@ absalom or riggnaros

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

@ absalom or riggnaros

Postby prhymebeef on Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:05 pm

hello i am prhymebeef from us.Aerie peak i am a off tank for group two but i am having trouble tanking and keeping aggro and i not doing optmal amount of damage i seen tanks do i follow mr robot to a tee and i am alway reading icy vein and tankspot i want to know what kind of rotantion/ spec u use in DS to tank???
prhymebeef

Re: @ absalom or riggnaros

Postby Absalom on Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:04 am

Hi prhymebeef,

I can only speak on behalf of prot pallies, but I'm sure Rigg will chime in later in this thread.

I talked a little bit about optimal single-target rotation in this thread: http://www.bloodlegion.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=15327.

I don't generally gear for threat stats at all. I actually try and minimize both hit and expertise as much as possible and haven't really had too many issues.

As for spec, my default single-target spec is the one I'm running at the moment except moving 1 point from Hallowed Ground and 1 point from Grand Crusader to max 2/2 out of Reckoning. My current spec is my Spine blood tanking spec, which is serviceable for single-target during farm so I don't really bother changing it from encounter to encounter.

Single-target glyph-wise is generally PRIME - SoT, ShoR, CS / MAJOR - Ascetic, Focused, LoH, but glyphs are generally one of those things that I change regularly multiple times during a raid instance depending on the encounter.

I hope that helps and thanks for dropping by!
Absalom

Return to Public for Peasants