Heroic Yor'sahj Balance Questions

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

Heroic Yor'sahj Balance Questions

Postby Gaga on Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:34 pm

I wanted to know how i could best optimize my dps on Heroic Yorsahj as a balance druid. I have same specs as Bushino and Zoomkins. I am using the Lunar Shower spec during this fight. I am timing my eclipses so that i am in Solar for mushroom DPS Boost. I use thorns on the tank in group that is attacking the adds first. I am making sure to dot as many adds as i can, using shrooms, replacing them, and dotting again. i am curious if using Hurricane in the few seconds of downtime is worth it? I also use typhoon for the extra bit of damage. I also use my treants in that add phase if possible. Any feedback would be helpful. Character name - Gagaltan US Gnomeregan.

Look forward to checking back on this post soon. Ty very much.
Gaga

Re: Heroic Yor'sahj Balance Questions

Postby Zoomkin on Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:38 pm

Lunar shower can by good when running from the boss to slimes but, it impares your solar cleaving ability. When the adds come out sunfire each of them then if they're all sunfired throw some insect swarms on new targets. Use typhoon and shrooms., possibly getting 2 sets of shrooms. If the majority of the adds are dotted and shrooms are on CD not going to come back up a few ticks of hurricane is acceptable since new dots won't have time to tick.
Zoomkin

Postby bushino on Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:41 pm

Get rid of lunar shower.

Being in solar for the add phases is right but lunar shower will push you out of it. Sunfire them as they spawn and have mushrooms prelaid(you can put them up as you are running back from dpsing the slime you are killing). Keep putting dots up while mushroom explode is on cd and have three more laid down for when it can be used again. Typhoon and starfall is good for them as well
Last edited by bushino on Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bushino

Postby Gaga on Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:44 pm

Oh alright. I forgot to put in that i use starfall. Is there any point in keeping lunar shower as part of a spec anymore in PvE content?
Gaga

Postby Acrol on Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:59 pm

nope
Spoonkins
Acrol

Return to Public for Peasants