@ Truefire of any other BL Main Hunter

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

@ Truefire of any other BL Main Hunter

Postby Foxÿ on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:48 pm

Just looking for some general help in regards to dps increases and any obvious issues. Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/i ... F/advanced

I'm looking to improve to join a top tier guild. I feel my damage is too low regarding my current gear. I do have some logs an I also ran with BL on last Wednesday if you guys have those logs available. Any suggestions/tips would be appreciated. This post comes at the recommendation from Riggz. Please feel free to reply to me here or in game. the alt character in my name is alt 152.
Foxÿ

Re: @ Truefire of any other BL Main Hunter

Postby Truefire on Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:16 pm

Reforging, gemming, spec, glyphs all look good. It looks like no one uploaded the logs from the raid you were in so I can't really go into specifics. You should be following this priority at all time: Serpent Sting>Black Arrow>Explosive Shot>Arcane Shot (with excess focus)>Cobra Shot. Make sure to always have enough focus to black arrow and explosive shot on cooldown as it is a significant dps loss to delay those abilities.

During Lock and Load, there are three rotations you do depending on your focus.
At medium focus, do Explosive Shot>Explosive Shot>Arcane Shot>Explosive Shot
At high focus, do Explosive Shot>Arcane Shot>Explosive Shot>Explosive Shot
At low focus, do Explosive Shot>Explosive Shot>Cobra Shot>Explosive Shot

If you need any additional help, just post here or you can try to contact me in game on Truefire.
Truefire

Return to Public for Peasants