Blood Legion Spec Ops

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

Re: Blood Legion Spec Ops

Postby Ensane on Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:11 am

Sup guys Enthane here, I just want to give ramdas (lucmarceau) a big thanks for setting up all this blood legion stuff. I'm an ele shaman wanting to raid for blso. I will be switching most likely in mop to resto since the dps for shamans atm aren't very great. I cant wait to start raiding with you guys and get to know all of you. Thanks again Enthane
Ensane

Postby Letatankpull on Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:15 pm

Ensane wrote:Sup guys Enthane here, I just want to give ramdas (lucmarceau) a big thanks for setting up all this blood legion stuff. I'm an ele shaman wanting to raid for blso. I will be switching most likely in mop to resto since the dps for shamans atm aren't very great. I cant wait to start raiding with you guys and get to know all of you. Thanks again Enthane

Enthane in da membrane!!!... Enthane in da braaaain!!...

Also... I would like to take this chance to introduce myself to you folks too... Im Letatankpull... Blood/Frost DK who stays bored and is always looking for something to do. Ive got some raiding experience. About 4/8HM at the time of this writing. If you need a tank/dps for some alliance trolling... or... just about anything... hit me up...

-Zack-Letatankpull....
Letatankpull

Postby Varithios on Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:23 pm

Varithios. Blood Elf pally. 395 prot.
joined the guild to get a good raid exp.
Best time would be 8:30 server time till whenever.
quick learner and cool, calm, and collected :D
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... ios/simple
says shadowmoon, but i recently realm changed :D
Varithios

Postby jamiep1069 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:37 pm

My name is Jamie. My toon is an elemental shamam PVE/PVP. I am moving to Illidan to raid with my friend Varithios who recently move to Illidan. Raid times mostly are not a problem to attend if they are in the evening. Here is the armory link to my toon.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... nii/simple
jamiep1069

Postby Xeyu on Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:09 am

Hey everyone, I'm Xeyuu. I recently switched to Restoration Shaman full-time as my main. I use to play a Holy/Disc Priest previously (Zayda who is also in the guild). I wouldn't mind raiding on a regular basis depending on what time the raids start. I work overnights currently so my schedule is kind of sporadic. I've raided DS with a few people inside the guild and a few people from BL as well. I'm not sure how Ramdas' raid groups are going to work yet but if you need any healers, feel free to hit me up.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/i ... u/advanced
Xeyu

Postby kaeXo on Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:40 pm

Nice to see some of you getting active with the community. :o
My YouTube Channel
My Facebook Profile Add me if you like! =]
Click on my sig below for a brief gaming history.
I had to make it for a low level webdesign class using notepad so don't laugh!

kaeXo

Postby graz137 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:46 am

So far the group's performance is relatively well, considering the players joining the 10 man groups are shuffling every now and then. Hopefully soon we have an actual core group. Too bad I'll be in Europe for the month of may when this happens :(

But hey 25 man soon? lol
<Old Grazburz account unable to access; captcha system doesn't work so I ended up remaking an account>

graz137

Postby kaeXo on Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:29 am

Lucmarceau wrote:Now that I have a moment to finally post I can bring up a project I had mentioned earlier in guild chat.

What I'm starting as of tonight is the creation of Blood Legion Spec Ops main core (Outside of QRF of course), and in order to do this I need the attention of the best players possible that would meet the requirements to be on this elite roster. For those unable to meet such strict requirements, Kaexo will be putting together multiple raids based on times members will be able to play, so contacting him about raiding on a more casual basis is highly recommended.

What I am also asking from you Blood Legion Spec Ops is to show your interest here, and begin ultilizing resources that have been given to us in order to stay connected, and build as a guild. This forum thread, the mumble channel, and my spreadsheets are just to name a few. As more of us begin to use these, we will be given a helping hand from those with more power to grant us even more resources (Maybe even a sub-forum).

In the coming weeks, I would like as many members to post in this thread to show others that may come across this that Spec Ops is not a guild where nothing is going on and to give feedback on what you would like to see done. Activities, events, maybe you need help farming a legendary, post it here and I will be sure to make stuff happen.

