WoW News

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

WoW Beta...Finally Hell has frozen over.....

Postby ZX7 on Wed Mar 17, 2004 11:20 pm

World of Warcraft Beta Coming Soon
With the North American and Korean versions of the World of Warcraft beta test right around the corner, we are in the process of setting up our new World of Warcraft Community Site. During the beta test, this site will serve as a resource for the testers and provide the entire community with a place to follow what’s happening in the game.

We encourage you to visit http://www.worldofwarcraft.comto learn more about the game. We've already added more details on classes, basic gameplay information, and trade skills. Please note that this site will not be active until your Internet Service Provider (ISP) updates their DNS entry (address) for our new site. We encourage you to check back later if you do not see the new web site yet.

The Community Site will evolve continuously throughout the beta test; so stop by regularly to see what's new. Additionally, stay tuned to http://www.blizzard.com in the months ahead for information on future World of Warcraft beta tests for certain countries in Europe and some additional countries in Asia.
Zxtreme 70 UD Priest
Zxtasy 60 UD Warrior
ZX7
Guild Leader

Postby Zeph_BL on Thu Mar 18, 2004 4:08 pm

Yeah, visit the blizzard WoW section, the more your prepared for the game, the better off you will be, thats a fact, you will know what people say when they ask you to go to a city, and you can know the history of why everything came to be, what skills and stuff can be learned, more info, more prepared..thats what i say.
Zeph_BL

Postby |H|ollow |P|oint on Thu Mar 18, 2004 6:09 pm

I shall nail my door shut, bring a mini-frig into my room, pull the Lazy-Boy up to my computer, and sit for a full 24hours and NEVER get up if I win a spot in BETA... Hope I see you guys on there too :D
|H|ollow |P|oint

Postby Zeph_BL on Thu Mar 18, 2004 9:20 pm

thats the spirit! infact, i think ima order myself a lazy boy., since i cant move from the desk, someone send me a phone? i cant get that either, i feel desk-crippled
Zeph_BL

Postby |H|ollow |P|oint on Fri Mar 19, 2004 11:13 pm

Well, e-mails have been sent, however I didnt get shit... Once again... But I hope you guys enjoy the BETA as much as I 'would of' :cry:

Post some in-game screenies if you got picked :D
|H|ollow |P|oint

Postby Phi on Sun Mar 21, 2004 8:45 pm

I didnt get SHIT. You know, I am very upset about this. I have been looking forward to beta for a long freakin time and then this shit goes down without me. I AM PISSED OFF.

GD Blizzard staff and their NAZI beta list
"Masterbation is like procrastination, its seems like a good idea untill you realize your only fucking yourself."
Phi

Postby ZX7 on Mon Mar 22, 2004 3:01 am

I got lotsa SS's, when i get them hosted you will see em. Dont wanan bug irae too much hehe

ZX
Zxtreme 70 UD Priest
Zxtasy 60 UD Warrior
ZX7
Guild Leader

Previous

Return to Public for Peasants