@Zoomkins, Bushino or Acrol

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

@Zoomkins, Bushino or Acrol

Postby Avalanche on Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:59 pm

Hey guys.

I was just wondering what makes the Treants of us Doomkins the worst Choice to pick, after soul of the forest and Incarnation.

I mean - Ye, it costs a Global Cooldown - but its on a 1-Minute cooldown and does ~ 100k DMG without buffs and such.

When MoP is here and Nature´s Virgil can be cast with Incarnation, i do understand, that treants are not that great.

But i can´t really see why Incarnation is better than the Treants, especially because you can only use Incarnation once, (except for madness and Spine), before the Encounter dies.

Thx 4 Help

Avalanche

Re: @Zoomkins, Bushino or Acrol

Postby Acrol on Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:05 pm

Assuming you gain close to 100% benefit from incarnation (which you can if paired with celestial alignment) and do 50k dps on the pull you will gain roughly 2 mil damage from 1 incarnation (50,000*1.25*30 = 1,875,000). Also I hate treants for running off the side as much as affiniti. Chop down the forsest
Spoonkins
Acrol

Postby Affinity on Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:07 pm

Acrol wrote:Also I hate treants for running off the side as much as affiniti. Chop down the forsest

woah now....
Affinity

Postby Avalanche on Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:16 pm

Thx for the Response, Acrol! Thought casting Celestial Alingnment AND Incarnation is not that great. But i just read it on a random guide, that´s why i was confused by not picking the treants.

But it´s a real harsh solution for getting rid of treants! D: Not nice!

Avalanche

Postby Zoomkin on Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:56 pm

incarnation is a 30 second cooldown, Celestial Allignment is 15 seconds. You pop Incarnation at the beginning of an eclipse and wait to pop CA till that eclipse is over to extend the time you were in an eclipse for the full 30 seconds of Incarnation.

The fact that the SP scaling on the treants and their shitty AI only makes them useful for PVP. This is because they can entangle and dps while you are being CC'd.

At lvl 85 most fights, for decent guilds, are only lasting 3 mins and only letting you do one Incarnation + CA combo. This is because the new talents are built for lvl 85 endgame and if you didn't notice Dragon Soul has a 35% nerf. In mop you will see much much much longer fights. (8mins+)

Because Incarnation can be paired with Nature's Vigil or any other lvl 90 talent that lets it scale, the same goes for Soul of the Forest. Treants do not.
Zoomkin

Postby Avalanche on Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:08 pm

Thanks!

Sure thing, that there´s a 35% Nerf and the encounters in Mists will live much longer. I was just wondering if the treants could somehow be an alternative for Incarnation, even in nerfed Dragonsoul. But obviously (thanks again to both explanations) they are not.

What do you think about the statweight? Will crit be over haste and mastery in MoP? Or is there still a Haste-Breakpoint to reach?

Avalanche

Postby Odiie on Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:28 am

:lol: already know that Treants + PVE + no good.

My questions are related to stats and priority in talents. I have looked at all 3 boomkins and 2 use Incarnation and Zoomkins changed to Soul of the Forest. Which is the better talent for end game (Incarnation) as only 3 encounters last longer then 3 minutes ? With 5.05 is the choice in reforging still Hit to cap > Crit > Haste > Mastery ?
Minor rotation questions : open with 1 wrath to Lunar Incarnation, exiting Lunar CA ? (on a single target ie Ultra) There is a lot of guides out there saying differnt things as to when to refresh ur dots. Could u specify in ur rotation when u do this pls.

Kind regards Odiie Ner'zhul
Odiie

Return to Public for Peasants