Some Questions!

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

Some Questions!

Postby Avalanche on Thu May 24, 2012 6:43 pm

Hey Guys and Gals!

Tried do reach Riggs over FB but I guess my message just got lost in the tons of fanboy-messages riggs is surely getting everyday! So I´ve come here to hang around and ask my question(s) :lol:

Storytime starts!

I´ve been following you for quite a while now and after I read your recruiting thread, I´m thinking over appyling as Restoration Druid or Deathknight, unfortunately there are some "obstacles" in the way right now :| (I am living in a country FAR, FAR AWAY from the US and some evil gnomes managed to change the time zones here, so it would be a huge switch for me to raid in the morning ^^)

Storytime ends!

So before I´m buying huge amounts of energydrinks to keep up with the raid-times, I am wondering if there is an opportunity to see how things are going on Illidan and in BL (Spec-Ops)

Are you currently recruiting classes/specs for the Spec-Ops Raid? If not, is there another opportunity to get to know your guilds?

Keep up the great work and thanks in advance for your answers!

Best wishes and greetings from Austria! (Europe)

Ava

Avalanche

Re: Some Questions!

Postby Avalanche on Fri May 25, 2012 4:16 am

Thanks too Riggs answering me in FB! Got the Informations I needed ;)

Avalanche

Postby acg137 on Sun May 27, 2012 6:07 pm

If you're referring to BLSO, anyone can join in since BLSO is a community guild :)

However if you wish to raid regularly with BLSO, please inform any Spec Ops Veteran/Legend. As of now there's no solid raiding roster but we're working on it.

Can't access both my Graz accounts :| hopefully this is the last.....
acg137

Postby Avalanche on Sun May 27, 2012 7:00 pm

Thanks for your respond!

As I wrote above, Riggs already helped me out. And I'd like to join Spec-Ops as soon as possible.

Has anyone of you experience in changing the current region of a client? I´m european and it seems not as easy as i thought, to change to US Realms^^

Avalanche

Postby Sinnermighty on Sun May 27, 2012 11:48 pm

Open your WoW\WTF\Config.wtf file in a text editor, look for a line that says SET locale "enGB" and change it to SET locale "enUS". Save the changes.

Open your WoW\Data folder and make a new folder called enUS. Copy/paste the following code block into a blank text document and save it as realmlist.wtf in your enUS folder (make sure you don't save it as realmlist.wtf.txt).

Code: Select all
set realmlist us.logon.worldofwarcraft.com
set patchlist enUS.patch.battle.net:1119/patch
set realmlistbn ""
set portal us

To switch it back to the EU servers, change the locale back to enGB.

- Copied this from http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3932904416 but switched around enGB & enUS. I know this works though as my one of my IRL friends raids in a high-end EU guild, and switches between US & EU realmlists.
Sinnermighty

Postby Avalanche on Mon May 28, 2012 5:07 am

Wow, man!

HUGE thanks for this "Tutorial" of changing it, it works now!

It´s time to roll a DK on Illidan :P

Edited - Got to registrate a pay-pal account to activate every game a second time! GG Blizz! D:

Avalanche

Return to Public for Peasants