Carnage Inc Raid-a-thon 2012 - Request for help!

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

Carnage Inc Raid-a-thon 2012 - Request for help!

Postby michelemarie on Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:12 am

Hello,

I am writing to you about Carnage Inc’s 24hr Raid-a-thon as I’d like to ask for your help.

Last years event proved a huge success and was widely known on our server, we managed to raise £846 in total. We will be running raid-a-thon again this year on 27-28 October as we have decided to make it an annual event and hope to at least double last year donations. To make that possible we are once again doing all that we can to raise awareness of the event and that is where we feel you guys at Blood Legion... After all you do have a pretty huge following!!

Our main goal is raise awareness of the event and tell the readers what its all about and hopefully spur some donations. We really feel that this year will be even bigger and even better than last. Last year we had soo many people from other servers wanting to take part, but it just wasn’t a possibility without a server transfer, but now with the cross realm raiding it will allow for more people to get involved.

If you feel that you could help us in any way I’d love to hear back from you.

Kind regards and happy gaming,

Michelemarie
Carnage Inc – Saurfang EU

http://www.carnage-inc.com/raidathon
michelemarie

Re: Carnage Inc Raid-a-thon 2012 - Request for help!

Postby Sinnermighty on Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:30 am

I remember watching this last year, it was pretty good and went to a good cause :)
Sinnermighty

Return to Public for Peasants