I want to help out !

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

I want to help out !

Postby Mefightnow on Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:23 pm

Hello completely new to BL forums. Long time wow player, also on Illidan and my main has the same name as my user name here.I am here because I recently watched the video documentary on mmo-champ about raiding hard modes and achieving worlds first. I guess not a lot of people can understand why you guys put so much into the game. But I can understand at least as much average player can.

Anyway enough with introductions, I'm here because I wanna help out. I have become a pretty good player over the years but I am simply not hard core enough to try and join the guild and help out Blood legion directly. So my wish is to help out indirectly. I don't have a lot but I have some I can spare. So I would like to donate what I can to help my server see worlds first!

In exchange I would like a simple "thank you" in game so I can have that touched by god feeling lol. Anyways PM me on my main in game "Mefightnow" so I can go into more detail as to what I have to donate for the cause.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BLOOD LEGION KICK SOME ASS !!!!!!!!!
Mefightnow

Re: I want to help out !

Postby Yapi on Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:34 am

Your support is all we need!

If you REALLLY want to help, go ahead and join Blood legion Spec ops, You may even get something in return!
Yapi

Return to Public for Peasants