PvP group with Bubba

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

PvP group with Bubba

Postby Bubba on Thu May 27, 2004 10:18 pm

This is mostly concerning Myself, Verbim, Scooter, Spike, and one other who would like to join this.

I was thinking since we are already planning to group together a lot this upcoming push, we could designate certain zones (one for each level range) that we play exclusively when all of us are online and grouping together. There are definately a bunch of zones available for this, and with a whole group dedicated to a single zone at a time we could breeze through them pretty quickly. Well, the point is, I'd like to explore and fully venture through these new zones being added, and also it would be wise to have faithful back-up when danger arises in the PvP server. Trust you guys feel the same way.

Your favorite troll,
Bubba
Bubba

Postby verbim on Sat May 29, 2004 2:58 pm

hah! well, i vote we make sure to spend some time around levels 20-25 doing ratchet quests, and causing some serious hurt to the silly horde.. :D
verbim

Postby Guest on Sun May 30, 2004 8:11 am

Now that sounds like a plan verbo, goldenstyx is gonna be with us too, so thats a lotta hurt we could put down.

Postby ZX7 on Sun May 30, 2004 8:35 am

Bubba, when you log in...put a check in the box to auto log in when you return to the forums.

ZX
Zxtreme 70 UD Priest
Zxtasy 60 UD Warrior
ZX7
Guild Leader

Return to Public for Peasants