Why I left Blood Legion - a copy of my email to the officers

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

Why I left Blood Legion - a copy of my email to the officers

Postby Asiana on Fri Jun 25, 2004 10:11 am

It was suggested I post this to the forums so you all know why I left you. Please know, that I am still here as a friend in game and that I will always be around when you need something.

Some of you received items back in in-game mail, that was because in all fairness they belong to you BL additionally, I sent whatever I had made extra to Zx that was not usable by anyone and held in my bank. All the items were made by mats supplied by you guys, and I didn't have the heart to use them anymore.

I was informed that Hell has heard of my leaving BL and like many of you, I'm sure you're confused and not sure why... Here's my reason for leaving BL it's written to Zxtasy and copied to all officers other than Smokie as I do not have his email address...

I've already spoken to Aries and Inso, and now I have heard that Art would like to know my reasons for leaving BL. I decided that, instead of me speaking with just Aries, Inso or Art, that I will share with you my reasons, and perhaps then you can understand my behavior the past month.

When I decided to offer my services to BL with the website, it was done with the purest intentions. The members deserved to have something to show off their greatness. I loved BL and the members, and I was happy. After the website went out, I received nothing from you, not a thank you or appreciation of any sort, what you did instead, was tell me what was wrong with it, and send me more things to do with the website without even so much as a please. The officers on the other hand were there for me, art jumped on AOL and thanked me, Aries posted on the forums to thank me, Inso thanked me.. But nothing from Zx other than more things to do, and what was wrong with it. You even had me look at other websites you wished bl was like. How was I supposed to feel about that?

The master trades, I worked my butt off to prove to you that I could be the best for you. I was always hoping that someday, you would stand up and say... Great Job Asia.. But instead, you found more reason that I wasn't enough. I posted on forums some suggestions on how to make things work for master trades, you instead gave recognition to Nord and Inso and told me nothing but how to sell my goods, Aries was the only one that noted that I made a good suggestion. Why was that? Why does it happen so often?

When Mal and I had that incident in BL, you were so quick to note how wrong I was and he was right, I would love you to take some time and hang out with Hell or Aries when they deal with these issues and see how things end up on a more friendlier note. You choose favorites and don’t back me up, your member, over some recruit spamming a channel, but you are quick to tell me that I should do differently with Mal. Where is the equality and fairness in that? Yea I made a comment about someone on channel BL and it was a joke did you notice that other members thought the guy was being a kid typing in caps that he wants to be the ruler of the world? It deserved a comment back, it was funny.... Yet you once again took it to the extreme to protect the recruit but not me, your member, once again Asia was wrong and someone else right...

I'm not here to say that anyone was wrong or right. I'm sure I made a lot of mistakes.. But the one thing that was true for me, was there was a time when BL meant a lot to me. Now that's gone, and the reasons as I've explained to Aries and Inso and now to you and Art, is because at some point... Appreciation would have been better than a constant slap to my face.

Here's my reason for leaving, it sounds angry.. And yes, it is.. I have a bad taste in my mouth because of the past month or months. If you want to see what I'm talking about, I invite you to look through the forums, and find one place where you've thanked me or stone, for what we've done for you. The excuse of "the members will think there are favorites if I thank you Asia", doesn't cut it, because I'm sure the members would not have made a big deal over "Thank you Asia and Stone for the website features.. "

-Leilanie
Asiana

Postby Phi on Fri Jun 25, 2004 10:28 am

I dont think anything that I say will comfort you, but I will miss you and I hope that you stop by and drop others and I a line sometimes. Im sorry that you feel that way, but again, you WILL be greatly missed.

Im sorry if I never said thank you for the website. For that I do apologize. I guess I took it for granted. Thats something im not proud of.[/b]
"Masterbation is like procrastination, its seems like a good idea untill you realize your only fucking yourself."
Phi

Postby nanosoldier on Fri Jun 25, 2004 11:35 am

This sucks. Lani was the first person to group with me when my account was activated. Before I knew anything about BL she grouped with me and was incredibly helpful.
Charb: Dwarf: Hunter [0]
Main: Blacksmith
Gather: Mining
Secondary: Cooking, Fishing, First Aid
nanosoldier

Postby Eowin on Fri Jun 25, 2004 12:42 pm

hey lani... I'm sorry that things didn't go so well for you while you were here. I'm disheartened by your post but hope that maybe you will find someplace that fits to more of your liking with more appreciation from others expressed. I'm sorry I wasn't more vocal about appreciating your skill and services since I have had personal benefits from what you have done with BL. Anyway, I wish you good luck and all the best... and a whole hearted thank you for all you've done.

~Eowen
~Eowin (Priest) - Mining/Engineer
Eowin

Whoa. . .

Postby Irae_BL on Fri Jun 25, 2004 3:40 pm

All right. . .I have a lot of stuff to point out on this post, not the least of which is that I knew this was coming. Some of it is good, and some of it is not so good. Just bear with me. ;) Here goes:

Asiana wrote:what you did instead, was tell me what was wrong with it, and send me more things to do with the website without even so much as a please.

I will direct your attention, if you don't mind, to the announcement you made in the "Websites" thread that was moved to the archives.

We ask that you be patient with us until the design is complete.

I don't know about you, but that gives me the impression of "Wait, and then tell us what needs to be fixed" . . .That time I checked on your progress regarding the WoW website, you told me the same thing - wait until its done and then let me know.

Why, if you are working on a website or project of any type, can you not tolerate reports of problems? Or am I misinterpreting that here? I hope so. Because I thought you'd be the last person to complain. (If however, the "reports" are nothing more than personal dislikes and whims, I may have done so. In that case, disregard all above.)

Master trades, as with any other system which is put into place in this part of BL - which is newer than any of its other parts, and has less experience in planning or practice - go on trial and error. As such, events can be messed up, priorities screwed up and actions forgotten. I don't mean, by any stretch of the imagination that your being lost in the mess was right. You see, I understand feeling slighted if no one recognizes your ideas for what they are. . .and I'm sorry knowing that it took place.

For the record, I've greatly appreciated all you've done here. Even when I wasn't able to do things such as send you screenshots on time.

Now on to the "incident" with Malav. I don't know why you would take a joke about pulling personally - yes I did hear about that - and I'm at a loss. Its not logical! Granted, you've had reason to blow up at groups in the past (such as in RFK last push) - when you took an hour to organize an instance and got absolutely nothing in return. But, as I will point out - and have pointed out - I ripped on Nargal even worse for when he got Bubba/Rogue and myself killed 3 times in a row last push. Why would he quit, over that?

Did you notice him being dissatisfied with me or angry in that regard?

Anyways. . .on to something else: An unknown recruit, who we have absolutely no real ties to - NOT TO MENTION when that person is acting like a kid - being backed up over a member such as yourself is BS. I'll agree with that too. If I was around I would have damn well let you all know there's something to be desired when a group such as BL, who prides itself on closeness - does this.

What sort of reason was there for it? Can anyone tell me?

And lastly. . .I know the importance of keeping favoritism out of the ranks of a gaming community. But I also know to give credit where credit is due.

So, in a retroactive fashion for all the times that hasn't been done - I'll do it now. :) Thanks for having been around, and hopefully you'll go easy on us in that head of yours. Every member on WoW, officer or not, tried to make you feel at home.

And I'm sure they'd do the same thing over again if they had the chance.

Good luck with wherever you decide to go and/or what you do in the future. :)
Tralarin - Level 46, Albion/Gareth

~If we ever forget that we are One Nation under God, then we will be a Nation gone under.~
Irae_BL

Postby ZX7 on Fri Jun 25, 2004 4:40 pm

OMFG, are you for real?

Your first paragraph - I've thanked you many many times for doing the site how can you say i haven't. I asked you if I should make a post about site suggestions/bugs and you said yes go ahead...so I did...some of which were directed at Irae not you because I really like the WoW site. I had you look at sites previous to you making the site...so you got an idea of what I had in mind...how is that wrong? How many times have I given thanks to you at meetings for the site...before and after it was up....omg.... I will post my damn msn discussions with you to prove how often I thank you. When I send you stuff that needs to be fixed or that would help me do the site changes...TO TAKE THE BURDEN OFF YOU...such as making a program that I could modify the members list, charter, and news...WHY? TO TAKE THE BURDEN OFF YOU, would you rather me say...Hey can you promote this person to this rank..or add thsi person to the roster....Or can you modify the charter...My god you have some serious problems you need to work out. I WILL find every place in my msn log where i've thanked you...every email that i have saved where i thank you...and post it here.

You make me look like an asshole....when i've done nothing that you've mentioned....and if i did, it was to take burden off you....BUT YOU DID SAY YOU WANTED SOLE CONTROL OVER THE WOW SITE....which i told irae to keep the fk out of it....EXCEPT I asked you if some of the things i needed done were something irae could do (Without messing it up) which you told me ok sometimes...then sometimes you said no.

Master trades - I've told you ingame you're doing a great job and that I didnt realize how important a Tailor was and I again...said you're doing an awsome job, everyone gets what they request...thats great. What I did say aboot Nord in your suggestion about mailing (Which I did like and we do use) was that he posts what he can make....which is great...that what we intended for the master to do....HOW CAN SOMEONE REQUEST SOMETHING IF THEY DONT KNOW IT EXISTS? I know you were VERY good at letting ppl know what you can make INGAME...but what about he more casual gamer that wasnt on the same times as you stated your available stuff.

I've thanked you numerous times...And im still at a loss to how you come up with this bullshit. I've told the officers how great of a job you were doing.....and I hope one of them replys with an example of some sort to prove to you that SHIT DOES GO NOTICED.

as far as suggestions go...many people have given me suggestions and I've thanked them for that...some I didn't like..but most I have....Why is it that when we dont do something YOUR way you get anal about it....A suggestion can be ripped apart or given a shot....MOST OF THE TIME THEY ARE GIVEN A SHOT.

HAVE I NOT THANKED ANYONE FOR DOING SOMETHING FOR ME???? My god I can't even friggin believe you have the nerve to claim something like that. This is such a personal hit to me...you wouldn't believe it....ONE thing i can NOT tolerate is false shit being said about me to discredit me with the members I've worked so hard to satisfy and give a place to pride themselves upon.

