Should i be pissed?

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

Should i be pissed?

Postby Juon on Sat Nov 27, 2004 6:11 pm

I was in WC grp today...and we had a mage. She kept on rolling on like every item...They saying she was sorry etc. Well she f'in rolled on some Maces/Shield that was BOP and won. I got really f'in pissed and im mad right now. Rest of grp told me to calm down, but i mean COMEON that is just ridiculus. Its like she see's a shiney dice and rolls...WTF im soo mad..just wanted to get it out..
Juon

Postby ZX7 on Sat Nov 27, 2004 6:14 pm

theres alot of nubs playing now, hopefully they will smarten up or move on.
Zxtreme 70 UD Priest
Zxtasy 60 UD Warrior
ZX7
Guild Leader

Postby Smokie on Sat Nov 27, 2004 6:28 pm

Yeah, don't let it bother you to much man. I mean, thats what the roll is there for. Or your group could have made some defined rules before hand.
"I'm not gifted.....just slightly twisted."
Smokie

Postby Juon on Sat Nov 27, 2004 6:43 pm

Yea i know i was just steamed, hehe. I was group leader and we defined rules pre entrance. We said NBG if you an use, other wise we lotto for vendor. She did it couple of times, first time i told her, then she said ok i wont again..then kept doign it and saying sorry..that is just not right. Ohh well there is always next time =)
Juon

Postby Knomlic on Sun Nov 28, 2004 2:16 pm

Hmm... I always try to pass on rolls that have nothing to do with my char. IT only seems fair to group. Figure the stronger the group as a whole then me or a alt. I guess if you run with random folk they will be selfish. Have seen this allot in the past MMO's I have had exp. with. I know I am a noob at WoW, but allot of exp. in the MMO world, selfishness is a thing I don't deal with well. All for one and on for all. Sounds cheezy but how I work.
Knomlic

Postby Ashakar on Sun Nov 28, 2004 4:54 pm

well the same thing sorta happened with my group. We had a shaman that decided he needed the BOP robe that just dropped, so being the group leader and the shaman being the only non BL person, we just booted him, got a BL to take his place, then started over. Problem solved.
-Ashakar
Priest of Blood Legion
Master Guild Enchanter
Master Tailor
Ashakar

Postby nut on Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:04 pm

I hate using group loot. It's the most annoying thing ever. Especially when people decide to loot mid-fight and the Roll/Pass box pops up.

I wouldnt get too worked up over loot at the early levels as you'll be replacing everything within a level or two.

My best suggestion would be to try and party with BL as much as you can. We're always pretty considerate of loot (except for Riz's occasional screams of MYYY BRACERS!) and who needs upgrades.
nut

Postby malavant on Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:56 pm

easiest way to get around this is to turn off damn group loot. I HATE how that damn thing works. Much easier to just pick up the stuff and roll on it if anyone needs it.

As for bind on pickup stuff, if you're the group leader and you're about to fight a boss mob, put it on master looter. Then you're the only person that can loot it. You can stay connected to the mob and link the item to the group, then yall can decide who's gonna get it. This keeps the ninja kids from looting things.

and if someone loots a bind on pickup item, they obviously are retarded and should summarily be kicked from the group and /ignore'd
Dammit, I shoulda been a night elf
malavant

Postby nut on Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:37 pm

As a side note, if you do happen to be in a pickup group and someone ninja loots, take a screen shot or write their name/guild down.

Let ZX or Aries know when you see them on so that they can handle it. Don't wait 3-4 weeks to mention that "someone" from "some guild that sounded a lot like something" ninjalooted in WC.
nut

yea

Postby Getsu on Tue Dec 14, 2004 12:16 pm

Yea I am a newbie myself and I will admit to that, this is my first time playing WOW, I love it, But here are a couple of things I do, I listen to everyones advice, I ask newbie questions sometimes it gets really annoying to others, so If I dont find a answer I look for, I ask. I just wanted to say in one sense not all of us are like the people that you have played with that was for greed. I normaly pick up if its something I can use or something insomnia can use if BOE(thats when I ask first). But all in all I try not to do stupied stuff in the game. I dont wish to make people mad, I do wish to have a fun time with friends and starngers on one very well made game.

Peace Out Yo!!!!!
^^
"Death is nothing more then another chance to raise hell!"
LVL 31 Undead Warrior
Getsu

Postby sTANCE on Wed Dec 15, 2004 3:51 am

and thats why nut solos.. :P
Stance, Orc Hunter
sTANCE

Postby Riphkin on Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:22 pm

Getsu - you are right, it is the way to enjoy the game. RECPECT is what is all about and not everyone has it.

Riphkin
Lvl 2X UD Mage
Riphkin

Postby ZX7 on Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:34 pm

I've only had 1 person ninja loot in a group i was in, his name was "OtherGuy" a high lvl mage, but he had told us previously that he hadn't had any instance experiences since WC cuz his WC one as bad. We had it on Round Robin and it happen to be his turn and he looted a blue cape from RFD. At first we were like WTF...but there are so many "new" ppl to this game and he quickly appologized and we moved on. Party our fualt for not declaring loot rules, I kinda take it for granted that ppl know how we operate cuz in CB it was pretty much common law that it was NBG and roll if more than 1 person wanted it.

Both our fualts imo, so i guess i've been ninja free ^^ cept the occasional chest theif but w/e I remember their name for a long time. Reputation goes along way ina game like this...fuck up once and its hard to correct.
Zxtreme 70 UD Priest
Zxtasy 60 UD Warrior
ZX7
Guild Leader

Return to Public for Peasants