Enhancement shamans Non-existant?

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

Enhancement shamans Non-existant?

Postby RubixxCubixx on Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:01 am

My name is Rubixx on Blade's Edge (Very poor server) if it wasn't for friends I would defintley try to get on another server to get the experience to jump to Blood Legion. Saying that when I looked at wow-heroes to look at a few things I noticed that you do not really have any geared Enhancement Shaman. I was wondering is there a reason for that? You arn't advertising you would like any in the near future. Maybe there is a disadvantage im missing or you all are just full on Shamn DPS.

V/r
Rubixx-Blade's Edge
RubixxCubixx

Re: Enhancement shamans Non-existant?

Postby Ahdehl on Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:05 am

They were terrible for progression other than Yorsahj =/

They're competitive in BiS gear, but they're just not as good as other classes for single-target damage, or burst.
Ahdehl

Postby RubixxCubixx on Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:08 am

You say they are terrible for progression is that just cause they plateau with DPS? like you said with no burst always an issue. In my 10 man I am in constant competition for top DPS (Usually winning or 2nd) with a Warlock, Rogue, and DK. Should I expect to kind of fall off the top chart when starting heroics? (added usually within 200-1k Dps winning Warlock gets me by about 1k usually unless he pops his doom guard then of course destroys me)
RubixxCubixx

Postby Shadows on Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:12 am

RubixxCubixx wrote:You say they are terrible for progression is that just cause they plateau with DPS? like you said with no burst always an issue. In my 10 man I am in constant competition for top DPS (Usually winning or 2nd) with a Warlock, Rogue, and DK. Should I expect to kind of fall off the top chart when starting heroics? (added usually within 200-1k Dps winning Warlock gets me by about 1k usually unless he pops his doom guard then of course destroys me)

Why wouldn't he pop doomguard o.O
Shadows

Postby RubixxCubixx on Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:20 am

To be honest he may have used it more often but into he bursted on Morchok up to 50k (like 2 weeks ago) I had never noticed it so either the fact that he finally got his 2 piece 2 or 3 weeks ago maybe seeing him pop him twice is what caught my eye. Either way I can still keep up with him until his second doomguard is up
RubixxCubixx

Postby Ahdehl on Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:42 am

By burst damage I meant damage on the Burning Tendons on H Spine before the nerf. They had zero chance of keeping up with most classes, and were FAR behind Rogues/Mages. The class is fun to play though. I'll be streaming my Enh shaman more and more as I get him some gear.
Ahdehl

Return to Public for Peasants