@Juveynile or any good fury warrior

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

@Juveynile or any good fury warrior

Postby RubixxCubixx on Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:44 am

Hello,

Everytime I raid with my warrior it starts to make me mad. I have no idea what I am doing wrong and even though im not a heroic geared warrior, my dps set is not terrible. 386 ilvl with tauren chieftan axes cant seem to get the madness swords. My dps is laughable and a joke and I have no idea what to do to put me at a good dps. Ive reforged many times into more hit more mastery and more crit and NOTHING seems to work. If anyone can help me so I might actually find enjoyment in my warrior again I would be grateful thanks.

If anyone looks him up it is Cubixx-Blade's Edge. I should be logging out in my dps gear ill try not to log off in tank. Thanks again for any help I can receive.
RubixxCubixx

Re: @Juveynile or any good fury warrior

Postby juveynile on Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:51 am

Ok, to start, you have 3 unused chimera eyes and you have 32 expertise. You only need 26 expertise or 781 expertise rating. So reforge out of expertise in your second weapon, you will still be over cap but alot closer. With 2pc t12, your reforging priority is Hit>Crit>haste>mastery, Hit is better then crit up until 17%ish percent hit. So thats it for armory, for UI stuff, you want to make sure you are tracking Beserker Rage, Death Wish, and enrage on some UI addon. I currently use both Auracle and TellMeWhen to track these things. Those are the 3 enrages you want to track, but you also want to track other things. Track ICD of trinkets(creche, using Tellmewhen), Executioner(tmw), Colossus Smash(tmw) blood surge(auracle), incite(auracle), battle trance(auracle), and Cleaver(auracle). Those are the addons and what I use to track them, you dont have to use the same, any tracking addon will work, those are just what I prefer. As far as rotation/ability usage, you want to try and line up your trinkets + DW + reck if you can where possible. You also dont want to use Reck + creche proc at the same time. So off the start of a fight, wait for creche to proc, use DW, when DW is down to 12 seconds, creche should be just about ending, use Reck, that way the entire duration of DW, you will have a increased crit chance. Also obviously use rotting skull during that time too. Then pretty much try to line them up later in the fight, as long as you dont have to delay DW too long, where you would not get another one later in the fight because you delayed it. Same with reck. You want to use inner rage along with CS most of the time, that way you are able to get 3+ heroic strikes into the same window of CS, along with a BT RB BT. Thats pretty much it, but all of that should help a ton.
juveynile

Postby Grazburz on Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:52 pm

Just thought I'd add - you have WAY too much Mastery - Drop as much Mastery that you can for Hit then Crit. Mastery for Fury Warrs is the worst.

Boots as mentioned unless you're using lavawalker, go for Hit. A little excess hit is good.

Don't know if this UI works but I've seen this in Troyzilla's UI and i find it easier (because of numbers and bars - I like numbers :3 ) called classtimer. Not all buffs are tracked so you may have to manually configure some. Though yeah you may wanna use auracle or powerauras for you to visualize when to hit what.
Grazburz

Postby RubixxCubixx on Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:02 am

I wont lie first time ive heared mastery is bad. So just so I understand hit 17%? >crit > haste > mastery?
RubixxCubixx

Postby juveynile on Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:10 am

Yes.
juveynile

Postby RubixxCubixx on Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:29 am

Im having a tad trouble with Proc's showing on TMW. I have the correct spell on there but i cant get the spell to either disappear or actually appear when it procs. So unless i see the proc at the top of my screen I dont know. The rest of the buttons i can get to appear when usable its just procs causing me issues.
RubixxCubixx

Postby bushino on Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:41 am

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/extracd

It's like tell me when but it has pretty much everything in the game you would ever want to put on a tell me when style button already preloaded
bushino

Return to Public for Peasants