Healer Priest UI

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

Healer Priest UI

Postby MaxPower on Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:36 am

Hi, very pleased priest UI on your video, it's the best I've seen, can I download it?
MaxPower

Re: Healer Priest UI

Postby Flail on Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:42 am

I also have a question about the priest UI from the videos.

The player and targetframes look like ElvUI, but I'm more interested in your "grid-like" raidframes with the multiple buff/Debuff icons with timers and stacks as small numbers (Yor'sahj Video 1:45min, f.e. Riggnaros IBF 2sec left and Void stack on 2). Does that belong to ElvUI or are this mods for Grid itself?

Thx for your patience
Flail

Postby MaxPower on Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:16 pm

up
MaxPower

Postby Yapi on Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:38 pm

His UI is on wow interface. ( http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/i ... ityUI.html )

Aff doesn't talk to people much, don't get mad at him for not answering.

His grid like addon is Vudo. However i am not sure if there is a plugin for it to make it look all neat.
Yapi

Postby Affinity on Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:47 pm

Sorry guess I should check our general forum I never notice it :P -- As Yapi said the raid frames are VUHDO -- no special plugins or any of that. If that's all you are interested in you can pull the Vuhdo related WTF files and use them :) Otherwise the entire UI is uploaded with the link yapi provided.

There are a few bugs with placement and shit that is related to my resolution -- I play at 6066x1080 so things are a bit wonky -- I will have an update for this hopefully within the next week so you don't have to reset positions and all that to make it work on a standard monitor.
Affinity

Postby MaxPower on Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:53 pm

sry for my monery, thanks for the info and good luck in the race to the world first from syberia!
MaxPower

Return to Public for Peasants