New Race!!! Two-headed Ogre.....

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

New Race!!! Two-headed Ogre.....

Postby ZX7 on Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:29 am

Could this be april fools??

I dont think they'd do something that harsh...but *shrug*

Two-Headed Ogres Added as a Playable Race in World of Warcraft
It’s official: Blizzard Entertainment is proud to announce that Two-headed Ogres are now a playable race in World of Warcraft, our upcoming massively multiplayer online role-playing game. Giving two separate players simultaneous control of a single body, this new race introduces a unique cooperative gaming experience never before attempted. See them for yourself in this exclusive preview, which includes the first available screenshots and an exciting first look at the innovative new game mechanics. Current beta testers should expect to see this new content added in the coming weeks.

By selecting the Two-headed Ogre race, you are selflessly choosing to share your existence in World of Warcraft with another player. That is, you are staking claim to one half of the Ogre whole. As a Two-headed Ogre, you will have control of one head and one arm at all times. Your other half will be controlled by a second player automatically and permanently paired with you upon character creation…

ZX
Zxtreme 70 UD Priest
Zxtasy 60 UD Warrior
ZX7
Guild Leader

Postby Anachronism on Thu Apr 01, 2004 11:41 am

Doesn't sound very genuine. After all, they are quite the pranksters.
I'm playing Temporal Chairs. I'm only here until the time machine comes back for me.
Anachronism

Postby Jericho on Thu Apr 01, 2004 4:45 pm

By selecting the Two-headed Ogre race, you are selflessly choosing to share your existence in World of Warcraft with another player. That is, you are staking claim to one half of the Ogre whole. As a Two-headed Ogre, you will have control of one head and one arm at all times. Your other half will be controlled by a second player automatically and permanently paired with you upon character creation…

I wish it were true because orges are almost as good as orcs....aw the good ol' days[/quote]
Jericho

Postby terf bl on Thu Apr 01, 2004 4:54 pm

sounds like rubbish to me... but who knows? :o
terf bl

Postby ZX7 on Thu Apr 01, 2004 6:18 pm

heres some Screen shots i just took enjoy

http://www.bloodlegion.com/images/2headedOgre1.jpg

http://www.bloodlegion.com/images/2headedOgre2.jpg

Isn't he just so cute? lol

ZX
Zxtreme 70 UD Priest
Zxtasy 60 UD Warrior