@truefire

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

@truefire

Postby Fawnlissa on Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:28 am

Hey True,i was wondering if you can do a armory/WoL audit for me :) just a note for hagara I died so my dps will be low

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-evmke ... dd/source/

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/i ... y/advanced

ty in advance
Fawnlissa

Re: @truefire

Postby kaeXo on Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:33 am

I can already tell ya a couple things he'll say. SV wants master>haste. That means you gotta reforge everything and change those enchants. Finish gemming your gear and change that yellow gem in your hands to red. Glyph of Serpent Sting -> Glyph of Kill Shot.
My YouTube Channel
My Facebook Profile Add me if you like! =]
Click on my sig below for a brief gaming history.
I had to make it for a low level webdesign class using notepad so don't laugh!

kaeXo

Postby Truefire on Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:27 pm

Basically what Kaexo said, the stat priority you want to follow is Hit to 8% (Not too much over or under)>Crit>Mastery>Haste.
Switch the serpent sting glyph out for kill shot as well.

The next thing I would recommend is try to get the 2 piece T13 as soon as possible. With the double focus bonus from cobra shot, you'll be able to fire many more arcane shots in a fight resulting in a significant dps increase.
Looking at your logs, your shot breakdown seems accurate and I don't think your dps is too bad given your current gear level.

Make sure you are following this priority for your normal rotation:
Serpent Sting>Explosive Shot>Black Arrow>Arcane Shot (If excess focus)>Cobra Shot

Try to NEVER delay your Explosive Shot/Black Arrow by pre-planning your focus ahead of time. If you think you might not have enough focus by firing an extra arcane shot, just don't do it.

During Lock and Load, the rotation you want to follow:
Explosive Shot>Explosive Shot>Arcane Shot Explosive Shot (If at medium to high focus)

Explosive Shot>Explosive Shot>Cobra Shot>Explosive Shot (If at low focus)

If you have anymore questions, you can post here again. Also, sorry for not being able to help you out in-game the last time you asked.
Truefire

Postby Azim on Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:58 pm

I thought Black Arrow > Explosive Shot in 4.3?
Azim

Postby Truefire on Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:27 pm

Azim wrote:I thought Black Arrow > Explosive Shot in 4.3?

With the recent changes to black arrow, that would work, yes. I'm just very used to prioritizing explosive shot and I make sure I always have enough focus for both if they are coming up at the same time so it wouldn't be delayed over a gcd.
Truefire

Return to Public for Peasants