WTB Mount or Achievement? Read here!

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

WTB Mount or Achievement? Read here!

Postby Bobzor on Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:16 am

Update 16 August 2012: ***DUE TO RAG/MADNESS MOUNTS HAVING DROP RATE CHANGES COMING SOON, PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO HIGH DEMAND. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS!!!***

Below is a list of the items/titles/achievements that we are currently regularly selling in game. If you are interested in purchasing something, the best way to start the process is to get in contact with someone in guild in game, but preferably Riggnaros/Optee/Nodozz. Next will be to put down a 10% of sale price deposit (not required but preferred) and show up at the time that we have you slotted in for. When you get in the raid you will be asked to pay in full for w/e you are buying and then we will proceed to get your items/titles/achievements for you.

T13 Dragon Soul:
Currently this run takes place on Tuesday at ~10CST.

-Madness of Deathwing Mount(awards mount "Life-Binder's Handmaiden"): 250k
-Madness of Deathwing title only(awards title "Savior of Azeroth"): 100k
-Madness of Deathwing Weapons(you must buy either a title or mount in order to buy a weapon): 100k

10Man
-8/8 Heroic gear run + Madness Mount : 400k
-8/8 Heroic gear run: 300k

Legendary Dagger Stuff:
-Cluster sale price (one run): 75k

25Man
-8/8 Heroic gear run + Madness Mount : 600k
-8/8 Heroic gear run: 400k
-8/8 normal gear run: 200k

Legendary Dagger Stuff:
-Cluster sale price(one run): 100k

T12 Firelands:
Currently these runs take place on Thursday, Friday (most runs are on Friday), and Monday from ~7-12CST.

-Heroic Ragnaros Mount(awards mount "Pureblood Fire Hawk"): 250k

10man
-Mount + Full Gear Clear 10man: 300k
-6/7 Heroic clear all Gear 10man: 75k
-Full meta achievements (awards mount "Corrupted Fire Hawk"): 200k

Legendary Staff Stuff:
-Embers: 4k per ember
-Cinders 10 man one clear: 60k
-Siphons 10 man one clear: 75k

25man(*Note: More loot/legendary drops in 25 man is the reason for increase in price)
-Mount + Full Gear Clear 25man: 350k
-6/7 Heroic clear all Gear 25man: 125k
-Only Ragnaros title 25 man (awards title "Firelord"): 125k

Legendary Staff Stuff:
-Embers: 4k per ember
-Cinders 25 man one clear: 150k
-Siphons 25 man one clear: 150k

T11 Blackwing Decent/The Bastion of Twilight/Throne of the Four Winds:
To get the full meta for T11 we do two runs over two weeks. One run is all Heroic kills and the other run is all of the achievements. You can purchase just one of the runs if that is all you need. Currently these runs take place on Thursday at ~9CST.

-Full Meta both weeks (awards mount "Drake of the East Wind"): 300k
-One week achievements only: 150k
-One week heroics only(awards Titles; "Of the Four Winds", "Blackwing's Bane"): 150k
-Price for individual achievements: 25k each
-Price for titles only: 50k each (awards Titles; "Of the Four Winds", "Blackwing's Bane")

Sinestra:
-Sinestra Title kill (awards title "Dragonslayer"): 75k
-Sinestra Immortal Kill (awards achievement "I Can't Hear you Over the Sound of How Awesome I Am" : 300k
-Shard of Woe: 50k(*Note: You must buy Title for 100k if you don't have it and you will have to pay 25k for each run after that if shard doesn't drop)

T10 Ice Crown Citadel/T8 Ulduar
Currently these runs take place on Sunday at ~7CST.

-10/25 Man Ulduar Meta(awards mount "Rusted Proto-Drake"): 100k
-10/25 Man ICC Meta(awards mount "Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher"): 100k

Q&A:

Q: I am on another sever and can't bring enough gold over or I don't have that kind of gold but I am interested in purchasing something by alternate means. Do you guys take other forms of payment than wow gold?
A: We do in fact accept other forms of payment. Get in touch with one of the people listed above and they will be able to give you the details. Specifically if you can get ahold of him, Nodozz is the best person to contact about this.

Q: What is the best way to get ahold of someone so I can set up a run or ask a question.
A: The best way to get ahold of someone is to contact one of the people listed at the top in game. You can also send a PM on the forums or talk to them in one of the BLgaming stream chats on TwitchTV. In addition anyone in the guild should be able to get you in touch with the proper person if one of the listed people isn't around when you are looking.

Q: Why do you guys want to get a deposit for this stuff?
A: We get a ton on interest in all of the things listed above. Unfortunately most of that is just interest and sometimes that translates into flaky buyers who have us set up everything on our end and then flake out. A deposit shows us that you are serious about what you want to buy and guarantees that we likely set your run up sooner than those not putting deposits down.

