DIE normally give excuses?

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

DIE normally give excuses?

Postby Aries on Tue Jan 18, 2005 1:56 am

About that fight in BRS...

So DIE raids are only for DIE members? No applicants are allowed to raid with you guys? The way we learn if our applicants can game or not is by raiding with them and checking out their skills. What tools we use to observe our applicants is our business. If you want to say that BL owned DIE in that BRS fight b/c our applicants had a certain tag over their head then go ahead. When we get beat we give credit, not excuses. Oh well maybe a 5v5, 10v10 in the near future? As rizwan said we wont get in any lame lagfest sessions.
Aries

Postby shinjo on Tue Jan 18, 2005 3:25 am

hahah.. Iread this post and Iimmediatly went to the DIE site to read their rants about how we always have more than BL/BL recruits. I myself AM a recruit along with a number of other <no tag> players. And its funny how they mentioned Overclocked guys..because I was in the raid and know myself that it was all BL and recruits. Just becasue they dont have the BL tag on, doesnt mean they are not recruits. Some guilds like BL actually test their recruits to ensure some sort of quality control. Hope to group with Zogby moktarr and other overclocked guys more, as they are good players IMO.
game on guys, dont worry about DIE and all the BS trying to save face with all their hype they made themselves.

As Smoke would say: "I aint scurrd!"
Shinju - 70 TA Druid
Shinja - 70 UD Priest
Shinje - 70 BE Pally
Mendoza - 70 Troll Rogue (lawl)
Shinjo - UD Mage R.I.P
shinjo

Postby Spider on Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:29 am

Die got steamrolled no doubt about it. If anything we had like maybe 5 recruits there?

:twisted:
AKA:
Spider
Sting
Lìta
Kerrìgan
Xallandria
Spider

Postby shinjo on Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:24 am

best thig in that screen shot is well.... all our HP bars are mostly full. Apparently even DIE gets defeated when they get jumped unexpectingly. This site just doesnt have a 3000 screenshot gallery of people getting jumped 3:1. Anyways ya, Like Zx says, It was great fun, and yea... you win some and you loose some. And its damn fun either way. There is no PvP death penalty, so have fun!
Shinju - 70 TA Druid
Shinja - 70 UD Priest
Shinje - 70 BE Pally
Mendoza - 70 Troll Rogue (lawl)
Shinjo - UD Mage R.I.P
shinjo

Postby Serenade on Tue Jan 18, 2005 10:14 am

Good job steamrolling DIE, I hate them. Always have, always will, no question about it in my mind.

If i'm anywhere and you are wearing the DIE tag, you are dead.

Congrats
I am Gods Weapon.
Serenade

Return to Public for Peasants