Apology to BL..

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

Postby Stoneguard on Mon Jul 05, 2004 9:04 pm

Asi,

For what it's worth, and for me personally, the apology is accepted. No matter what you decide to do, I will always consider you a friend. I am glad you are re-applying to BL. I am cautious about it as well.

I understand drama and I understand the pains and hurts. The 'inferred' feelings that we can percieve can play an emotional game with us. Don't let that happen. You were a much valued member of BL and are a much valued friend of many (if not all ) BL still. Remember, that emotions are not always transmitted along with the text we type. things that you could have thought were being said may not have been. That is my caution for the future as well.

I hope BL decides to bring you back and give you another chance. But likewise, I hope you will not take that chance for granted, and respect it as well.
Stoneguard

Postby ZX7 on Wed Jul 07, 2004 8:11 am

I cannot be apart of something where I need to turn my head from it's leaders just to be among my friends

I'm curious what you mean by this.
Zxtreme 70 UD Priest
Zxtasy 60 UD Warrior
ZX7
Guild Leader

Postby Cockney on Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:27 am

Good riddance. I am sorry to say this but you are one of the biggest drama queens i have ever come across all this tear my heart out bullshit.
Cya don't let the door hit yer ass on the way out. If this seems a bit harsh sorry just the way i feel. I personally never had any conflict with asiana but this stuff is way over the top.

Feel free to moderate this response in any way you like.

BL FOREVER
DaRogue
Cockney

Stoneguard

Postby Irae_BL on Wed Jul 07, 2004 12:45 pm

Don't bother accepting the apology.
Read the WoW section for more details.

Asiana: You are nothing more than a two bit road whore.
Whatever respect I once had for you is now GONE. Whatever friendship that I claimed to feel for you is now GONE. And whatever trust I had in you was more than you should ever have been given!

For that, I am so sorry, and I EXTEND MY DEEPEST APOLOGIES to every member of BL for having allowed her to cloud my judgment.

Oh and one last thing Asiana: GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY CLAN
Tralarin - Level 46, Albion/Gareth

~If we ever forget that we are One Nation under God, then we will be a Nation gone under.~
Irae_BL

Return to Public for Peasants