SHOULD I QUIT I hardly get thanked for shit...I do alot more than all of you see and I DON'T expect to get thanked for it....I do it becuase I genuinly like these people and want to satisfy them.

Now you want to talk about Malav saying something that you took as a rude comment....WHY DONT I BRING UP SOME SHIT YOU'VE SAID ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS....and let them judge your character. MY GOD IM SO UPSET ABOUT THIS BULLSHIT.

I know i've repeated myself many many times in this post about certain things...but this is such false accusations....IF any of you even start to believe it...you're wack...I can give proof that every allegation is false...which I WILL post some emails, PM's or chat logs...this is such a personal attack...i cant believe it.

Then to top it off you act like the sweetest thing on the planet to me and the members...then you go to one and bash people....thats sickening. I've noticed all the drama we've experience has been since you joined...I'm thinking your negative features out weigh the positives after this post you've made. I've offered to be a friend to you and talk about shlt thats going on in your life that aren't so great...and I thank you for this bullshit post. It reminds me that no matter how much i try to satisfy people...it cant be done

:(

Edit - I fixed HIS to THIS, I wasn't reffering to Mals bullshit..i meant to say THIS bullshit.

ZX
Last edited by ZX7 on Fri Jun 25, 2004 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zxtreme 70 UD Priest
Zxtasy 60 UD Warrior
ZX7
Guild Leader

Postby ZX7 on Fri Jun 25, 2004 5:42 pm

Ok I don't know how to host an XML file so its viewable on the forums other than having you all d/l it from our site..so I'll just copy past it...Note the days and the first name is the sender of msg and the 2nd is who its to...so that you dont get confused....ANYONE WHO THINKS HER POST HAS TRUTH IN IT....READ THIS ENTIRE MSN LOG PLEASE....its fking long...as it spans a few days...but you actually might understand me better after reading it. You'll find that EVERY thing i stated in my reply above is backed up with proof in this log...seriously...please read it.

