We are looking for guild allies

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

We are looking for guild allies

Postby Canuck on Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:54 am

Hi all.... I'm from a WoW guild called Not Always Sane, (North American Snipers just didn't sound right in an mmorp) I'm here to introduce ourselves to you, We are a small guild of people who have gamed together (some of us for years). We entered WoW retail with 22 members. We have started weekly PvP raids into the contested Zones. We are actively looking for allies to undertake these raids with. We would like to form a 'war tribe' of hundreds if possible eventually. We are just in the organizing phase of this. I'm hoping this idea sounds good to you folks as well. We are offering our ventrilo server for raiding if you don't already have voice chat. At this point we are using Thurs. nights for raiding but as our 'AXIS' grows we can expand this to possibly everynight. If your guild as a whole or any of your people as individuals would like to come on these raids with us please post your intentions at: www.teamnas.com.

Hope to run with you all soon

Canuck
Canuck

Postby Nezt on Wed Dec 22, 2004 3:49 pm

maybe zx should make me sr. ambassador for the third time :p
Nezt

Postby Aries on Wed Dec 22, 2004 7:54 pm

Send Aries a tell in game.
Aries

Postby Canuck on Fri Dec 24, 2004 12:51 pm

I must begin this post with an apology as our site is broken At this point we have been running a weekly terror night.... Thurs., last night we camped the little camp just outside or Gol Grom base. It was great for a while we held the camp and repelled all alliance attempts to access the npc's. It was great until 50 alliance members from several guilds cam swarming over the hill to slaughter us all.
To let you all know where we are at so far our we have about 7 guilds pumped for this so far with more iquiries this morning so we are on roll..... With our forums being down this is a little harder for me to co-ordinate but I'll send you a tell Aries, so we can co-ordinate some ideas on nights you people are interested in, and some of the areas you would like to run, these raids are 2 fold we need to control the contested areas so the Horde can quest there without interferance from getting Ganked every 3 or 4 minutes, and for there sheer fun of Crushing them.From what we have experienced is that they are already runing 50+ people Zerg style raids that just swarm areas. We abosolutly have to stop them. Besides it really will be a party.... I have a vent server, that we can use to co-ordinate or whatever i can email that info. I'm hoping that all of you are as exited about slipping away from the XP grind and to have some fun at the expense of the alliance.

From all of us over at Not Always Sane and the rest of the NAS gang Merry Christmas

Canuck
Canuck

Postby Canuck on Sat Jan 01, 2005 3:45 pm

Ok gang we are on a roll, we have had numerous discussions with different factions, and everyone is pumped. We started a new chat channel called 'Axis' so type /join axis and it will be available to you. This channel can be used for gathering a group for instance quests, as well as to call for help if you are being corpse camped or similar it is also for reporting and co-ordinating PvP raids. We are planning our first joint run For Fri Jan 6, we rally at Splinter Tree Post @ 9:00 eastern, then move out at about 9:05 after a minute or two for SS. Now all are welcome to our party, hope to see you out next Fri, as well as talk with you all on our joint channel. My ingame name is Buzzard feel free to send me a tell.

C Ya

Canuck
Canuck

Postby Norick on Wed Jan 05, 2005 10:01 pm

I grouped with many memebers from your guild, great mature players. Too bad I'm in philly friday =( good luck to you.
Norick

Postby Canuck on Fri Jan 07, 2005 2:45 pm

Hey all, just a quick bump to remind everyone to meet tonight at 9pm eastern in splinter tree post.... we will move out from there very shortly after. Please if you already haven't please join the Axis channel in your chat so we can have multi raid party communication. type /join axis
C YA
Canuck

Postby Ashakar on Fri Jan 07, 2005 2:52 pm

Hey canuck could you post your ventrillo server information here so I can talk to you guys if/when I group up with ya'll to go on raids or do instances. If you dont want to post that information here you could always send me a /tell in the game. Everyone can always use a priest :twisted:
-Ashakar
Priest of Blood Legion
Master Guild Enchanter
Master Tailor
Ashakar

Postby Canuck on Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:55 pm

Hi all, last Friday was a great start and we are very excited about our coalition 'Axis' moving forward. The Axis chat channel is working well and cross guild discussions are already going on. Now that our forums are back up if your guild rep could register and post here: http://www.teamnas.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=11
we can further our discussion on where we are going and what we are going to do and get from this.
Talk to you all soon
Canuck

p.s: Ashaker sry I missed your post, our Vent & TS info will be on our boards in the next couple of days, register and that info will be made avail. to you.....because your right we can always use another priest.
Canuck

Return to Public for Peasants