Your opinion on the release date?

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

Your opinion on the release date?

Postby ZX7 on Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:34 am

From what i've read it only confirms the info i've heard....seems our beta time is nearing an end.

/cry

September?
Zxtreme 70 UD Priest
Zxtasy 60 UD Warrior
ZX7
Guild Leader

Postby Aries on Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:50 am

Noooooooooooooooo
Aries

Postby Stoneguard on Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:46 am

You really thikn they will have all the bugs worked out by September. I seriously doubt it.

If, however, they hit up the major bugs and then work out other glitches after releasing, then I could see maybe end of September. Of course, they can't do character wipes once we are paying customers :).
Stoneguard

Postby Puddy on Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:48 am

i dunno, im thinking next year.. i mean, they just started european beta, still need to do an open beta.. only 2 of the 8 class talents are done, a whole class isnt even done (hunter).. and the whole pvp situation.. seems like they have a ton on thier plate.

although, im sure they are shooting for a december/christmas release.. but we'll see.
Puddy

Postby Puddy on Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:48 am

oh yea z, what/where have you read this?
Puddy

Postby Phi on Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:05 am

Well like I said before, Most gaming stores are selling copies for September. I bought mine like 3 months ago and they claimed then that it would be out in september.
"Masterbation is like procrastination, its seems like a good idea untill you realize your only fucking yourself."
Phi

Postby ZX7 on Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:14 pm

I've read and been told that the high lvl content is done..which includes the raiding dungeons and heroes. Some info i got from recent interviews bliz did with fan sites. I'd go with the first hand info i got tho...i trust that more :P

I honestly dont see it being august which is what they want...i dont even see early september..but they need to get it out near or before EQ2 release.

Remember as we are testing this build, they are already testing the next/new/modified build.

They are working their tails off to get it out, lets hope they do it for WoW and blizzards sake...I would like to stay in beta...hell i want alpha back t.t

ZX
Zxtreme 70 UD Priest
Zxtasy 60 UD Warrior
ZX7
Guild Leader

Postby Stoneguard on Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:35 pm

Well, I took a look at some of the trailers for EQ2. If it is all they promise.... Let's just say that it has more allure than anything else I have seen. Ever. Of course, being able to afford the min specs system, I may have to wait.
Stoneguard

Postby Tibs on Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:30 pm

I'm guessing mid-Sept to early Oct. Hunter class still to test, talents for all classes, hero classes and open beta, should take the next 4-6 weeks-- just a guess. Then there's dvd copy and distribution. I'll go with Nov. release.

And I thought they'd tone down the minimum sys requirements for release, at least that's what I've come across in reading. So I hope that you're not going to have to upgrade, Stone!

I really hope that they can ramp up the atrocious lag in SW, UC and IF by release-- I mean I've got a pretty pimp machine and it sucks hairy donkey testes in those cities....

tibs out
Tibsdalai UD Priest lvl 60
101/150 Herbalism
75/150 Alchemy

Tibspeace Tauren Druid lvl 30
Tibsnooks Undead Mage lvl 18

The threshold between right and wrong is pain.
--His Holiness the Dalai Lama
Tibs

Postby ZX7 on Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:31 pm

Stone you should be ashamed of yourself...tisk!
Zxtreme 70 UD Priest
Zxtasy 60 UD Warrior
ZX7
Guild Leader

Postby CookieMan on Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:12 pm

im bettin a nov-dec release...and i dunno whats up with you guys in SW...i have only lagged in there a couple times, usually when approaching the AH when a lot of people are their
CookieMan

Postby Gonchin on Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:01 pm

I asked the guys at the local EB last week. Their computer said November.

November seemed too far out, this game seems way more complete than that.

As for as EQ2 goes, I do not think beta has even started yet, if it has it has only been a few weeks. The videos do look great, but the graphics scare me a little. I hope thy didn't spend too much thought on graphics and forget the gameplay.

I was looking forward to EQ2 until I got into WOW Beta. EQ will probably always be a hardcore grinding game and that's not my style. I love the endless quests of WOW. EQ2 will have to be absolutley killer for me to even consider dropping WOW.

Gonchin
Gonchin

WoW out this year?

Postby curtnotkurt on Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:45 pm

I hope it's soon, but then again, I hope it's not, cuz playing for cheap as free is reallly nice.

Now, my thoughts are something like next year only for this one simple fact...

Open up your Starcraft disk... what does it say? It says that Diablo II was coming out in 1998. Now, open up your Brood War disk, what does it say? It says that Diablo II was coming out in 1999.

When did Diablo II come out? Late 2000. So, my money is on next year.

Plus, I wouldn't put much stock in what EB's computer says. They are constantly wrong, at least in Southern California.[/b]
curtnotkurt

Postby |H|ollow |P|oint on Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:07 pm

I would have to say that early to mid December.. I remember a MoD on B.Net saying something about it..

But something that I really want to know is,
-When you recieved an account, how did you get the game?(disc in the mail or something?)*for beta testers*
-When is open BETA
-Will there be a realm swipe be4 the game is released..?
|H|ollow |P|oint

Postby ZX7 on Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:58 pm

We d/l'd it (BT sux)
No Open Beta date made official yet
They haven't said anything about a wipe/lock, they are trying not to do that anymore. I would assume they lock all characters for open beta, it will give a trial run at release.

ZX
Zxtreme 70 UD Priest
Zxtasy 60 UD Warrior
ZX7
Guild Leader

Next

Return to Public for Peasants