Date Time From To Message
5/23/2004 7:41:55 PM ZX Kaleina BrakBL/glenmac9
5/24/2004 2:02:47 PM ZX Kaleina Hey Kal
5/24/2004 2:02:53 PM Kaleina ZX hey you :)
5/24/2004 2:02:58 PM ZX Kaleina ya busy?
5/24/2004 2:03:24 PM Kaleina ZX working :) but I can spare a few minutes for ya
5/24/2004 2:03:38 PM ZX Kaleina ill just msg you what id like you to do when you get time.. :)
5/24/2004 2:03:54 PM Kaleina ZX nah.. msg now!
5/24/2004 2:05:29 PM ZX Kaleina on the members page, can you put a subtitle for each tier...such as "Officer" above Lord, Then Veteran above Crusader, then Member above Guardsmen, Then Initiate as a Tier not a rank, Then add Squire under Initiate as a rank, Then tier Applicant, with rank Militia under it :)
5/24/2004 2:05:55 PM ZX Kaleina I don't ask for much do I? :P
5/24/2004 2:06:19 PM ZX Kaleina actually...
5/24/2004 2:06:39 PM ZX Kaleina should we let applicants put their info in?
5/24/2004 2:06:40 PM Kaleina ZX hehe
5/24/2004 2:06:57 PM Kaleina ZX hold on let me do this quick then you can ask for more
5/24/2004 2:07:04 PM ZX Kaleina heh thanks babe
5/24/2004 2:07:30 PM ZX Kaleina thank you so much for the TS server...we're gonna have so much fun with it
5/24/2004 2:08:32 PM Kaleina ZX Guild Master = King/Queen right?
5/24/2004 2:08:39 PM ZX Kaleina Yes
5/24/2004 2:08:55 PM Kaleina ZX Count/Countess is what?
5/24/2004 2:08:59 PM ZX Kaleina Officer
5/24/2004 2:09:23 PM ZX Kaleina Crusader starts the top of the Veteran Tier
5/24/2004 2:09:44 PM ZX Kaleina next push these "Tiers" might change with the new guild contols
5/24/2004 2:09:47 PM ZX Kaleina controls*
5/24/2004 2:10:03 PM ZX Kaleina our ranks will stay tho
5/24/2004 2:10:47 PM Kaleina ZX where does Veteran end?
5/24/2004 2:10:51 PM Kaleina ZX captain of the Guard?
5/24/2004 2:11:15 PM Kaleina ZX refresh
5/24/2004 2:11:31 PM ZX Kaleina yes
5/24/2004 2:11:43 PM ZX Kaleina Guardsmen is top of member tier
5/24/2004 2:11:44 PM Kaleina ZX Guardsmen are members?
5/24/2004 2:11:49 PM ZX Kaleina yes
5/24/2004 2:11:56 PM ZX Kaleina down to footmen
5/24/2004 2:12:25 PM Kaleina ZX Initiate Squire?
5/24/2004 2:12:34 PM Kaleina ZX all done
5/24/2004 2:12:41 PM ZX Kaleina Initiate is tier
5/24/2004 2:12:44 PM ZX Kaleina squire is rank
5/24/2004 2:12:51 PM ZX Kaleina should we add applicant?
5/24/2004 2:12:55 PM Kaleina ZX nah
5/24/2004 2:13:03 PM ZX Kaleina ok less work for me :)
5/24/2004 2:13:03 PM Kaleina ZX that should be member benefits only
5/24/2004 2:13:15 PM ZX Kaleina thanks alot :D
5/24/2004 2:13:24 PM Kaleina ZX yw
5/24/2004 4:52:36 PM ZX Kaleina areyou on wow?
5/24/2004 4:54:02 PM ZX Kaleina If your not on wow..good lol, i told pros i'd tell ya he was gona go on wow for prolly 20 mins or so
5/24/2004 4:54:10 PM ZX Kaleina feel free to get on whenever tho
5/24/2004 4:54:23 PM ZX Kaleina i told him its your accuont till you get yours :D
5/24/2004 4:54:25 PM ZX Kaleina bb in a bit
5/25/2004 2:37:27 AM ZX Kaleina When you have time in the coming days...can you add an "Alliance Faction vs Faction" push listing Thanks
5/25/2004 7:39:40 PM Kaleina ZX http://www.lunch-menu.com/wow/images/bl_lg.jpg
5/26/2004 8:08:36 PM Kaleina ZX z are you here yet?
5/26/2004 8:44:23 PM ZX Kaleina sup
5/26/2004 8:44:34 PM ZX Kaleina I was on WoW, hows it going
5/26/2004 8:48:09 PM Kaleina ZX http://www.bloodlegion.com/wow/new/
5/26/2004 8:48:38 PM ZX Kaleina *druels on himself*
5/26/2004 8:48:45 PM Kaleina ZX check out members
5/26/2004 8:49:00 PM Kaleina ZX and strategy
5/26/2004 8:49:49 PM ZX Kaleina looks very very nice
5/26/2004 8:50:01 PM ZX Kaleina /hug Kaleina
5/26/2004 8:50:02 PM Kaleina ZX stone and I did a lot today :( so tired now
5/26/2004 8:50:24 PM ZX Kaleina its sweet :D
5/27/2004 2:20:47 AM ZX Kaleina Hey Kal, think you can make a new Push label "Faction vs Faction" or "FvF" I'd appreciate it thanks
5/27/2004 2:20:58 AM ZX Kaleina for the members page that is :)
5/27/2004 4:18:51 PM Kaleina ZX Hi Z,
5/27/2004 4:19:13 PM Kaleina ZX the site is now live at http://www.bloodlegion.com/wow
5/27/2004 4:19:29 PM Kaleina ZX please login and make yourself at home. The news portion is ready for you
5/27/2004 4:19:40 PM Kaleina ZX we're gonna stop now, and let you announce the website is live
5/27/2004 4:19:56 PM Kaleina ZX The old members area is gone, and replaced. We'll talk when you get in
5/27/2004 4:58:18 PM ZX Kaleina awsome
5/27/2004 4:58:22 PM Kaleina ZX hi :)
5/27/2004 4:58:35 PM Kaleina ZX we're done :) just some minor cosmetics
5/27/2004 4:58:52 PM ZX Kaleina cool, i just got home from work, tired
5/27/2004 4:59:24 PM Kaleina ZX wanna take a walk around the admin site first? :)
5/27/2004 4:59:27 PM Kaleina ZX /me hugs Z
5/27/2004 4:59:41 PM ZX Kaleina Do you wanna talk about anything with me?
5/27/2004 5:00:07 PM Kaleina ZX I'm sorry about last night... I did talk to aries, but didn't expect all of this
5/27/2004 5:00:21 PM Kaleina ZX I was just being bitchy and should not have been
5/27/2004 5:01:36 PM ZX Kaleina I was put given a hard decision to make, this is hard on me as a leader and friend to certain ppl....Its not easy
5/27/2004 5:01:45 PM Kaleina ZX I really don't have any problems with your decision, I understood completely.
5/27/2004 5:02:03 PM Kaleina ZX yes.. I knew that was reason. you did the same with Guil
5/27/2004 5:02:08 PM Kaleina ZX But Z
5/27/2004 5:02:11 PM Kaleina ZX you are BL
5/27/2004 5:02:18 PM Kaleina ZX you made BL, the people trust BL because of you
5/27/2004 5:02:32 PM ZX Kaleina but Irae made me, do you understand that?
5/27/2004 5:02:39 PM Kaleina ZX that's what I do not understand.. :( I'm sorry.. but you show yourself little respect if you give it away
5/27/2004 5:02:42 PM Kaleina ZX he did not make you Z
5/27/2004 5:02:48 PM Kaleina ZX not in WOW he had nothing to do with that
5/27/2004 5:03:27 PM Kaleina ZX Stone told me, he learned everything from you. I do too... Not Irae. I respect Irae for BL but BL/WoW is so different from the other parts of BL.. and in your heart you know that is true
5/27/2004 5:03:58 PM ZX Kaleina Yea, the WoW is my deal/pride
5/27/2004 5:04:00 PM Kaleina ZX you make BL in WoW z.. you owe no body but yourself and your members.. how strong it is and how awesome it is
5/27/2004 5:05:07 PM ZX Kaleina I try to run it as a business, as a leader should...but I'm also friends with these ppl, which makes doing certain things that much harder...added onto what i already do normally
5/27/2004 5:05:41 PM Kaleina ZX yes, your friends Z :) and I respect that a great deal. Irae will be okay, I'm sure he's realized how different it is in wow
5/27/2004 5:05:50 PM ZX Kaleina anyhow...Everything will be run by me or requested by me before anyone does anything to our site
5/27/2004 5:06:03 PM Kaleina ZX yea that's what I posted!
5/27/2004 5:06:11 PM ZX Kaleina oh today?
5/27/2004 5:06:17 PM Kaleina ZX you basically have all control. It's on your admin panel
5/27/2004 5:06:35 PM Kaleina ZX I gave the officers news access to the front page, but that can easily be removed
5/27/2004 5:06:36 PM ZX Kaleina I havent checked any forums or anything yet
5/27/2004 5:06:51 PM Kaleina ZX I posted on features and asking for suggestions
5/27/2004 5:07:23 PM Kaleina ZX then we finished off. and waited for you so you can announce the site. But I would like to show you around a bit :) So you get an idea of the control you have on there
5/27/2004 5:08:34 PM ZX Kaleina from what i was told last night..or how I took it....you seem to be acting totally different to me on your concern....Are you affraid to come to me with a problem? if so why?
5/27/2004 5:09:00 PM Kaleina ZX I wasn't afraid to come to you. I didn't want to say anything
5/27/2004 5:09:15 PM Kaleina ZX to anyone. Aries just asked me, and I said something
5/27/2004 5:09:40 PM ZX Kaleina well im atleast glad you told an officer
5/27/2004 5:09:56 PM Kaleina ZX I would tell you the same I would tell aries. :) I only went to him because we were in conversation
5/27/2004 5:10:21 PM ZX Kaleina okie
5/27/2004 5:10:57 PM Kaleina ZX I was frustrated Z.. I look up to you and the officers a great deal. And I just couldnt' find it inside me to do the same for Irae in wow.. In BL yes.. I respect him for that. But he has no exp with your wow/bl
5/27/2004 5:11:52 PM Kaleina ZX I should've gone to you. But I really wasn't trying to fix anything.
5/27/2004 5:13:08 PM ZX Kaleina well, after the post about Carver coming to WoW, and stone mentioned about if hes gonna get special treatment because who he is...THATS when I started to realize my bad judgement call
5/27/2004 5:13:39 PM Kaleina ZX I will tell you a little secret. and it's why I spoke out to aries
5/27/2004 5:13:42 PM ZX Kaleina this was an issue I had before aries came to me, so I knew it was a problem...but I hadn't resolved it yet
5/27/2004 5:14:31 PM Kaleina ZX It's not just that which bothers me.. Irae's cussing in guild chat.. where others use fk or f*ck was a bit surprising
5/27/2004 5:14:35 PM ZX Kaleina and when you said that to me at the meeting it made me angry...becuase i KNEW it was a problem, and I didnt have a good solution to it
5/27/2004 5:14:55 PM Kaleina ZX I'm sorry :( I only brought it up because Phi was there
5/27/2004 5:15:02 PM ZX Kaleina I yelled at him in officer chat about it
5/27/2004 5:15:15 PM ZX Kaleina while we were killing SW guards
5/27/2004 5:15:39 PM ZX Kaleina i noticed it alot too, trust me I notice these things, I try to fix them quietly so there not a big deal
5/27/2004 5:15:47 PM Kaleina ZX thank you
5/27/2004 5:16:03 PM ZX Kaleina I've spoken to a few ppl already actually
5/27/2004 5:16:52 PM ZX Kaleina I do it sometimes too, but obsessive use is totally uncalled for
5/27/2004 5:17:03 PM Kaleina ZX actually you never cuss :p
5/27/2004 5:17:05 PM Kaleina ZX you say fk
5/27/2004 5:17:13 PM ZX Kaleina yea...thats what i mean tho lol
5/27/2004 5:17:17 PM Kaleina ZX that's fine tho
5/27/2004 5:17:24 PM Kaleina ZX it's less intrusive than fuck
5/27/2004 5:17:33 PM ZX Kaleina *nod*
5/27/2004 5:17:50 PM Kaleina ZX there's nothing wrong with cussing. but to see it in normal chat on a regular basis gets a bit annoying. but you don't do it
5/27/2004 5:18:21 PM Kaleina ZX you never do that... And Irae just hasn't had enough time in wow really. to know that it's not okay to use it often as it is in bnet
