Weapon of Choice

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

Weapon of Choice

Postby Chaostheory on Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:44 pm

I was wondering, what is the best weapon combo for a rogue.
Chaostheory

Postby Nezt on Sun Dec 12, 2004 8:07 pm

daggers are nice, but I'm having a blast using a mace and a sword atm :/ 100+dam from sinister strike is enough to make me blush
Nezt

Yea Best weapon

Postby Getsu on Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:27 am

Wondering too, Whats better a weapon combo for a warrior. A shield and sword, 2h Sword or Duel Swords.
"Death is nothing more then another chance to raise hell!"
LVL 31 Undead Warrior
Getsu

Postby Tibs on Mon Dec 13, 2004 2:55 pm

daggers for a rogue -- IF you want to utilize the assassin tree, even just a main-hand dagger, with an off hand sword or mace. Otherwise, its more about playstyle, imo, on which weapons to use.

Warrior is a tank, you're there to take damage, so for the high end content/raid stuff you definitely want to be defense specc'd and using a 1h weapon/shield combo.

Maybe a 2h for soloing, grinding mobs for goodies, that kinda thing.

just my 2 copper's worth

tibs out
Tibsdalai UD Priest lvl 60
101/150 Herbalism
75/150 Alchemy

Tibspeace Tauren Druid lvl 30
Tibsnooks Undead Mage lvl 18

The threshold between right and wrong is pain.
--His Holiness the Dalai Lama
Tibs

Thanks

Postby Getsu on Mon Dec 13, 2004 10:33 pm

Yea I kinda figured for instances Shield and a 1h sword is my best bet. But for PvP I have found who ever does the most damage the quickest wins. Duel wield is nice against like casters, but I have been taking out ppl faster with my 2h sword + Cleave and Battle stance is defently my best bet, but the defense is nice when pvp with a shield. But the best way I have found when quick kills come along is charge(If possible) always Hamstring despite enemy player, but then comes the Fun, Rend(good for pittly damage (instacast *worth it)Thunder clap(10% slower attack for them) Overpower if the parry or dodge(50% chance of chritical plus its instacast) then comes to play the whole hurt factor, thunder clap is instacast and I can get a swing in to so I alternate my skills with ether cleave or heroic strike, I found the perfect PvP warrior talents tree if anyone wants let me know.
thanks for your info I been testing it out.
"Death is nothing more then another chance to raise hell!"
LVL 31 Undead Warrior
Getsu

Return to Public for Peasants