Boomkin Help!

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

Boomkin Help!

Postby Gewch on Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:56 am

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... n/advanced

So I've watched both of Acrol's videos that are posted on the forums here. I think I've got the rotation down but still don't pull that great of numbers.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-o ... 881&e=2979

^ The fight against Shannox here is the highest I've ever done single rotation, if someone can take a look at my damage breakdown and see if I'm doing anything wrong, I would appreciate it a lot. Also, if you see anything wrong with my gear/reforging please let me know.
Gewch

Re: Boomkin Help!

Postby Avalanche on Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:08 pm

Hi!

As you can see - I´m neither Acrol, nor Zoomkins - but i can give you some obvious tips:

First of all - go and buy/craft the DS-Craftable-Wrists - They are giving haste instead of mastery and with place for two sockets, they are BiS, even better than the 410-Morchock-Heroic-Wrists. Just slightly but they are :P - AND they are worth 50 int-chant, not 50 Haste. 50 Haste is nice, but Int is still the better stat.

Second - You reforged Haste into Mastery on your necklace, guess it´s just a little mistake you´ve overseen :P - The rest of the reforging-things seems fine, though.

Third - Go and buy yourselfes the boots you can get vor valor points - They are called "Boots of Fungoid Grow" and grant you haste instead of mastery - they are BiS until you get the Ultraxion Heroic-Boots.

Fourth - Your weapon is okay, but its not really great. Try to fetch yourself the "Lightning Rod" of Hagara, or get the mainhand-mace from Morchock "Vagaries of Time" and the Offhand from Ultraxion called "Ledger of Revolting Rituals" Same for your first trinket "Wishes in a Bottle" - Fetch yourself "Cunning of the Cruel" (Random-Drop-Trinket) or "Will of Unbinding" - from Spine of Deathwing. You should go and change "infinite loop" for "Seal of the grand architect" - it gives Haste and Hit and can be purchased for 1250 Valor Points

If you got any other questions, feel free to ask or contact me on "Graittok" at Illidan ;)

Greetings

Avalanche

Postby Gewch on Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:14 pm

Sounds good man, I know the staff is horrible but I'm having a hell of a time trying to get Lightning Rod to drop! :P

But thanks a lot for the help!
Gewch

Postby Avalanche on Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:53 pm

Np - glad I was able to help ;)

Avalanche

Return to Public for Peasants