5/27/2004 5:18:51 PM ZX Kaleina yea, we're all used to bnet heh....bnet kiddies :P
5/27/2004 5:19:00 PM Kaleina ZX do you ever ask yourself why people like me and stone would spend valuable hours to do stuff for you and BL?
5/27/2004 5:19:14 PM Kaleina ZX do you think we do this because we just like wasting our time?
5/27/2004 5:19:22 PM ZX Kaleina Im one lucky bastard is all i can come up with :D
5/27/2004 5:19:39 PM Kaleina ZX we love BL.. because of you and the members.. the fun and friendship
5/27/2004 5:20:36 PM Kaleina ZX if not for you guys we would just say screw it .. but you guys do such a great job. Even though I'm a watchman I get treated fairly. so does every member :) BL rocks :)
5/27/2004 5:21:11 PM ZX Kaleina stone has come to me with a few things in the past....like how ppl were getting distracted at meetings.....I saw it also...but like i said...as a friend to all, i try to give some slack, but when its time to get to business the crap has to stop
5/27/2004 5:21:54 PM Kaleina ZX I think the meeting last night went well :)
5/27/2004 5:21:55 PM ZX Kaleina i try to give them some slack, untill a members comes to me then ill put an end to it right there
5/27/2004 5:22:28 PM Kaleina ZX it was fast and quick and we went to have fun after :) I like that.. go out as a group after a meeting.. nice touch
5/27/2004 5:22:47 PM ZX Kaleina but I do notice all these things....trust me im trying to keep a good balance of friendship and business
5/27/2004 5:23:05 PM Kaleina ZX you do a great job Z:) don't worry
5/27/2004 5:23:50 PM ZX Kaleina ok im reading your post atm
5/27/2004 5:23:53 PM Kaleina ZX BL is the best guild in wow
5/27/2004 5:24:00 PM Kaleina ZX okay afk soda
5/27/2004 5:25:59 PM Kaleina ZX back.. gonna clean out the strats so you can put up whatever you want there
5/27/2004 5:26:08 PM ZX Kaleina k
5/27/2004 5:27:50 PM Kaleina ZX okay clean. Aries put up news. which you can delete btw. in the admin panel
5/27/2004 5:35:24 PM Kaleina ZX and I added your alliance fvf as well
5/27/2004 5:37:36 PM ZX Kaleina ok done reading a few posts heh
5/27/2004 5:37:39 PM ZX Kaleina and thanks!
5/27/2004 5:37:57 PM Kaleina ZX when it goes live, I'll make it the default push so those members show first
5/27/2004 5:38:28 PM ZX Kaleina ok
5/27/2004 5:50:22 PM ZX Kaleina ok done on forums heh
5/27/2004 5:50:30 PM ZX Kaleina i can go through w/e you wanna show me
5/27/2004 5:50:32 PM Kaleina ZX lol busy z :p
5/27/2004 5:50:35 PM Kaleina ZX okay great!
5/27/2004 5:51:06 PM Kaleina ZX http://www.bloodlegion.com/wow/
5/27/2004 5:51:22 PM Kaleina ZX the login system uses your forum user/pass
5/27/2004 5:51:37 PM ZX Kaleina it auto logged me in from before
5/27/2004 5:51:40 PM Kaleina ZX when you've logged in, you should see an Admin in the menu
5/27/2004 5:51:45 PM Kaleina ZX yea :0 from the forums
5/27/2004 5:52:07 PM Kaleina ZX we are using forum management. I think if you give someone wow access they have access here
5/27/2004 5:52:25 PM Kaleina ZX The admin section has several things you can manage. 1 is front page news
5/27/2004 5:52:39 PM Kaleina ZX you can Add News as well as upload a screenshot with your news
5/27/2004 5:53:05 PM Kaleina ZX News can stay on forever until you delete them, they will just fall to the archives and be logged for the future
5/27/2004 5:53:17 PM ZX Kaleina ok
5/27/2004 5:53:23 PM Kaleina ZX edit news allows you to fix errors, or delete news
5/27/2004 5:53:28 PM ZX Kaleina how many news posts can be up at once?
5/27/2004 5:53:44 PM Kaleina ZX 5 will show at the top.. then the rest will display under as titles only
5/27/2004 5:53:50 PM Kaleina ZX with links to the full news feed
5/27/2004 5:53:53 PM ZX Kaleina ok cool
5/27/2004 5:53:59 PM Kaleina ZX yea :) I figured you would like that
5/27/2004 5:54:10 PM Kaleina ZX Add strategies.. that's simply copy and paste
5/27/2004 5:54:33 PM ZX Kaleina got it
5/27/2004 5:54:38 PM Kaleina ZX You can copy stuff people write on teh forums and put them in here and it will display int eh bottom right. I would like you to add your mage write up now if you don't mind
5/27/2004 5:54:47 PM Kaleina ZX so I can show you how that feature is implemented
5/27/2004 5:54:52 PM ZX Kaleina ok
5/27/2004 5:55:09 PM Kaleina ZX just copy the post from the forums :) and choose your name :
5/27/2004 5:56:42 PM ZX Kaleina if i copy paste the actual post..not the viewed post..will the red text show as red?
5/27/2004 5:57:05 PM ZX Kaleina if i copy the post codes is what i mean i guess
5/27/2004 5:57:09 PM Kaleina ZX no, I didn't put formatting options. I can tho
5/27/2004 5:57:11 PM Kaleina ZX no
5/27/2004 5:57:22 PM ZX Kaleina ok just curious
5/27/2004 5:57:22 PM Kaleina ZX don't copy post codes. I'll put up the formatting for you later
5/27/2004 5:57:36 PM Kaleina ZX just copy the post as it's read by others. It'll look better :)
5/27/2004 6:00:15 PM ZX Kaleina yea sorry got msged heh
5/27/2004 6:00:18 PM ZX Kaleina added it
5/27/2004 6:01:26 PM Kaleina ZX if you look down on the right side you'll see your strat page
5/27/2004 6:02:08 PM Kaleina ZX and a link to it :) .. you could have added a screenshot btw. I'll delete this after you look at it so you can add the screens later :)
5/27/2004 6:02:25 PM ZX Kaleina ok
5/27/2004 6:02:34 PM Kaleina ZX now screenshots
5/27/2004 6:02:40 PM ZX Kaleina reading history heh
5/27/2004 6:02:56 PM Kaleina ZX btw the member management is the same.. Yea aries said I made him look like a wimp.. so you all write it lol
5/27/2004 6:03:11 PM ZX Kaleina im still reading it ..
5/27/2004 6:04:11 PM ZX Kaleina k
5/27/2004 6:04:26 PM Kaleina ZX I just threw something short together sorry
5/27/2004 6:04:35 PM Kaleina ZX screenshots. everyone can upload up to 18 screens
5/27/2004 6:04:39 PM ZX Kaleina k
5/27/2004 6:04:49 PM Kaleina ZX you can see that now in screenshots, I asked irae to help and he did
5/27/2004 6:05:06 PM Kaleina ZX You can view screens by member (if they have added screens)
5/27/2004 6:05:11 PM ZX Kaleina ok
5/27/2004 6:06:00 PM Kaleina ZX and the member areas are the same
5/27/2004 6:06:16 PM Kaleina ZX only, I do not think you need to worry about passwords. I believe stone is pulling from the forums now
5/27/2004 6:06:29 PM ZX Kaleina ok about ss's, im gonna have to make it clear that all chat in the ss's be suitable for the public
5/27/2004 6:06:36 PM Kaleina ZX yes :) good idea
5/27/2004 6:06:42 PM Kaleina ZX or to blur it out as well
5/27/2004 6:06:52 PM ZX Kaleina did aries blur his out?
5/27/2004 6:07:00 PM Kaleina ZX yeap :)
5/27/2004 6:07:08 PM Kaleina ZX Irae does a great job at SS's btw
5/27/2004 6:11:59 PM ZX Kaleina cool
5/27/2004 6:12:14 PM ZX Kaleina is there a way to make it um...
5/27/2004 6:12:37 PM ZX Kaleina highlight or put a (New) symbol under or above recently added ss's?
5/27/2004 6:12:46 PM ZX Kaleina or will they automatically go to top
5/27/2004 6:12:49 PM Kaleina ZX it will sort by recent
5/27/2004 6:12:56 PM Kaleina ZX automatic top :)
5/27/2004 6:12:57 PM ZX Kaleina most recent at top i assume?
5/27/2004 6:13:00 PM ZX Kaleina ok thanks
5/27/2004 6:13:49 PM ZX Kaleina when I click view by , it defualts back to View by....
5/27/2004 6:14:04 PM ZX Kaleina oh..
5/27/2004 6:14:10 PM ZX Kaleina maybe cuz i was on the next page already?
5/27/2004 6:14:16 PM Kaleina ZX yea :)
5/27/2004 6:14:27 PM ZX Kaleina yea..if im on page 2 of view all
5/27/2004 6:14:33 PM ZX Kaleina and i click view by stone, it shows nothing
5/27/2004 6:14:41 PM Kaleina ZX stone has 1 I believe
5/27/2004 6:14:57 PM ZX Kaleina yep, it works if im on page 1, but page 2 they dont
5/27/2004 6:15:02 PM ZX Kaleina unless im just retarded lol
5/27/2004 6:15:04 PM Kaleina ZX hm I see :)
5/27/2004 6:15:10 PM Kaleina ZX I'll fix that
5/27/2004 6:15:18 PM ZX Kaleina ok so im not just retarded?
5/27/2004 6:16:03 PM Kaleina ZX all fixed :)
5/27/2004 6:16:09 PM Kaleina ZX nah.. was a minor bug is all :)
5/27/2004 6:16:15 PM ZX Kaleina gj
5/27/2004 6:16:19 PM ZX Kaleina quick :)
5/27/2004 6:16:59 PM Kaleina ZX thanks :)
5/27/2004 6:17:59 PM ZX Kaleina i got some nice ss's, :)
5/27/2004 6:18:25 PM ZX Kaleina im gonna tell irae to take down the intro thats currently up
5/27/2004 6:18:43 PM ZX Kaleina and a better link to the WoW site from the main page
5/27/2004 6:19:06 PM ZX Kaleina when I advertise I'll just use /wow
5/27/2004 6:19:25 PM Kaleina ZX okay
5/27/2004 6:19:31 PM ZX Kaleina not exactly advertise persay , but i put the link in my posts when i post on bliz forums
5/27/2004 6:19:59 PM Kaleina ZX oh okay :)
5/27/2004 6:20:16 PM ZX Kaleina am i allowed to delete strats?
5/27/2004 6:20:29 PM Kaleina ZX I didn't put that in yet. I'll delete it now from the forums
5/27/2004 6:20:35 PM Kaleina ZX er the dbase hold on :)
5/27/2004 6:20:52 PM Kaleina ZX done!
5/27/2004 6:20:57 PM Kaleina ZX sorry :) I got tired
5/27/2004 6:21:20 PM ZX Kaleina cool, looks sweet
5/27/2004 6:22:26 PM Kaleina ZX thanks :) we'll be around for any major problems and I will add in the delete strats feature for you this week
5/27/2004 6:22:53 PM ZX Kaleina ok im gonna be doing alot of wierd things on it, so i might find some stuff for ya heh
5/27/2004 6:23:20 PM Kaleina ZX k :)
5/27/2004 6:24:19 PM ZX Kaleina on manage members, if I click a box to delete that person, and hit submit, it deletes it..but also sends me to a new page members deleted, select members (drop down box) modify member member: pw: rank: type then modify member button
5/27/2004 6:24:44 PM ZX Kaleina is that what you intended? or is it supposed to go back to the list, with the names and boxes to the right
5/27/2004 6:25:05 PM Kaleina ZX intended. It just flushes it out and throws you to the manage member area
5/27/2004 6:25:17 PM ZX Kaleina okies
5/27/2004 6:25:50 PM ZX Kaleina ok now if i add a member, do i need to put a pw for them?
5/27/2004 6:26:47 PM Kaleina ZX I'm not sure how he did that. we can test it out :)
5/27/2004 6:27:27 PM ZX Kaleina I can wait, I am just curious
5/27/2004 6:28:12 PM Kaleina ZX okay, he should be here soon :)
5/27/2004 6:28:27 PM ZX Kaleina If i wanted to add to the charter, do I have to have you do it?
5/27/2004 6:28:38 PM ZX Kaleina or modify
5/27/2004 6:29:01 PM Kaleina ZX that's done via html, Hard to put that into a system because of it's formatting
5/27/2004 6:29:13 PM Kaleina ZX brb z :)
