@any rogue

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

@any rogue

Postby insanenoizes on Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:01 pm

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/m ... s/advanced Rogue audit ?:D and some tips would be nice for rotanion and fight currently progressing in Ds HC !

Thanks !

Edit: What are your thoughts about No'khaled Elements of Death and second stage daggers.
insanenoizes

Re: @any rogue

Postby Ahdehl on Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:21 pm

Your reforges are slightly off, you can gain 9dps (Not a lot, but every bit matters) by making these changes:
Reforged Underdweller's Spaulders to -96 Mastery Rating / +96 Hit Rating
Reforged Windslicer Boomerang to -40 Mastery Rating / +40 Expertise Rating
Removed reforge from Molten Blood Footpads
Reforged Signet of Grasping Mouths to -71 Crit Rating / +71 Expertise Rating
Reforged Batwing Cloak to -64 Crit Rating / +64 Hit Rating
Reforged Cameo of Terrible Memories to -70 Hit Rating / +70 Mastery Rating
Reforged Bladeshadow Wristguards to -46 Hit Rating / +46 Mastery Rating
Reforged Blackfang Battleweave Helmet to -110 Crit Rating / +110 Mastery Rating
Removed reforge from Blackfang Battleweave Tunic

Also, the VP trinket is only 2dps ahead of normal Matrix Restabilizer, and MILES behind even the LFR Spine trinket. Take some friends/guildies, and run LFR asap to try and get the trinket. Barring that, the VP trinket is behind H Hungerer and LFR Vial as well. The VP trinket seems really good, with the built in haste, but the average Agility that it gives is just terrible.

Epic gems are probably expensive, but they make such a big difference that if you're really interested in increasing your dps you need to have them. For instance, if you replaced all your gems with Delicate Queen's Garnets, you'd gain 120 agility. That's like upgrading a piece of gear from 378->410. It's a massive amount of our best stat.

You can drop the 2 points in Imp Recup because as Combat you should almost never, ever have to use Recup. Those points would be better put to use in Imp Sprint or Reinforced Leather. Imp Sprint is very helpful on Hagara, as it is a self-dispel for the Frost Patch debuff, and the Reinforced leather is always helpful, as it benefits the Stomp damage on Morchok as well as the charges on Gunship.
Ahdehl

Postby insanenoizes on Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:58 pm

Thanks for your help I am doin Fl tomorrow anyways only majordomo and Rag left so lets hope the trinkets drop ^^).

Any comment about the Normal MOD axe and the second stage daggers ?
I know there is allot of topics about on other forums but i want to here a good final word about it from someone who i am not sure of knows what he is talking about !!

Cheers Insane.
insanenoizes

Postby Ahdehl on Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:36 am

The stage 2 daggers are better for cleave, due to more attacks. They also supposedly give more Combat Potency procs, but I call bullshit, as my luck with those procs was and is terrible.

There's not a single fight other than Gunship(and even that depends on strategy) where you cleave enough to justify using the daggers for that purpose. You simply lose too much mastery damage to justify using the stage 2 daggers over Axe/s2-offhand.
Ahdehl

Postby insanenoizes on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:58 pm

Ok thanks thats what i wanted to hear ! cheers <3 :)
insanenoizes

Return to Public for Peasants