@Affinitti

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

@Affinitti

Postby Valcross0456 on Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:16 am

Hello Sir,

First time Posting here and very nervous as i am late to the party (Do not have Beta), I really wanted to say I love your Video's on Youtube. I do not have social media to follow you but i wanted to ask a few ?'s

1) Tell me about your UI used in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-u1wSYF ... ure=relmfu as in what is it where can i get it and why do you find it the best for Monk Healing

2) What do you think about the current state of Monk Healing? What changes do you see that need to be made and what would you like to see improved?

3) Will you be putting out a guide to Monk healing? if so how can i get my hands on it? I really think your an amazing monk healer and would love to learn a bit from you :)

Thanks for your time
Val (Yeah gonna be a bit of a Affinitti fanboy)
Valcross0456

Re: @Affinitti

Postby Ticonphi on Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:32 pm

wowinterface.com/downloads/info18667-AffinityUI.html is Affinity's current UI. It was updated the 25th of this month so get it while it's fresh. If you want his power auras and not weak auras which the new update has then download the previous pack. You will need to update with curse.com . Affinity keeps saying that he will get a monk healing video out but hasn't... Pester him ;)
Ticonphi

Re: @Affinitti

Postby Affinity on Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:19 pm

I don't have any immediate planes to write a guide for Monks, as guides aren't really my thing, but I'll eventually do a video about monks. the issue is the content I have access to is limited publishing wise due to a blackout on streaming for progression purposes, and I'd only be able to use old-outdated stuff which doesn't work at all for the current rotation-style due to nerfs/changes/etc. I'll see what I can do prior to MOP release, but I simply can't guarantee anything.

Latest UI: http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/f ... p?id=18667

As far as current monks, I'll have an answer after 25man raid testing. The spinning crane kick fix + the rushing jade wind buff makes our AE burst capabilities much better, so I look forward to testing it :D
Affinity

Return to Public for Peasants