5/27/2004 6:33:24 PM Kaleina ZX I'm going to rest up a bit :) Tired today
5/27/2004 6:33:41 PM ZX Kaleina ok see ya on wow later
5/27/2004 6:33:56 PM Kaleina ZX maybe :) I think I wanna get out of the house tonight
5/27/2004 6:33:57 PM ZX Kaleina so i can post like master trades on the site eh?
5/27/2004 6:34:03 PM Kaleina ZX yeap :)
5/27/2004 6:34:08 PM Kaleina ZX on the news section
5/27/2004 6:34:22 PM ZX Kaleina kewl, I'd like to keep it professional looking
5/27/2004 6:34:31 PM ZX Kaleina oh btw....can we put a banner for stones site up?
5/27/2004 6:34:46 PM ZX Kaleina and add a link to SFC somewhere?
5/27/2004 6:35:02 PM Kaleina ZX sure, if you can ask them for one that is the same size as the legion pic on the bottom left
5/27/2004 6:35:36 PM ZX Kaleina is there gonna be an allies page?
5/27/2004 6:35:56 PM ZX Kaleina sorry...dont answer...go bed :)
5/27/2004 6:36:21 PM Kaleina ZX there can be if you guys put one together. there is nothing to put there for now
5/27/2004 6:36:58 PM ZX Kaleina when you wake up...in the Charter, could you change the rank Initiate from "Militia" to "Squire" cuz Militia will be just someone who applied to join,...not a member
5/27/2004 6:37:33 PM Kaleina ZX done
5/27/2004 6:37:37 PM Kaleina ZX bbl :)
5/27/2004 11:39:23 PM ZX Kaleina ya awake yet?
5/27/2004 11:39:29 PM Kaleina ZX yeap
5/27/2004 11:39:39 PM ZX Kaleina oh wow didnt expect ya lol
5/27/2004 11:40:20 PM ZX Kaleina Ok i was gonna tell everyone to go to the site to read the master trades, but the [read more] link goes to the main bl sitebackground and doesnt show the news
5/27/2004 11:41:06 PM Kaleina ZX lol
5/27/2004 11:41:09 PM Kaleina ZX okay let me do that
5/27/2004 11:46:04 PM Kaleina ZX fixed
5/27/2004 11:46:19 PM ZX Kaleina did you see aries's post? lol
5/27/2004 11:46:42 PM ZX Kaleina awsome thanks
5/27/2004 11:46:45 PM Kaleina ZX lol let me put master trade up above that
5/27/2004 11:47:04 PM ZX Kaleina thanks
5/27/2004 11:47:27 PM Kaleina ZX yea.. you guys just love having me to boss around :p
5/27/2004 11:47:33 PM ZX Kaleina lol
5/27/2004 11:48:20 PM Kaleina ZX okay moved :p
5/27/2004 11:49:06 PM ZX Kaleina is that something I could have done myself?
5/27/2004 11:49:25 PM Kaleina ZX nah.. it will always sort by the newest news
5/27/2004 11:49:34 PM Kaleina ZX so aries posted after you
5/27/2004 11:49:37 PM Kaleina ZX making it newer
5/27/2004 11:49:56 PM ZX Kaleina oh..while you're here...the charter, how you set up the rank descriptions with the dots... is that code i could put in IF i knew how ..for the news
5/27/2004 11:50:19 PM Kaleina ZX html
5/27/2004 11:50:23 PM Kaleina ZX easy stuff
5/27/2004 11:50:42 PM Kaleina ZX <ul> <li>item <li>item2 <li>item3 </ul>
5/27/2004 11:50:51 PM Kaleina ZX try it :) you can edit news by the way
5/27/2004 11:50:59 PM ZX Kaleina so code is allowed in the news?
5/27/2004 11:51:40 PM Kaleina ZX yeap.. you can put it in there. as you are the admins
5/27/2004 11:52:32 PM ZX Kaleina is there a list of html codes?
5/27/2004 11:53:07 PM Kaleina ZX I can make you some basics
5/27/2004 11:53:19 PM ZX Kaleina do you got a link to a site with a list?
5/27/2004 11:53:24 PM ZX Kaleina or should i just google or w/e for em
5/27/2004 11:55:22 PM Kaleina ZX http://hotwired.lycos.com/webmonkey/ref ... heatsheet/
5/27/2004 11:55:30 PM Kaleina ZX use only formatting and text ones
5/27/2004 11:55:33 PM ZX Kaleina thx
5/28/2004 12:01:50 AM ZX Kaleina if i have something like <Engineers gather their own materials> do i put the <b> before or after the <
5/28/2004 12:02:02 AM ZX Kaleina or does it even matter?
5/28/2004 12:36:49 AM Kaleina ZX <b>
5/28/2004 12:37:03 AM Kaleina ZX <b>Engineers gather their own materials</b>
5/28/2004 12:37:14 AM ZX Kaleina k
5/28/2004 12:37:27 AM ZX Kaleina i got soo many good ss's
5/28/2004 12:37:34 AM ZX Kaleina hard to pic just a few :)
5/28/2004 12:37:39 AM Kaleina ZX haha I can raise that limit if you want
5/28/2004 12:37:52 AM ZX Kaleina can it be raised per user?
5/28/2004 12:38:09 AM Kaleina ZX hmm.. yeap.. let me do that now
5/28/2004 12:38:31 AM ZX Kaleina what bad effect could having alot on there do?
5/28/2004 12:38:40 AM ZX Kaleina slow ppl from loading the page?
5/28/2004 12:38:50 AM Kaleina ZX how many do you want?
5/28/2004 12:39:01 AM Kaleina ZX none, we only display 18 at a time
5/28/2004 12:39:09 AM ZX Kaleina oh ok good heh
5/28/2004 12:39:19 AM ZX Kaleina make my limit high
5/28/2004 12:39:22 AM ZX Kaleina i wont use em all
5/28/2004 12:39:31 AM ZX Kaleina but over time it would be nice to keep the old ones up
5/28/2004 12:39:51 AM ZX Kaleina ill upload some and lemme know what ya think
5/28/2004 12:39:57 AM ZX Kaleina oh..i tried to blur out some chat
5/28/2004 12:40:19 AM ZX Kaleina when its viewed as is..without resizing... you can still kinda tell what im saying
5/28/2004 12:40:21 AM Kaleina ZX okay you have 100 limit
5/28/2004 12:40:30 AM ZX Kaleina oh sweet
5/28/2004 12:40:42 AM Kaleina ZX just take the paint brush and wipe over it
5/28/2004 12:40:55 AM ZX Kaleina aye ok
5/28/2004 12:41:16 AM ZX Kaleina the hearthing out pic is awsome looking
5/28/2004 12:41:26 AM ZX Kaleina too bad i didnt drop the ui.. t.t
5/28/2004 12:42:09 AM Kaleina ZX I don't see anything by you yet
5/28/2004 12:42:20 AM Kaleina ZX cut out the ui
5/28/2004 12:42:24 AM ZX Kaleina ya im still renaming//moving to my wow pics folder
5/28/2004 12:42:41 AM ZX Kaleina my UI is nice looking that most
5/28/2004 12:42:50 AM ZX Kaleina cuz you see the endsof my quick bar
5/28/2004 12:43:21 AM Kaleina ZX ah
5/28/2004 12:46:18 AM ZX sends C:\Documents and Settings\User.USER-12KIHDOI\Desktop\WoW Pics\WoW SS's\Tabard 2.JPG
5/28/2004 12:46:31 AM ZX Kaleina is it possible to use this anywhere on the site?
5/28/2004 12:46:37 AM ZX Kaleina its got a white background to it tho
5/28/2004 12:46:39 AM Kaleina ZX you have to email it to me
5/28/2004 12:46:43 AM ZX Kaleina ok
5/28/2004 12:46:47 AM Kaleina ZX thanks :)
5/28/2004 12:46:51 AM ZX Kaleina i chopped the crap out of it lol
5/28/2004 12:47:00 AM Sending of "Tabard 2.JPG" to Kaleina has failed.
5/28/2004 12:48:13 AM ZX Kaleina sent
5/28/2004 12:48:35 AM Kaleina ZX okay, I will look at it tomorrow or over the weekend :) I 'm kinda tired tonight
5/28/2004 12:48:47 AM ZX Kaleina no wow?
5/28/2004 12:48:52 AM Kaleina ZX nah :)
5/28/2004 12:49:02 AM ZX Kaleina well rest up for new push... :P
5/28/2004 12:49:15 AM ZX Kaleina we're going on a wow binge after patch
5/28/2004 12:49:15 AM Kaleina ZX not tonight.. :) just hanging out talking to ryt and other friends before sleep
5/28/2004 12:49:25 AM Kaleina ZX I hope it patches soon
5/28/2004 12:49:33 AM ZX Kaleina are you talking to ryt atm?
5/28/2004 12:49:39 AM Kaleina ZX yea ;)
5/28/2004 12:50:14 AM ZX Kaleina he said he wanted to do gathering...and if he has extra he wanted alch or engi...did he mean pure gatherer initially
5/28/2004 12:50:22 AM ZX Kaleina could you ask him if thats ok or if thaats what he wanted
5/28/2004 12:50:35 AM Kaleina ZX actually he always does gathering, and will do alch and engineering
5/28/2004 12:50:48 AM Kaleina ZX one thing about ryt, he'll be ahead of everyone and still contribute
5/28/2004 12:50:56 AM ZX Kaleina not sure the new talent system will allow that
5/28/2004 12:51:07 AM Kaleina ZX he's going to do eng and alch and support mining/herb/skinning
5/28/2004 12:51:09 AM ZX Kaleina we'll have to wait and see tho
5/28/2004 12:51:28 AM Kaleina ZX I don't think it matters whether you put him as master or not in all honesty Z :)
5/28/2004 12:51:46 AM Kaleina ZX I know ryt. He'll be ahead of your masters without trying. He did it this push and he still helped inso
5/28/2004 12:52:14 AM Kaleina ZX He's just not sure what the patch will bring and what will be his priority
5/28/2004 12:52:20 AM ZX Kaleina if our gatherers actually do there job they will be far ahead
5/28/2004 12:52:33 AM Kaleina ZX this push, ryt started later than anyone
5/28/2004 12:52:45 AM Kaleina ZX and still he beat them all. It's just ryt. He plays far more than others
5/28/2004 12:53:15 AM Kaleina ZX he will play 24 hours he's addicted I think
5/28/2004 12:53:39 AM ZX Kaleina then he shoulda posted for a trade so we can get him there that much quicker
5/28/2004 12:53:43 AM Kaleina ZX He did
5/28/2004 12:53:50 AM Kaleina ZX it was just not written well
5/28/2004 12:53:56 AM ZX Kaleina yea..but the way it read was ..
5/28/2004 12:53:57 AM ZX Kaleina yea
5/28/2004 12:54:13 AM ZX Kaleina wel no one seen the site for it yet
5/28/2004 12:54:21 AM ZX Kaleina so it can be altered if that what he actually meant
5/28/2004 12:54:24 AM Kaleina ZX it's okay :) I told him about it and he just said not to worry. He'll do the Alch and Eng regardless if you put him as a master
5/28/2004 12:54:29 AM ZX Kaleina we're going by the most active
5/28/2004 12:54:34 AM Kaleina ZX I agree with him on that part
5/28/2004 12:54:53 AM Kaleina ZX Let me ask him what he wants to do
5/28/2004 12:54:55 AM ZX Kaleina but thats not the purpose of the master trades
5/28/2004 12:55:01 AM Kaleina ZX from what I understand
5/28/2004 12:55:09 AM Kaleina ZX when push comes. inso him and I are lvling together
5/28/2004 12:55:23 AM Kaleina ZX and the gathering is to support the guild plus his items
5/28/2004 12:55:53 AM Kaleina ZX that's just what I've been told
5/28/2004 12:56:10 AM Kaleina ZX ryt says alch and eng are his trades support gather mining/herb/skinning
5/28/2004 12:56:29 AM ZX Kaleina let him know the new talent system wont allow that many
5/28/2004 12:56:47 AM ZX Kaleina but I'll pu thim as alchemy, with Verb
5/28/2004 12:56:51 AM ZX Kaleina bubba as back up
5/28/2004 12:57:03 AM Kaleina ZX yea, I think that's why he hesitated
5/28/2004 12:57:08 AM Kaleina ZX he's not sure how that will go
5/28/2004 12:57:21 AM ZX Kaleina make sure he IS gonna do alch for me plz
5/28/2004 12:57:27 AM ZX Kaleina cuz ill change news now
5/28/2004 12:57:44 AM ZX Kaleina i rather him get maxed that much faster than have 6 150's
5/28/2004 12:57:50 AM Kaleina ZX hold on let me check he's in UT now
5/28/2004 12:58:04 AM ZX Kaleina hopefully ill play more next push
5/28/2004 12:58:09 AM ZX Kaleina less work more play :)
5/28/2004 12:58:22 AM Kaleina ZX Ryt says sure :)
5/28/2004 12:58:26 AM Kaleina ZX and you should play more :p
5/28/2004 12:58:27 AM Kaleina ZX lol