Your ever so helpful, and very tired Slave Master,
Ramdas

Also, any raids you do with me presently, or with Ramdas, will be taken into consideration for future decisions. We will be in constant communication discussing potential players for Ramdas' core BLSO group that I see leading us to 8/8HMs.
When I run a raid, I'm also looking for leadership/initiative. I have some names in mind for a possible promotion in the coming weeks if things keep progressing the way they are. If Ramdas doesn't already have the Mumble server ready, which I'm sure he will shortly: we also have a Ventrilo server. You may use it for your own person 5man dungeons, raids, pugs or just chillin. The info is
Code: Select all
kaeXo.MaxFrag.net port: 3928
. Soon we should have both a mumble and vent server running. At least 3-5 guild clears of DS a week. Hopefully i continue to see people stepping up like Herns has.
I wanted to sit down with you Ramdas for a few minutes if we can find some time in our schedule. I'll have my people contact your people. Maybe we can do an early lunch Sunday.
My YouTube Channel
My Facebook Profile Add me if you like! =]
Click on my sig below for a brief gaming history.
I had to make it for a low level webdesign class using notepad so don't laugh!

kaeXo

Postby chrono6234 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:01 pm

Hey my name is Daniel. My wife and a friend of mine have applied and like to play together. My toons name is Chrilla on Shadowmoon-alliance right now. I will be moving her soon. I have gear for all three specs PVE, main spec is Prot, then holy and lastly ret. Raid times are not an issue since my schedule right now is completely open.
chrono6234

Postby Lucmarceau on Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:31 pm

I have been extremely busy this past week, mostly with real life. I will make a more in-depth post within a couple days on happenings/plans I have.

In the meantime enjoy a logo/background I have had created for the guild in preparation for the upcoming expansion!

Lucmarceau

Postby Mankrik on Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:54 pm

Hey guys. I just joined Blood Legion Spec Ops a few minutes ago. I'd love to support Blood Legion in MoP and all other content in the future. I notice that BLSO is forming its own raid group, and I am interested in that if it meets the right times for me. My iLvl is 397 and I am 1/8 H. Here is an armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/i ... k/advanced
Mankrik

Postby Letatankpull on Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:11 pm

Mankrik wrote:Hey guys. I just joined Blood Legion Spec Ops a few minutes ago. I'd love to support Blood Legion in MoP and all other content in the future. I notice that BLSO is forming its own raid group, and I am interested in that if it meets the right times for me. My iLvl is 397 and I am 1/8 H. Here is an armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/i ... k/advanced

Armory links.... good stuff... Folks it would be nice if youre wanting to join up to have a link posted just so they can glance at ya. Being super geared isnt a requirement, but knowing how you gem, enchant, reforge, etc sure does help in making decisions. =)
Letatankpull

Postby Lucmarceau on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:59 pm

Just an update/heads up : All members applying for this core team I am putting together will be required to pass audits from both myself, and members from both, guilds such as Blood Legion, and other prominent sources.

Ideas for passing this audit :
- FULL epic gems (Casuals go elsewhere)
- As much BiS gear as possible (Heroic is not mandatory)
- Optimal reforge to max potential dps/effective hps
- Both a universal/mechanic specific spec (If you are apply as one spec, and not a dual spec)
- Raiding achievement points showing you have "been there done that" (Dates are not a concern of mine really, although the earlier the better)

As always, questions or concerns can be posted here or directed towards me on either Ramdas, Notramdas, or Lucmarceau.
Thank you for your considerations!
Lucmarceau

Postby Ex Core E N E R G Y on Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:14 pm

Joined few days ago,soon will be ready for team =]
Image-Ragnaros?
Ex Core E N E R G Y

Postby Xeyu on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:34 pm

Lucmarceau wrote:Just an update/heads up : All members applying for this core team I am putting together will be required to pass audits from both myself, and members from both, guilds such as Blood Legion, and other prominent sources.

Ideas for passing this audit :
- FULL epic gems (Casuals go elsewhere)
- As much BiS gear as possible (Heroic is not mandatory)
- Optimal reforge to max potential dps/effective hps
- Both a universal/mechanic specific spec (If you are apply as one spec, and not a dual spec)
- Raiding achievement points showing you have "been there done that" (Dates are not a concern of mine really, although the earlier the better)

As always, questions or concerns can be posted here or directed towards me on either Ramdas, Notramdas, or Lucmarceau.
Thank you for your considerations!

I'll start working on replacing my gems since I'm laid off for the next half a month (I have damn shingles haha). How are applications going to work?
Xeyu

PreviousNext

Return to Public for Peasants