How did your area fare?

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

How did your area fare?

Postby TigerPrawn on Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:04 pm

My area (San Jose, CA) was pretty much sold out of CE and sold PILES of the regular versions. I was lucky that I droved to Fry's after work and scooped up one of the few CEs left.

So how'd you're area do?

BTW: The CE book rocks, the map is so-so, havne't checked out the DVD yet :).
TigerPrawn

Postby Stoneguard on Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:08 pm

If for NOTHING else, I would have payed for the CE just for the Book. The rest looks really cool, with exception of the map - I was hoping for more there, but the book ROCKS.

I had the last CE in my EBGames here and they only had 2 copies of the regular edition left.
Stoneguard

Postby Tibs on Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:58 pm

wow, that book is awesome, the artwork is top notch. well worth the extra $$ imo.

besides, i have a mini diablo running with me-- way too cool.

I was at Best Buy at 10:05, they didn't even have the game on the shelves, you had to wait in customer service line to get it. when I bought CE, there was one left. and about 20 regular copies sitting on the shelf behind them--this is one massively anticipated game, man.

and if that didn't give the rest of you an idea, wait 'til you get in the queue to log onto our region/server-- minimum of an hour. eesh.

tibs out
Tibsdalai UD Priest lvl 60
101/150 Herbalism
75/150 Alchemy

Tibspeace Tauren Druid lvl 30
Tibsnooks Undead Mage lvl 18

The threshold between right and wrong is pain.
--His Holiness the Dalai Lama
Tibs

Postby nut on Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:20 pm

I gotta thank Gattz for my copy of WoW.
nut

Postby Lardo on Wed Nov 24, 2004 3:03 pm

I rode my little brothers bike (car's still in the shop) to EB to get my CE not realizing that its size and weight is comparable to that of and Xbox, I must've looked pathetic riding on a bike built for a 13 year old kid wobbling back and forth with a freakin tomb in one arm. But in the end it was all worth it...
Lardo

Postby CookieMan on Wed Nov 24, 2004 3:04 pm

just got it today...they had about 12 copies of the normal left at best buy,dont know about the collectors edition
CookieMan

Postby Knomlic on Wed Nov 24, 2004 6:03 pm

Seems all the CE's around Indianapolis got spoken for ad picked up. Shew - luckily got my copy. Very cool indeed the art book is - makes the *ouch* $80 purchase less painfull. Allot of the reg. edition were getting bought up quick as well. Riphkin (app as well) had mentioned at 6am yesterday there was about 1/4 of the display already gone. Tells me something indeed.
Knomlic

Return to Public for Peasants