5/28/2004 12:58:32 AM ZX Kaleina since we been getting bigger and bigger, i been playing less and less
5/28/2004 12:59:05 AM Kaleina ZX yea, it can take it's toll.. but that's why ou have officers :)
5/28/2004 12:59:06 AM ZX Kaleina but i have fun just doing stuff outside the game for the guild, so im still happy
5/28/2004 12:59:11 AM Kaleina ZX let them do the work!
5/28/2004 12:59:14 AM ZX Kaleina lol!
5/28/2004 12:59:34 AM Kaleina ZX Aries is having too much fun with the news feature
5/28/2004 12:59:46 AM ZX Kaleina hah, he loves the site
5/28/2004 1:01:14 AM Kaleina ZX yea. I gather that. He was on tehre yesterday being a kid
5/28/2004 1:01:39 AM Kaleina ZX it's just something to help you guys out. I'm not keen on having a forum being the main body and focus of a guild website.
5/28/2004 1:02:15 AM Kaleina ZX you have not yet uploaded any ss's
5/28/2004 1:02:22 AM ZX Kaleina i know fixing news..but
5/28/2004 1:02:33 AM ZX Kaleina thers some \'s in the news now
5/28/2004 1:02:40 AM ZX Kaleina and it givesome error msg
5/28/2004 1:02:55 AM Kaleina ZX yea, it rewrites it when it comes out of the system
5/28/2004 1:02:58 AM ZX Kaleina it was find a lil while ago lol
5/28/2004 1:03:06 AM ZX Kaleina fine even
5/28/2004 1:03:07 AM Kaleina ZX yea.. just remove the \
5/28/2004 1:03:23 AM Kaleina ZX Stone and I can look at it tomorrow and figure it out
5/28/2004 1:03:38 AM ZX Kaleina it doesnt like '
5/28/2004 1:03:59 AM Kaleina ZX the database has a problem with it so it puts a \ in front
5/28/2004 1:04:00 AM ZX Kaleina Warning: getimagesize(admin/newsSS/UvTsu8.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/bloodlegion/wow/new/blog_class.php on line 91
5/28/2004 1:04:06 AM Kaleina ZX okay hold on
5/28/2004 1:04:13 AM Kaleina ZX did you upload an image?
5/28/2004 1:04:14 AM ZX Kaleina is that something I did?
5/28/2004 1:04:16 AM ZX Kaleina no
5/28/2004 1:04:20 AM Kaleina ZX hmm why are you there?
5/28/2004 1:04:27 AM ZX Kaleina maybe its aries's
5/28/2004 1:04:32 AM ZX Kaleina its the error on top of news page
5/28/2004 1:04:43 AM ZX Kaleina aries's pic isnt showing up anymore
5/28/2004 1:04:47 AM Kaleina ZX you are in the old website
5/28/2004 1:04:51 AM Kaleina ZX how di dyou get there?
5/28/2004 1:04:56 AM Kaleina ZX http://www.bloodlegion.com/wow/index.php
5/28/2004 1:04:57 AM ZX Kaleina um bleh
5/28/2004 1:04:58 AM ZX Kaleina lol
5/28/2004 1:05:07 AM Kaleina ZX sorry. I need to know how you got there tho
5/28/2004 1:05:18 AM ZX Kaleina i had it on favorites lol
5/28/2004 1:05:26 AM Kaleina ZX oh lol thought we missed a link
5/28/2004 1:05:48 AM Kaleina ZX we'll delet that area in about 2 weeks. we're making sure we got everything
5/28/2004 1:06:04 AM ZX Kaleina ahhmuch better :)
5/28/2004 1:06:08 AM ZX Kaleina ok gonna upload a few ss's
5/28/2004 1:18:14 AM ZX Kaleina i put a few up
5/28/2004 1:18:30 AM Kaleina ZX yea looking at them now
5/28/2004 1:20:11 AM ZX Kaleina will there be an option to edit what you label the picture?
5/28/2004 1:20:21 AM ZX Kaleina or just delete and re do it?
5/28/2004 1:21:20 AM Kaleina ZX delet and redo
5/28/2004 1:21:27 AM Kaleina ZX edit's are so cumbersome to code
5/28/2004 1:21:53 AM ZX Kaleina easy enough to just delete anyway
5/28/2004 1:22:41 AM Kaleina ZX yea :) we made that part easy for you :) I'm pulling my ss's off my gaming pc
5/28/2004 1:22:51 AM Kaleina ZX gonna see what I have there now
5/28/2004 1:26:21 AM ZX Kaleina ok so the site is ok to tell ppl about?
5/28/2004 1:26:31 AM ZX Kaleina www.bloodlegion.com/wow
5/28/2004 1:26:56 AM Kaleina ZX yea
5/28/2004 1:27:19 AM ZX Kaleina cool, ok go sleep :)
5/28/2004 1:27:32 AM ZX Kaleina OH!
5/28/2004 1:27:36 AM ZX Kaleina *snickers*
5/28/2004 1:27:37 AM Kaleina ZX looking at my screens :)
5/28/2004 1:27:39 AM Kaleina ZX hm?
5/28/2004 1:27:44 AM ZX Kaleina will I be able to upload files?
5/28/2004 1:27:49 AM ZX Kaleina to the files page
5/28/2004 1:27:59 AM Kaleina ZX we didn't put an upload up. :) we can tho
5/28/2004 1:28:07 AM ZX Kaleina just for admins
5/28/2004 1:28:14 AM ZX Kaleina if thats ok
5/28/2004 1:28:30 AM Kaleina ZX okay, but those are links to files outside
5/28/2004 1:28:40 AM Kaleina ZX I will put that up tho
5/28/2004 1:28:59 AM ZX Kaleina i wanna put the double hotkey bar zip up there
5/28/2004 1:29:30 AM ZX Kaleina i have the link to where its located on the forums
5/28/2004 1:31:08 AM Kaleina ZX okay :) I'll do it tomorrow ;)
5/28/2004 1:32:04 AM ZX Kaleina Night kaleina
5/28/2004 1:32:20 AM Kaleina ZX nite z :)
5/28/2004 6:58:21 PM ZX Kaleina heya
5/28/2004 6:58:26 PM Kaleina ZX hi :)
5/28/2004 6:58:32 PM ZX Kaleina how ya doing today
5/28/2004 6:59:01 PM Kaleina ZX good :) tired tho
5/28/2004 6:59:12 PM Kaleina ZX for the members section they can login with forum password
5/28/2004 6:59:16 PM Kaleina ZX should be fine
5/28/2004 6:59:22 PM ZX Kaleina oh cool
5/28/2004 6:59:34 PM ZX Kaleina so does that mean i dont need to put in a pw when i add them?
5/28/2004 7:00:54 PM Kaleina ZX I don't think so
5/28/2004 7:01:11 PM ZX Kaleina you gonna get on wow tonight?
5/28/2004 7:01:13 PM Kaleina ZX I know that it checks the BL forums for sure. YOu can try
5/28/2004 7:01:24 PM Kaleina ZX I wow'd today :) I did almost all my desolace stuff
5/28/2004 7:01:36 PM Kaleina ZX nord is playing so I doubt it
5/28/2004 7:03:04 PM ZX Kaleina whats a nuke site?
5/28/2004 7:03:19 PM ZX Kaleina Nice site setup, is that a nuke site?
5/28/2004 7:03:51 PM Kaleina ZX nuke site? who told you nuke? lol
5/28/2004 7:04:03 PM ZX Kaleina I posted the new site on SFC forum heh
5/28/2004 7:04:08 PM ZX Kaleina and someoen asked that question above
5/28/2004 7:04:19 PM Kaleina ZX http://phpnuke.org/
5/28/2004 7:04:21 PM Kaleina ZX that's phpnuke
5/28/2004 7:04:27 PM ZX Kaleina im asking so i can reply with an answer lol
5/28/2004 7:04:44 PM Kaleina ZX and no.. the Wow site is a custom website
5/28/2004 7:04:57 PM Kaleina ZX custom software.. not propriety software :)
5/28/2004 7:04:59 PM ZX Kaleina so how should i reply to it?
5/28/2004 7:05:06 PM Kaleina ZX where is the thread?
5/28/2004 7:05:13 PM ZX Kaleina http://www.starfleetclan.com/Enigma/ind ... readid=910
5/28/2004 7:05:25 PM Kaleina ZX members only
5/28/2004 7:05:42 PM ZX Kaleina oh
5/28/2004 7:05:52 PM Kaleina ZX You can post that it's a custom website, custom software developed by online software developers.
5/28/2004 7:06:11 PM ZX Kaleina did you wanna post a reply to it? lol
5/28/2004 7:06:24 PM ZX Kaleina you can use my forum account
5/28/2004 7:06:29 PM Kaleina ZX nah you can :) I'll read after I log in here :D
5/28/2004 7:06:32 PM Kaleina ZX I'll reg
5/28/2004 7:06:52 PM ZX Kaleina ill leave it..so you can take credit for it....:)
5/28/2004 7:06:58 PM Kaleina ZX hah I can't lol
5/28/2004 7:07:19 PM Kaleina ZX nah.. just post that it's custom work done by professional web developers
5/28/2004 7:07:23 PM Kaleina ZX that's enough for them :)
5/28/2004 7:07:26 PM ZX Kaleina lol
5/28/2004 7:07:40 PM Kaleina ZX it's true :p stone and I get a lot of money for stuff like that :D
5/28/2004 7:08:04 PM Kaleina ZX I added in blizzard news. So we can attract non-guildies to the site and show off BL
5/28/2004 7:08:07 PM ZX Kaleina what is a nuke site..a pre made scrypt or something?
5/28/2004 7:08:14 PM ZX Kaleina yea thats awsome i like it ka
5/28/2004 7:08:16 PM ZX Kaleina kal*
5/28/2004 7:08:35 PM ZX Kaleina 2nd news link doesnt work tho but the rest is great
5/28/2004 7:08:43 PM Kaleina ZX yea. phpnuke is software designed by a group of guys that makes life easy for people who know nothing about programming lol
5/28/2004 7:08:47 PM Kaleina ZX no link on 2nd one
5/28/2004 7:08:54 PM Kaleina ZX that's news I wrote up :D
5/28/2004 7:08:56 PM ZX Kaleina ah ok
5/28/2004 7:09:02 PM ZX Kaleina ^^ rookie
5/28/2004 7:09:25 PM Kaleina ZX they will only link if I find something of value for the article. But I want a way to attract people.. Almost like a mini fansite
5/28/2004 7:09:54 PM ZX Kaleina yea... its got potential to be
5/28/2004 7:10:04 PM Kaleina ZX I spoke to Irae today btw
5/28/2004 7:10:11 PM Kaleina ZX on BL's website.. gave him some advice
5/28/2004 7:10:16 PM ZX Kaleina if only we could get stone to let us in on the stuff his site has lol
5/28/2004 7:10:25 PM Kaleina ZX I told him to get out of "me" irae and get into "us" bl the clan/guild
5/28/2004 7:10:27 PM ZX Kaleina like the items etc ^^
5/28/2004 7:10:36 PM Kaleina ZX lol that's way too much stuff :p
5/28/2004 7:10:55 PM ZX Kaleina the items list is so sweet tho :)
5/28/2004 7:11:31 PM Kaleina ZX yeap.. I'm afraid to pull too much from that site tho. cause it will look bad for us. I'll look into putting up an item DB just not very easy :)
5/28/2004 7:11:38 PM ZX Kaleina i seen some sites listed as fan sites...and they look like garbage to me
5/28/2004 7:12:02 PM ZX Kaleina the have a link for say...characters..and it just goes to bliz's site..
5/28/2004 7:12:09 PM ZX Kaleina LOL i think thats stupid
5/28/2004 7:12:16 PM Kaleina ZX yea.. that really sucks badly
5/28/2004 7:12:36 PM Kaleina ZX I need to find something that will make the site different from others
5/28/2004 7:12:39 PM ZX Kaleina on the right could we list some good links?
5/28/2004 7:12:52 PM Kaleina ZX links to?
5/28/2004 7:13:01 PM ZX Kaleina like bliz, bnet, wow.warcraft... that type of stuff
5/28/2004 7:13:12 PM Kaleina ZX I'll add it at the bottom of the right side
5/28/2004 7:13:54 PM ZX Kaleina im not trying to keep asking for stuff....just making suggestions, you already did enough
5/28/2004 7:13:59 PM Kaleina ZX what's the * mean before names in trade skills?
5/28/2004 7:14:08 PM ZX Kaleina Master
5/28/2004 7:14:13 PM Kaleina ZX I'll add it.. just lazy today :) after 2 days of the site
5/28/2004 7:14:24 PM Kaleina ZX <-- on site vacation lol
5/28/2004 7:14:25 PM ZX Kaleina i wrote above the list * Designates Master
5/28/2004 7:14:55 PM Kaleina ZX hm.. you know what will work best tho? you should always email me what you want. so when I work on the site I do it all at once. Like the tabard
5/28/2004 7:15:11 PM Kaleina ZX the tabard design will go somewhere.. I'm gonna have max clean it up first tho
5/28/2004 7:15:35 PM ZX Kaleina remember thats not our final desing
5/28/2004 7:15:38 PM ZX Kaleina design
5/28/2004 7:15:40 PM Kaleina ZX yea
5/28/2004 7:15:50 PM Kaleina ZX but if you are going to use it now. It should still be clean
