@Rogues for Subtlety tendon damage.

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

@Rogues for Subtlety tendon damage.

Postby Laere on Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:47 am

We just started heroic spine progression and comparing tendon damage, regarding rogues, some seem a lot higher than others through the use of a subtlety spec. Is there any great opener/rotation for rogues for tendons on spine. I'd like to try and min/max wherever possible. And yes they do use the VP trinkets.

Thanks!
Laere

Re: @Rogues for Subtlety tendon damage.

Postby Ahdehl on Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:48 am

Use 2pc T12 and 2pc T13.

Glyphs: Backstab, Slice and Dice, and Shadow Dance

Once Tendon appears, pop VP trinket, Vanish/Ambush/Evisc. Then Tricks/ShadowDance followed by Ambush/Evisc x4

You'll be between 1mil and 1.7mil depending on Evisc crits. It's pretty RNG, but consistently over a million would be a good starting point.
Ahdehl

Postby Livetz on Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:32 am

What about in terms of stat priority?
I've been using 8% hit with about 20exp and haste>crit>mastery weight
I've seen some people say to aim for spell hit cap, but with haste>crit>17% - If I do that I can only really get around 800-900 hit and with 1 point in precision it ends up not even close to 17%
I also remember back when only a few guilds had downed Spine, Rogues were aiming for mastery for better Eviscerate spam. But now with our current gear, and the nerf, is it worth it? My group isn't really struggling on Tendon damage, just getting the whole fight done in a timely fashion and having our tank kiting the bloods still be alive by the end of it.

Edit: Should I bother using 2pc T12 if I only have the chest and shoulders, rather than the gloves or legs? I can't see on Shadowcraft since it's down, but I feel like having 4pc T13 and VP chest would give a bit more dps. I can't really arrange my stats so well with the chest piece having no haste. I lost a lot overall.
Livetz

Postby Ahdehl on Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:09 am

If you're after JUST tendon damage. Drop as much expertise as you can, and then use the Haste>Crit>Spellhit>Mastery
Ahdehl

Return to Public for Peasants