A question about elemental shamans (MOP)

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

A question about elemental shamans (MOP)

Postby valaquenta on Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:20 am

Hi people, i'm a french player, and i had a question for the the elemental shamans of blood legion ( if you would be so kind as to answer of course ^^) :

I do believe that the last raid of blood legion on the beta included one elemental shaman, and i am extrely worried about one thing : i would really prefer to use elemental blast or unleashed fury in the rotation rather than relying on the primal elementalist. And since unleashed fury has been nerfed for the elemental spec recently on the beta, it seems we'll only have two choices left in the end. So what do you think is better for pve at the level 90 right now? Elemental blast or Primal elementalist?

Thank you for your answers.

NB : please feel free to tell me if there is any grammatical error in my post, i'm actually not too bad with english, but i'm still far from the level of a native.
valaquenta

Re: A question about elemental shamans (MOP)

Postby valaquenta on Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:52 am

anyone?
valaquenta

Re: A question about elemental shamans (MOP)

Postby Brightleaf on Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:49 am

Elemental Blast is most promising at the moment. If they change Primals so they actually do damage and give you the buff or your prime use for them is AOE then this will change.
"The water tactic known as "Pool Party" is not an exploit it's a smart use of the area provided"
Brightleaf

Return to Public for Peasants