Race to World First

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

Race to World First

Postby metcim on Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:47 am

I was going to make this specific to Grunz since he lives about 15 minutes from me, or at least did at the time of the recording, and also because he seemed the most secluded about his gaming. However, I think it's probably more fitting to direct this to all the guild members featured in the film.

Now that the documentary is out, how you had any more recognition publicly? Or has not much changed since the majority of people that would watch this film would have most likely seen the trailer beforehand and known about your current level of play?
metcim

Re: Race to World First

Postby imnothammer on Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:24 pm

I just can't believe that grunz has time to raid and get through law school - I'm a 1L this year and, while I deeply miss it, I had to stop playing WoW altogether.

I suppose raiding with a talented guild makes things a little easier (especially as things enter farm status) but still... my hat is off to you
imnothammer

Re: Race to World First

Postby viso on Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:32 pm

I looked this video and i´m verry verry disappointed that DEXTER is only for a short time in this video.
Dexter is the most poppular player of blood legion and the most crazies wow-player.

so nais vid BUT no Dexter :(

greets
viso

Return to Public for Peasants