@Bondd

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

@Bondd

Postby Zilzs on Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:01 am

Offcourse first off gratz on Madness kill,

As a fellow resto shammy i wanted to ask the resto spec u have now is that the one u used for the madness fight or for more fights on the hc tier?

I am mainly pointing at the 3 points into Foccused Insight.

I always wondered with the ammount of times we are stacking up in our lovely healing rain if the use of Foccused insight outweights the extra use of GCD for a shock and dropping points out off Ancestral Awakening.

Many thnx in advance

and i hope to get a response from u

**Zilzs**
Zilzs

Re: @Bondd

Postby Pixlol on Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:59 am

The idea behind the spec was healing rain healing would out way the amount of healing done by any other spell (ie focused insight doing 30% more healing) and the fact that you would have 100% hit to help damage on the fights / not have any many problems. The other thing is it allows you to gain 440 mastery from Necromatic focus...we actually stole the idea from kin raiders restoration shaman, but after doing it via trial and error the amount of globlal's lost on healing spells makes the spec not as effective. However, you don't have mana problems when you run this spec and we as shamans didn't really test if you could reforge spirit or gain more haste by doing this spec since we can't really read korean.
Pixlol

Postby kruciel on Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:02 am

Pixlol wrote:out way

Pixlol wrote:not have any many problems
kruciel

Postby Zilzs on Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:06 am

wicked idea i overlooked the fact that Bondd has necromatic focus trinket equiped :)

I am currently haste heavy and early cataclysm loved the extra option of using focused insight and teluric current ,,,,,as i like trial and error iw ill give it a shot 2night :)

Thnx for reading/reply

Much apriciated

GL

**Zilzs**
Zilzs

Return to Public for Peasants