5/28/2004 7:15:52 PM ZX Kaleina so if ya dont wanna waste time on its...that perfectly fine
5/28/2004 7:16:18 PM Kaleina ZX I'll look into it when I get into working the site. :) I'm just lazy today :)
5/28/2004 7:16:24 PM Kaleina ZX I did nothing but wow and tv today!
5/28/2004 7:16:27 PM ZX Kaleina lets go play!!
5/28/2004 7:16:32 PM Kaleina ZX nords on :p
5/28/2004 7:16:40 PM ZX Kaleina you got your own account!
5/28/2004 7:16:46 PM Kaleina ZX too low :p
5/28/2004 7:16:50 PM ZX Kaleina heh
5/28/2004 7:16:56 PM ZX Kaleina i was so upset no push this week
5/28/2004 7:17:02 PM ZX Kaleina t.t and even more t.t
5/28/2004 7:17:04 PM Kaleina ZX yea.. It sucks
5/28/2004 7:17:19 PM Kaleina ZX no one playing now. This morning was dead
5/28/2004 7:17:40 PM ZX Kaleina yea i bet everyone thinks its a waste to play till next push
5/28/2004 7:17:50 PM Kaleina ZX it makes no sense really
5/28/2004 7:17:50 PM ZX Kaleina i wanna take over SW!!! :P
5/28/2004 7:17:57 PM Kaleina ZX lol
5/28/2004 7:18:04 PM ZX Kaleina playing wow always makes sense...have you gone mad?
5/28/2004 7:18:05 PM Kaleina ZX aries is gone until monday, I think
5/28/2004 7:18:20 PM Kaleina ZX Nord would be good to drag to SW
5/28/2004 7:18:36 PM ZX Kaleina skooter and hell , and few more mages would be awsome
5/28/2004 7:18:41 PM ZX Kaleina not to mention some priests
5/28/2004 7:18:45 PM Kaleina ZX hell is on now?
5/28/2004 7:18:50 PM Kaleina ZX I never see him anymore
5/28/2004 7:18:51 PM ZX Kaleina eh..that reminds me i gotta get intouch with goon
5/28/2004 7:19:02 PM ZX Kaleina hell is going on vaca to um...korea
5/28/2004 7:19:07 PM Kaleina ZX ah
5/28/2004 7:19:09 PM ZX Kaleina for a few weeks
5/28/2004 7:19:29 PM Kaleina ZX darn, he'll miss the push
5/28/2004 7:19:44 PM ZX Kaleina yea =/
5/28/2004 7:20:01 PM ZX Kaleina he'll still post on forums tho, so he can atleast help out on some things
5/28/2004 7:20:14 PM ZX Kaleina oh...something i noticed on the sites
5/28/2004 7:20:38 PM ZX Kaleina not always..but like the first time i load the site, and hover mouse ver a button, it shows words, but quickly goes away
5/28/2004 7:21:09 PM ZX Kaleina is it my comp showing the link, but then catchign up?
5/28/2004 7:21:10 PM Kaleina ZX yea.. just some css issues. IE bug is all
5/28/2004 7:21:15 PM ZX Kaleina k
5/28/2004 7:21:18 PM Kaleina ZX nothing major
5/28/2004 7:21:43 PM ZX Kaleina well if you get on wow, lemme know, im gonna get on in a bit
5/28/2004 7:21:55 PM Kaleina ZX okay :)
5/28/2004 7:22:14 PM ZX Kaleina been missing some TS um...Secksin....lmao
5/28/2004 7:22:25 PM ZX Kaleina j/k of course ^^
5/28/2004 7:22:26 PM Kaleina ZX lol
5/28/2004 7:22:47 PM Kaleina ZX I let nord play a lot more now. Since I got my account. :) and ryt's on that account too
5/28/2004 7:23:06 PM ZX Kaleina next push you'll prolly be one of the most active
5/28/2004 7:23:25 PM ZX Kaleina you got 2 fairly high characters with limited game time
5/28/2004 7:23:38 PM Kaleina ZX yea :) Ryt was mentioning that
5/28/2004 7:23:56 PM Kaleina ZX I didn't even realize it until he said something
5/28/2004 7:24:03 PM Kaleina ZX http://www.legionsofazeroth.com/index2.html
5/28/2004 7:24:05 PM Kaleina ZX this is horrible
5/28/2004 7:24:29 PM ZX Kaleina its slow
5/28/2004 7:24:38 PM ZX Kaleina seems like a child could do it
5/28/2004 7:24:54 PM Kaleina ZX lol
5/28/2004 7:24:55 PM Kaleina ZX http://www.theambrosial.com/
5/28/2004 7:24:55 PM ZX Kaleina but meh, im not inclined to have an opinion as i couldnt even do that
5/28/2004 7:25:07 PM Kaleina ZX omg I am so going to post all over blizz forums so people visit the website
5/28/2004 7:25:19 PM ZX Kaleina yea...lots of the sites suxors
5/28/2004 7:25:22 PM ZX Kaleina even the fan sites
5/28/2004 7:25:46 PM ZX Kaleina were you reffering to the intro or the site?
5/28/2004 7:25:48 PM Kaleina ZX yeap.
5/28/2004 7:25:55 PM Kaleina ZX the intro.. site doesn't come up for me
5/28/2004 7:26:05 PM ZX Kaleina skiip intro is busted
5/28/2004 7:26:08 PM ZX Kaleina lol
5/28/2004 7:26:45 PM ZX Kaleina yea i looked through alot of sites
5/28/2004 7:26:57 PM ZX Kaleina and i was disgusted with them
5/28/2004 7:26:59 PM ZX Kaleina there all the same
5/28/2004 7:27:00 PM Kaleina ZX I'm going to put hte site in my signature :)
5/28/2004 7:27:13 PM ZX Kaleina they all look like their using the same scrypts
5/28/2004 7:27:25 PM Kaleina ZX yea, and the same look too
5/28/2004 7:27:29 PM ZX Kaleina i HATE the ones that have forums as site
5/28/2004 7:27:42 PM ZX Kaleina thats absolutely retarded
5/28/2004 7:27:50 PM Kaleina ZX hee
5/28/2004 7:28:00 PM Kaleina ZX that's what blood legions site was going to be
5/28/2004 7:28:05 PM ZX Kaleina NO
5/28/2004 7:28:08 PM ZX Kaleina no way!
5/28/2004 7:28:27 PM Kaleina ZX the one irae was doing? it was lol.. I just told him to stop it today
5/28/2004 7:28:31 PM ZX Kaleina i was embarrased enough with the site...I wouldnt let irae do a wow one unless it was how i described to ya
5/28/2004 7:28:47 PM ZX Kaleina with the intro*
5/28/2004 7:28:51 PM ZX Kaleina /site
5/28/2004 7:29:01 PM ZX Kaleina like the picutes are links etc
5/28/2004 7:29:09 PM ZX Kaleina NONE of the wow sites were like that
5/28/2004 7:29:29 PM ZX Kaleina I thought it would be unique...altho i've seen that type of site before...but not as a guild site
5/28/2004 7:29:45 PM ZX Kaleina theres a few guild sites i like
5/28/2004 7:29:53 PM ZX Kaleina blackrock something
5/28/2004 7:29:53 PM Kaleina ZX like?
5/28/2004 7:29:58 PM ZX Kaleina ill have to find the links
5/28/2004 7:30:15 PM Kaleina ZX I'll look in the guild forum
5/28/2004 7:30:18 PM ZX Kaleina You know the list of all guilds thats on bnet guild recruit forum for wow?
5/28/2004 7:30:27 PM ZX Kaleina na thats not a good place to look
5/28/2004 7:30:29 PM ZX Kaleina sec..
5/28/2004 7:31:06 PM ZX Kaleina http://tenetri.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=15
5/28/2004 7:31:17 PM ZX Kaleina I went through this WHOLE list
5/28/2004 7:31:57 PM ZX Kaleina making notes of which clans i might look into for possible alliances...or in the extreme case a take over...or just getting ideas on their structures such as recruit process etc
5/28/2004 7:32:34 PM ZX Kaleina the ones that are visited or viewed teh most are the suck
5/28/2004 7:33:26 PM ZX Kaleina http://www.ellcrys.com/
5/28/2004 7:33:33 PM Kaleina ZX don't see anything I like so far
5/28/2004 7:33:38 PM ZX Kaleina this site has the design thing i was talkin about
5/28/2004 7:33:50 PM ZX Kaleina the first leter is wow graphics
5/28/2004 7:34:08 PM ZX Kaleina a lil big on the icons tho lol
5/28/2004 7:34:12 PM Kaleina ZX that's easy to do, but you can never change it
5/28/2004 7:34:45 PM ZX Kaleina is it like a code to view a pic, of pre made and linked graphics?
5/28/2004 7:35:02 PM ZX Kaleina go easy on me, i dont know what im talking about heh
5/28/2004 7:35:06 PM Kaleina ZX premade graphic
5/28/2004 7:35:15 PM Kaleina ZX and just a lot of work
5/28/2004 7:35:42 PM Kaleina ZX Honestly I wouldn't complicate the site too much. Maybe good for the charter, but for news, that will have you guys doing a lot for it
5/28/2004 7:36:02 PM Kaleina ZX that website never changes their text if you notice. it's not active text.. just flat and doesn't change
5/28/2004 7:36:14 PM ZX Kaleina k
5/28/2004 7:37:04 PM ZX Kaleina omg http://dwarvenblacksmith.com/ so D1 days
5/28/2004 7:37:27 PM ZX Kaleina http://guardians.of.stormwind.web1000.com/
5/28/2004 7:37:37 PM ZX Kaleina I like the backdrop as the news scrolls over it
5/28/2004 7:38:26 PM ZX Kaleina well actually i just like the background lol, its just a scrolling window with the whole site inside it, but nice pic :)
5/28/2004 7:38:39 PM Kaleina ZX and hard to read :p
5/28/2004 7:39:07 PM Kaleina ZX I'll check with max on putting a background if you want
5/28/2004 7:39:16 PM Kaleina ZX but the text may not show on a few things that well
5/28/2004 7:39:20 PM ZX Kaleina i like the scroll look
5/28/2004 7:40:54 PM ZX Kaleina this banner is original http://www.warcraftcentral.com/fl/
5/28/2004 7:40:55 PM Kaleina ZX of all the ones i've seen this is the best http://www.malador.com/wow/main.php
5/28/2004 7:41:12 PM ZX Kaleina well its actually from tft i believe...but its still not the norm
5/28/2004 7:41:38 PM Kaleina ZX it's a good site but guildish
5/28/2004 7:41:53 PM ZX Kaleina the banner for each topic is kinda cool
5/28/2004 7:42:01 PM Kaleina ZX yeap
5/28/2004 7:42:14 PM ZX Kaleina i like how it has a background
5/28/2004 7:42:26 PM Kaleina ZX it's easy to read as well and not so guildish.. so it invites others to see it
5/28/2004 7:42:53 PM ZX Kaleina eww
5/28/2004 7:43:02 PM ZX Kaleina that angelfire thing does it no justice
5/28/2004 7:43:22 PM Kaleina ZX I don't like free websites
5/28/2004 7:44:22 PM ZX Kaleina http://www.llts.org/
5/28/2004 7:44:25 PM Kaleina ZX gonna go to the store and get some groceries :D
5/28/2004 7:44:34 PM ZX Kaleina omg i need to step back like 200 feet to read that shit
5/28/2004 7:44:40 PM ZX Kaleina ok cya later
5/28/2004 7:44:47 PM Kaleina ZX lol
5/28/2004 7:44:55 PM Kaleina ZX yes.. it's a bit overwhelming :)
5/28/2004 7:45:05 PM Kaleina ZX I'll try to log in later if nord lets me :)
5/28/2004 7:45:23 PM ZX Kaleina k c ya then
5/28/2004 7:55:15 PM ZX Kaleina http://www.flamesofdestiny.com/ The music is nice :) definitely warcraft like
5/31/2004 12:09:04 AM ZX Kaleina why didnt you tell me you posted on the forums
5/31/2004 12:09:14 AM ZX Kaleina I could have kept up with these clowns :P
5/31/2004 12:09:23 AM Kaleina ZX lol
5/31/2004 12:09:27 AM Kaleina ZX z to my rescue :D
5/31/2004 12:09:34 AM ZX Kaleina anyways, im replying now that i finally found it
5/31/2004 12:09:36 AM Kaleina ZX I wrote that and ran.. had a party here today :)
5/31/2004 12:09:50 AM ZX Kaleina just remember when posting on forums...
5/31/2004 12:10:02 AM ZX Kaleina everyone else, knows everything
5/31/2004 12:10:07 AM Kaleina ZX yea
5/31/2004 12:10:09 AM ZX Kaleina there all snobs, etc
5/31/2004 12:10:38 AM Kaleina ZX thanks z :) I'll go read in a bit :)
5/31/2004 12:10:44 AM ZX Kaleina Havoc
I don't hear a single person posting because there's nothing to do at lvls 20, 25, or 30. Why not? Because there are enough quests around that as you quest, you're snapping through the levels.

