hey..

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

hey..

Postby Al on Fri Jul 30, 2004 9:13 pm

so where y'all hunt? around level 30? ive been trying to do gnomeregan and its hard.. lots of bad groups!
Al - Rogue!
Al

Postby ZX7 on Sat Jul 31, 2004 7:13 am

Try the shimmering flats, arathi highlands, southshore, ashenvale, stonetalon, Duskwallow marsh, Stranglethorn vale or desolace. I believe those are 25-40 ish zones.

Also going to move this thread to "The Shire" forum.
Zxtreme 70 UD Priest
Zxtasy 60 UD Warrior
ZX7
Guild Leader

Postby RiZ on Sat Jul 31, 2004 2:08 pm

Gnomeregan was a pain for me, so I just aborted all the quests there and went straight to southshore.
RiZ

Postby CookieMan on Sat Jul 31, 2004 4:45 pm

i did it...took too long and was too boring (to me) took me a good 4-5 hours ><, but all the money and exp in rewards made up for
CookieMan

Postby Ghorte on Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:46 pm

Echo the $ and XP!!! We did it in 5 hours but we spent a lot of time waiting for our healer, some priest named heckle or something kept going afk... Harsh to go afk like 20 times and your the only healer... I found that SV after patch is more alliance friendly, but not at the cost of horde safety. SS is packed with brave 25-30 horde, and 30+ alliance. Those are my favorites...
Ghorte

Postby onyu on Thu Sep 09, 2004 7:02 pm

Gnomeragan is like a giant toxic subway station and reminded me way too much of doom, without the benefits of that having been done so much earlier.

Furthermore, like many instances, it's way too long. I was down there over 10 hours (!) and when you're in a group, you can't just leave, cause you would be screwing the whole group's effort, which is a growing insvestment with each painful hour that you never meant to spend on it.

So, thumbs down from me, no matter how much silk and grime encrusted goodies they drop down there.

I think, overall, even the instances I like are way too long. What working person, possibly even with a family (god forbid) could screw off that many hours in one piece to get some quest done?

Calling it "Elite" means it's only for teenagers, wayward students or the jobless?

I do like the fact that instances are big and there's a lot to do, but it sure as hell needs to be chunked in some way.
onyu

Postby Ghorte on Thu Sep 09, 2004 7:06 pm

OMFG!! Second everything onyu said! I happen to agree with the last part...
Elite=bed sores
At 31, sitting still too long=joint pain... and not the joint you need a clip for

Watchoo think?
Ghorte

Postby curtnotkurt on Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:07 pm

I have to agree with my two posters above. They are way too long, I too am 31 and can't sit at the computer like I used to, and I am one of many who are employed and can't screw off that much playing games when there's NFL football and a fiancee to take care of!
curtnotkurt

Postby gattz on Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:46 pm

Yes, I hate having to sit through 2+ hours minimum for every instance. Currently I'm stuck on Uldaman and I can't seem to find my way around the place/quests. I'm thinking about just dropping the region altogether since I'm lvl46 now and I can start on the Zul'farak runs =/
gattz

Return to Public for Peasants