Guild Parties

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

Guild Parties

Postby Doriendor on Wed May 26, 2004 1:38 pm

So I was wondering how often you all do guild parties. I've soloed through my levels and was hoping to get more experience with other people in. I'm sure it would also be a good way to get a sponser (Hint hint). I'm probably too quiet to find out how often they're made so I thought I'd post here ^^ (Plus this section of the forum seems rather quiet lately)
Corichev - 8 Rogue
Doriendor

Postby Eowin on Wed May 26, 2004 1:56 pm

What u can do is maybe join channel BL and see if anyone has the same quests as you..? I dunno, I usually ask what other ppl have and join them to get them up to speed on quests (esp quests that have multiple parts to it) so that I can finish something of my own that's pending but was too high lvl for me to do alone. But anyway, join channel BL when you're in game and keep your eyes peeled for parties that are forming! :D
~Eowin (Priest) - Mining/Engineer
Eowin

Postby Illicit on Wed May 26, 2004 5:35 pm

Yeah, not to many play D2, but when we play toghter it's quite fun, and just hit the channel ask if anyone wants to help you or wants to play with you, and I'm sure they'd be glad to if they're not to busy.
Illicit

Postby ZX7 on Wed May 26, 2004 6:13 pm

Illicit, This is a WoW player :P

Join channel BL, we are grouped up id say 80% of the time. Last night we had a 3 group raid on the scarlet monastery :)

Most of us are at or near the lvl cap, but we're more than happy to help with something if asked. Dont be shy, strike up a convo in the public channel BL, type /join BL

Also I suggest changing the BL text to red or something that sticks out from general and trade chat. See ya in game

ZX
Zxtreme 70 UD Priest
Zxtasy 60 UD Warrior
ZX7
Guild Leader

Return to Public for Peasants