Question for Affinitti

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

Question for Affinitti

Postby Posterior on Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:59 pm

Hi hope everything is awesome with :)

Watchin your stream as often as i can and i feel like i can learn alot from it.
But i felt that i could use some feedback on my char for like, specc/gear/stats/proffs etc
and i asked in the twitch chat and you told be to post i there so here we go :D

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r ... ior/simple

I hope i can get some nice tip for my self

Have a awesome time and may your loot be epic! :D
/Simon
Posterior

Re: Question for Affinitti

Postby Affinity on Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:49 pm

Sure thing! Here's some suggestions based off my healing priority. Some variation may apply and reforging your way isn't necessarily BAD or WRONG.

Low haste. I suggest reforging INTO as much haste as you can. Drop your crit and mastery if you don't feel comfortable dropping spirit. I typically reforge OUT of spirit equal to the trinket proc on the spine trinket. Drop what spirit you can in favor of crit/mastery/haste ONLY IF you feel comfortable reforging out of spirit. Never go over the amount you gain from the spirit trinket. Haste is going to be a better throughput stat primarily for 25man raid setting if you POH coat (some situations such as Morchok shields are better, but the haste is still pretty gud).

Your spec seems pretty standard and fine (i am assuming you heal 25mans and have insperation from another source).

ONLY GEM SOCKET BONUSES THAT ARE EQUAL TO OR GREATER THAN THE INT YOU LOSE GEMMING FOR IT. Otherwise gem pure INT (keep 2 oranges for your meta).

Other than that you look solid overall. Int is going to outweigh any other stat for regen. Losing spirit can hurt your regen, but with proper rapture management, and other CD's (Fiend etc) you will NET a significant amount of throughput.

Overall though you look solid!
Affinity

Postby Posterior on Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:01 am

Thanks for the awesome respond :)
But i have to say i'm healing 10 man HC for the moment ^^ i guess something is wrong then sence you said that
you assume i'm healing 25 man ?
Posterior

Postby Affinity on Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:35 pm

Posterior wrote:Thanks for the awesome respond :)
But i have to say i'm healing 10 man HC for the moment ^^ i guess something is wrong then sence you said that
you assume i'm healing 25 man ?

Okay well most of the above still applies. Haste's value is slightly diminished in 10man, but I'd run about 1800-2000 haste, still reforge out of spirit. Being 10man your regen should be even more free to drop your spirit.

Do you have a resto shaman for inspiration? If not you def should spec INSP.
Affinity

Return to Public for Peasants