Q: I really don't like the idea of paying in full before I get what I am buying. Is there any wiggle room here?
A: There is absolutely no wiggle room on this point, if you aren't comfortable paying first then we aren't going to deal with you. There is no way for us to force payment out of you after we give you something. We could of course do the same but we have a reputation to maintain and we have a track record of 100+ happy customers who have gotten exactly what they paid for.

Q: Guild "X" on Sever "X" is selling one of the things you guys are for way cheaper, why is your stuff so expensive?
A: A: When you are purchasing something from us it is best to remember that you are buying something from one of the best guilds in the world. A sale from us is going to be extremely quick and easy. You are more than welcome to go with random guild "X" and spend all night wiping to get the thing you are buying or spend approximately an hour doing it with us. At the end of the day, you are always going to have to pay a premium for name brand goods.

Q: I want to buy something that you guys don't have listed currently, is there any chance you can help me.
A: We are always looking for new things to sell in the game, so get in contact with someone in guild and simply ask. As a rule of thumb we don't generally sell specific pieces of gear or random drop mounts simply because there is no way we can guarantee either will drop. In addition we don't generally get out of bed for less than ~15k per person per hour for w/e you are looking to buy, so keep that in mind.

Q: But I really really want an Invincible, Mimiron's Head, ect.
A: Again we don't generally sell random drop mounts cause we can't make them drop and thus it could literally take years of runs to see one. But if the price was right I am sure we could put together a small group and charge interested parties for each try or something. Contact someone if you're interested.
Last edited by Bobzor on Tue May 22, 2012 11:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bobzor

Re: WTB Mount or Achievement? Read here!

Postby Paulwalker on Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:28 pm

I am interested in purchasing a full heroic DS clear No mount. Feel free to catch me on real ID @ cvas42@yahoo.com. I am on the server of azuremyst. Thank you.
Paulwalker

Postby MikeDaMan on Sun May 20, 2012 2:46 am

I'm trying to get both the Sunwell and Black Temple Achievements on my 70 twink and possibly loot any of the beneficials for this rogue of mine.

If you could contact me somehow regarding this, I'd be more than happy to do business.

Not sure if this is against Blizzard ToS so I'm withholding my character's name for now. If I get any information stating otherwise I'd be more than happy to give a more effective means of contact.
MikeDaMan

Postby Gigaman222 on Sun May 20, 2012 8:27 am

I am interested in getting a Heroic Rag kill for the pureblood firehawk mount. I am on Uldum server and would be hard but not impossiable to transfer to the required gold. i do have other means and would like to discuss if they would be acceptiable. my email is megallo2727gmail.com, please contact me or i will attempt to get ahold of the listed people later in the week. Thanks.
Gigaman222

Postby osatox on Tue May 22, 2012 10:12 pm

Gigaman222 wrote:I am interested in getting a Heroic Rag kill for the pureblood firehawk mount. I am on Uldum server and would be hard but not impossiable to transfer to the required gold. i do have other means and would like to discuss if they would be acceptiable. my email is megallo2727gmail.com, please contact me or i will attempt to get ahold of the listed people later in the week. Thanks.

Send a Forum PM to Riggnaros.
osatox

Postby Merlinx on Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:07 am

Greetings.

I am interested in purchasing Smoldering Egg of Millagazor and Smoldering Egg of Millagazor, I am willing to pay in US Dollars. Please whisper me in game, send me a pm in forum or mail me at nouse_diego@hotmail.com

Best regards.

P.D. Im also sending a pm to you with my offer.
Merlinx

Postby Shinz123 on Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:18 pm

Hi Optee, I sent you a message about a run, if you could get back to me if there is an opening this week. Thanks.
Shinz123

Postby dallena on Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:08 pm

i got 100k cash i got firelord achv and i dont need gear?= rag mount or nor enough?
dallena

Postby Riggnaros on Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:55 pm

dallena wrote:i got 100k cash

lol
Riggnaros

Postby Shinafae on Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:31 pm

Yo Rigg, I heard you had a cool poster for sales now.
Shinafae

Postby dallena on Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:30 pm

Riggnaros wrote:
dallena wrote:i got 100k cash

lol

Sorry i forgot you we're to good to do a rag mount run for 100k
dallena

Postby nadrii on Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:05 pm

This guy knows what's up. NO ONE PANIC.

nadrii

Postby Easygoes67 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:53 pm

Interested.

Sent PM's to the people mentioned in OP.
Easygoes67

Postby Shamainiac on Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:33 pm

I would like to get siphons this Monday if possible.
Shamainiac

Postby Xizz on Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:26 pm

Would like to buy Immortal Sinestra before MoP hits, please PM asap about a non gold price!
Xizz

Next

Return to Public for Peasants