out of curiosity

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

out of curiosity

Postby Killionaire on Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:59 pm

any of u guys know what happened to Furi? i know he left a while ago for EG, but i figure some of you might keep in touch. i used to enjoy following his progress as he got glad every season, and then a little while ago i noticed that character was gone and there was a lvl 15 rogue named furi in EG in his place. did he server xfer? name change? sell his account?
Killionaire

Re: out of curiosity

Postby Baracoon on Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:13 pm

as you know, he left of his own free will for EG, on good terms with everyone from Blood Legion.

He sold his rogue, and is now a very successful taco stand owner, somewhere in Miami.
Baracoon

Postby Killionaire on Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:17 pm

soooo... should i take that as sarcasm and infer that he left in some way that was not on good terms and therefore none of you would know? or r u just messing with me haha
Killionaire

Postby Baracoon on Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:31 pm

he doesn't play wow. waiting on d3, and dota2
Baracoon

Postby Lawliepop on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:06 am

Killionaire wrote:soooo... should i take that as sarcasm and infer that he left in some way that was not on good terms and therefore none of you would know? or r u just messing with me haha

he was kicked and like bc said i don't think he's playing wow anymore. Although i think he plays hon a lot
Lawliepop

Return to Public for Peasants