Fury warrior help ?

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

Fury warrior help ?

Postby Fritzoe on Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:08 am

I have a fury warrior , that is desent geared , and have done DS normal , but i have some questions about reforge/gems/enchant. i have all these things , but is there anything i can inprove ?
and even better if you have any suggestions to rotations , i have a rotation i use ( the standard one you find on guids) but i'd like to hear if there was any new/better rotations to use for fury warrior :D

Link to my armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/f ... e/advanced

-Fr1Tzo3
Fritzoe

Re: Fury warrior help ?

Postby Grazburz on Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:57 am

Reforge some extra expertise so your off-hand gets a little bonus (at least till you get Gurthalak cuz you're human racial gives you +3 for Mace and Swords) Not really sure about your reforge of the axe though - I'd rather get more hit anytime.

Honestly I'd change the bracers but given your gear you should try to go for Heroic Morchok for the BiS Bracers. Also gem your boots red. I'd get rid of that nightmare tear though for a +40 str. Aside from that you're pretty much set.

Rotations wise even I break my rotations half the time but the practice is BT _ BT _ BT _ ... with "_" as CS > RB > Slam Proc > HS above 70 unless with incite/inner rage proc
Grazburz

Re: Fury warrior help ?

Postby Fritzoe on Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:39 am

Ty so much , some really good tips that i can you :D thanks again :D
Fritzoe

Return to Public for Peasants