RE: Nodzz holy pala help

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

RE: Nodzz holy pala help

Postby cestria on Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:44 pm

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... a/advanced was wondering if you could check it out and reply with help
cestria

Re: RE: Nodzz holy pala help

Postby Nodozz on Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:06 pm

Nothing wrong with your gear/gemming/reforging, just keep working in more epic gems, they will help alot, you stand to gain 145 int and 15 haste with epic gems. Spec I would drop imp judgement and get a point in blessed life. There is only 1 or 2 fights where you would ever even need imp judgment and the blessed life is very valuable, it procs on alot more than you would think. Drop holy shock glyph and get divine favor glyph. Drop Beacon Gylph for Divinity and change out loh glyph with divine prot as needed on a fight by fight basis. You have several upgrades in firelands heroic such as domo neck, and exalted ring or shannox ring. Also heroic chogal fall of mortality trinket is an amazing trinket that I used 100% of the time through progression and still to this day (when i am reforged out of spirit). I would definitely recommend using power torrent over heartsong if you can afford it. And 20 stats to chest instead of 15.
Nodozz

Re: RE: Nodzz holy pala help

Postby cestria on Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:16 pm

thanks for the help really appreciated !
cestria

Return to Public for Peasants