To Zoomkins/Bushino/Acrol

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

To Zoomkins/Bushino/Acrol

Postby Apoxx on Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:01 am

Hi there guy's - Recently i've been playing my druid and it just dosnt feel right at all I cant seem to push the DPS over 40k which i should be doing single target~

Here is my Armory page http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... x/advanced

Im just wondering if you can give me a few pointers if that would be possible as my self and my guild are progressing into Heroic Mode's and im just disapointed in the DPS output. I've managed to get over the 2778 haste cap By a fair bit but im struggling to really get anything decent out off my Moonkin. I'd greatly appreciate some help as im at the end off my tether, Thanks for reading, Apóx - Haze - Stormscale EU (H)
Apoxx

Re: To Zoomkins/Bushino/Acrol

Postby Acrol on Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:39 pm

You should post logs for us to go through.
Armory looks solid.
Spoonkins
Acrol

Postby Apoxx on Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:55 pm

Hi mate - cheer's for getting back to me so fast

here is the log off the ultra kill last night http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-6 ... 834&e=6066
Apoxx

Postby Acrol on Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:16 pm

Need to use starfall more frequently.
Need to use Berserking more frequently.
Need to use Treants on cooldown or before lust.
Dot uptimes could use some work. Try to redot before hour of twilight to minimize the damage loss.
Spoonkins
Acrol

Postby Apoxx on Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:24 pm

Cheer's for the feedback Acrol

I can admit i need to start using them on the CD! But im just happy you think that my stating is solid thats a relief

I'll drill it in and see if i manage to get anywhere above 35k really strange hate seeing people above me..!
Apoxx

Postby Bobzor on Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:38 pm

No epic gems, no staff, no spine trinket, no heroic gear at all, i really don't think you can expect to do much more than you are doing currently.
Bobzor

Postby Apoxx on Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:14 pm

Aye, we're just starting heroic mode's so thats the reason for having no T13 heroic gear yet. there's something im wondering though which im hoping you can help with Acrol

Wrists - What is the better wrists to use between Flowing Serinity & Heroic Morchok one's

Im pushed more towards the heroic ones due to the increase spirit/hit conversion and the mastery increase if im at the 2nd haste cap

Any insight? cheer's once again, all the input is appriciated.
Apoxx

Postby Zoomkin on Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:09 pm

For the bracers you are comparing Int to haste (if you are using epic gems.) Int always offers more of a dps gain. If by chance the haste gets you to the haste break point with DI and NG.
Zoomkin

Postby Apoxx on Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:26 pm

Cheers Zoomkin - So if i am to use the Flowing Serenity with x2 Epic gem's in them they will out weigh the DPS output off the heroic Morchok ones ?

One other thing Since you are "Thee" Boomkin Guru When talking about haste break points with DI & NG is that stating Reach 2778 via Gear/Reforge and then Add NG + DI ontop ? or reach the 2778 with DI & NG ?

Currently anyways im at 2858 Haste raiting BUT its always one off the thing's that confuses me.

But yeah the bracers situation "If i have read your response correctly" USE Crafted Wrists to reach the Haste break point - If i already have the break point go for the Heroic ones ?

Thanks for the rpely Zoomkin.
Apoxx

Postby Zoomkin on Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:54 pm

Yea I missed typed that kinda. I didn't really mean bracers that was more of a general statement that if it gave you the haste breakpoint it would be helpful. Just use the crafted bracers with epic gems.
Zoomkin

Postby Apoxx on Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:38 pm

Ah! no worries man again thanks for the help always appreciated.

New Subject Macro's - Have you guy's found any that aid your playstyle better ? All the macro's i tend to find seem to always be more Feral & PvP Orientated.. you get some sequence macro's but i've never really been a fan off them due to situation changes!

Thanks, Apóx of Hazé EU Stormscale
Apoxx

Postby bushino on Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:52 pm

Make sure you have targeting macros for all the fights you have to change targets and have Target last target bound to something in your key bindings
bushino

Postby Acrol on Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:11 pm

#showtooltip
/castsequence [reset=10] wild mushroom, wild mushroom, wild mushroom, wild mushroom: detonate

Have a separate bind for detonate so you can detonate pre laid shrooms

/focus [target=mouseover]

I track dots with my focus frame so switching focus quickly is very important for my playstyle.
Spoonkins
Acrol

Return to Public for Peasants