livestreaming and MANY events coming up soon! :)

Also, I will be re-activating the mumble channel and plan to continue to have it funded through donations.

By the way, this is the Screenshot I have decided to use as my final screenshot for my interview with TGT Media.

http://imgur.com/X0xH9

Edit : These are the other four pictures I gathered over the week to be using in the interview.

http://imgur.com/9M7n6,hwYTP,nrtKM,JPeJ7#0
Lucmarceau

Postby Bluesage on Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:43 am

im testing to see if my forum account works
Bluesage

Postby Affinity on Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:08 am

Bluesage wrote:im testing to see if my forum account works

yay blue sausage :D
Affinity

Postby Tøxin on Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:19 am

Affinity wrote:
Bluesage wrote:im testing to see if my forum account works

yay blue sausage :D

blue waffle?
Tøxin

Postby Bluesage on Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:49 am

Just like on stream my name gets said the wrong way
Bluesage

Postby Zizzer on Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:38 pm

Ramdas, I will be interested in filling out the application for this group you are putting together in BLSO, would you mind sending me a PM when you post it? Much appreciated :)
Zizzer

Postby osatox on Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:52 pm

Lucmarceau wrote:With all of our stay in Blood Legion coming to and end, I would like to personally thank all of you's for your contributions and efforts towards their current cause. With myself back in Blood Legion Spec Ops, I have solid plans for us to, to complete all guild achievements in the upcoming future. With my new computer on it's way, you can expect daily livestreaming and MANY events coming up soon! :)

As Ramdas has mentioned and put tons of effort toward this, I transferred to Illidan ~2-3 weeks ago and have enjoyed my time in BLSO. As stated that BLSO is undergoing some changes under the leadership of the main BL guild and with the help of Ramdas, I am hoping to be a part of it for the long term.

Since coming to Illidan, I have met plenty of players from the main Blood Legion guild and from the Spec Ops guild as well which I would call new friends and players whom I can and do enjoy playing with.

I too am also streaming on a daily basis. Prior to coming to Illidan I was leading my own guild as GM and Raid Leader, and while stressful, it was pretty fun with some of the players that I interacted with. If BL/Radmas would need me to, I would help out in any way that I can offer my services to with BL/BLSO.

My Stream: www.twitch.tv/osatox
My YouTube: www.youtube.com/osatox
osatox

Postby Lucmarceau on Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:38 pm

Now that I have a moment to finally post I can bring up a project I had mentioned earlier in guild chat.

What I'm starting as of tonight is the creation of Blood Legion Spec Ops main core (Outside of QRF of course), and in order to do this I need the attention of the best players possible that would meet the requirements to be on this elite roster. For those unable to meet such strict requirements, Kaexo will be putting together multiple raids based on times members will be able to play, so contacting him about raiding on a more casual basis is highly recommended.

What I am also asking from you Blood Legion Spec Ops is to show your interest here, and begin ultilizing resources that have been given to us in order to stay connected, and build as a guild. This forum thread, the mumble channel, and my spreadsheets are just to name a few. As more of us begin to use these, we will be given a helping hand from those with more power to grant us even more resources (Maybe even a sub-forum).

In the coming weeks, I would like as many members to post in this thread to show others that may come across this that Spec Ops is not a guild where nothing is going on and to give feedback on what you would like to see done. Activities, events, maybe you need help farming a legendary, post it here and I will be sure to make stuff happen.

Your ever so helpful, and very tired Slave Master,
Ramdas
Lucmarceau

Postby shadoww on Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:06 am

hey all. first off i wanna give a huge thank you to Ramdas our noble leader who directed me here. first off id just like to say im very pleased to be in a guild with all of u in BLSO, great group of players and people as indiviuals and as a unit. the reason i transferred over here to illidan is to be with all of you. i have been watching the live streams now for a couple weeks and thought i would transfer over and join the fun :)
the names mitch im 18 and currently residing in Canada ive been playing wow now since vanilla, although never really started raiding until late BC. ive played a DK since early wrath and have loved him ever since. im a great guy to be around, always bringing out the bright side in everything and so confident in myself as a palyer and person. so ramdas all i really wanna say here is keep up the fantastic work your doing with all of us and cant wait to get more involved with the guild in the future! :)

- Shadoww
shadoww

PreviousNext

Return to Public for Peasants