@Hunter's Audit

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

@Hunter's Audit

Postby insanenoizes on Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:31 pm

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/m ... r/advanced

My qeustion is mostly about the reforging cause i read about 20% haste cap but on other armory's for example good old hunter Dexter <3 he got only 8% haste and loads crit.
So is that because of the 4set ? cant really figure it out and thought lets put it here this is not my hunter its a guildie asked her to put it here to ask about cause Thanks

Greetings Insanenoizes*

Edit: mabey her reforge is kinda weird now cause she is trying different stuff just sayin ;P
insanenoizes

Re: @Hunter's Audit

Postby widdarr on Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:05 pm

I don't know if this is appropriate or if I should start a new thread, but a hunter in our group needs some major help. I know nothing about the class, but here's a log http://worldoflogs.com/reports/h1dojgj4 ... 295&e=3593

Has to be something major going on, appreciate any insight.
widdarr

Postby Truefire on Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:22 pm

insanenoizes wrote:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/magtheridon/Lionleaper/advanced

My qeustion is mostly about the reforging cause i read about 20% haste cap but on other armory's for example good old hunter Dexter <3 he got only 8% haste and loads crit.
So is that because of the 4set ? cant really figure it out and thought lets put it here this is not my hunter its a guildie asked her to put it here to ask about cause Thanks

Greetings Insanenoizes*

Edit: mabey her reforge is kinda weird now cause she is trying different stuff just sayin ;P

Hello! As far as I know, there is no 20% haste cap that you should aiming for. In fact, for survival, haste is at the bottom of your priority list. Currently, you should be reforging for maximum Crit and once you can't reforge for anymore crit, go for mastery. Also, you need to try to get your hit as close to 8% as possible so you are not wasting points that could be going in to other stats. I would recommend a website like wowreforge.com or the addon, reforgelite to help you get the most of the best stats.
The stat weights that would work for you to plug into wowreforge or reforgelite are the following:
Crit- 200 Hit-225 Mastery-180 Haste-160
If you need anymore help, you can contact me in game, Truefire-Illidan, or you can just post here again with any new questions.
Truefire

Postby Truefire on Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:35 pm

widdarr wrote:I don't know if this is appropriate or if I should start a new thread, but a hunter in our group needs some major help. I know nothing about the class, but here's a log http://worldoflogs.com/reports/h1dojgj4 ... 295&e=3593

Has to be something major going on, appreciate any insight.

Hello! I took a look over your hunter's logs and the most glaring issue I found is that he/she is not casting Arcane Shot enough and is constantly getting focus capped. The priority this person needs to follow is:

Make sure Serpent Sting is on the target>Cast Explosive shot on cooldown>Kill Shot if the boss is under 20%>Black arrow on cooldown>Arcane Shot with any excess focus while still keeping enough to cast Explosive/Black Arrow on cooldown>Cobra Shot when none of the above are available.

In your Ultraxion log, the hunter cast Arcane Shot only twice throughout the entire encounter. With the 2 piece T13, the hunter should be able to get many many more Arcane Shots because they will be gaining a lot of focus through their cobra shots. Also, the other advantage of using Arcane Shot as much as possible is that it will proc the T13 4 piece which grants some extra haste on a 105 second ICD.

Lastly, I don't believe your hunter is dealing with the Lock and Load procs properly. When LnL procs, he/she needs to do this rotation:
Explosive Shot>Explosive Shot>Arcane Shot>Explosive Shot and then go back to their normal rotation.

However, if their focus is below 50 at the time Lock and Load procs, they need to do this rotation instead:
Explosive Shot>Explosive Shot>Cobra Shot>Explosive Shot.

If everything I've said above is executed properly, you should see a significant increase in DPS. If you have any more questions, feel free to contact me in game on Truefire-Illidan or post here again.
Truefire

Postby insanenoizes on Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:49 pm

Awesome Thanks allot man !
insanenoizes

Return to Public for Peasants