5/31/2004 12:10:55 AM ZX Kaleina The reason for this is...at those levels we did not see more than half the world. Now at lvl 39 we have seen more than half the areas and after visiting most of these areas, there is no reason to return. Her point is to possibly hide higher level content within these lower level areas. Doing this would keep that area important to the higher levels instead of a cycle where they quest there and ar
5/31/2004 12:11:12 AM ZX Kaleina cycle where they quest there and are done with that area in a few days
5/31/2004 12:11:20 AM ZX Kaleina is that somewhat correct?
5/31/2004 12:11:39 AM Kaleina ZX yes!
5/31/2004 12:11:47 AM Kaleina ZX finally someone understands what I am asking for
5/31/2004 12:12:03 AM ZX Kaleina lol
5/31/2004 12:12:04 AM Kaleina ZX there needs to be a place that higher lvls go to when they are higher lvl'd and not get bored
5/31/2004 12:12:20 AM ZX Kaleina yep
5/31/2004 12:12:27 AM ZX Kaleina like on d2, when you hit 99
5/31/2004 12:12:29 AM ZX Kaleina whats next?
5/31/2004 12:12:37 AM ZX Kaleina make a new char...yes..but
5/31/2004 12:12:42 AM Kaleina ZX yes :)
5/31/2004 12:13:03 AM ZX Kaleina i wont use the d2 reference tho..in fear of getting flamed by ppl lol
5/31/2004 12:13:10 AM Kaleina ZX I know that they say higher level content is coming.. but higher lvl is lvl 60? not much you can do really
5/31/2004 12:13:30 AM ZX Kaleina they'll slow down lvlign yes...but still once your 60
5/31/2004 12:13:44 AM ZX Kaleina whats next? make some reason for lvl 60s to play
5/31/2004 12:13:57 AM ZX Kaleina IF its the pvp or fvf server..then lvl 60 will have plenty to do
5/31/2004 12:14:11 AM ZX Kaleina but on the PvE....theres nothing
5/31/2004 12:14:32 AM Kaleina ZX yea
5/31/2004 12:15:04 AM Kaleina ZX that's what I was trying to say. And if we're losing this many 39's because there's not enough to keep them around. lvl 60 isn't going to change that
5/31/2004 12:15:28 AM ZX Kaleina yep
5/31/2004 12:15:30 AM ZX Kaleina shear
5/31/2004 12:15:39 AM ZX Kaleina did i spell that right?
5/31/2004 12:15:47 AM ZX Kaleina from the shear ignorance...
5/31/2004 12:17:08 AM Kaleina ZX sheer
5/31/2004 12:17:15 AM Kaleina ZX and ignorance is correct
5/31/2004 12:17:31 AM ZX Kaleina ok
5/31/2004 12:27:24 AM ZX Kaleina Anyone who says "Its still in beta" is obviously not understanding the point here and I suggest reading the post again, maybe even a third time slower
5/31/2004 12:27:44 AM ZX Kaleina bleh
5/31/2004 12:27:48 AM Kaleina ZX yea. you know in daoc.. I could go on a date with Ryt
5/31/2004 12:27:56 AM Kaleina ZX we could explore and not worry about being mobbed
5/31/2004 12:28:05 AM Kaleina ZX in wow.. you can't.. cause there is no mid-content
5/31/2004 12:28:23 AM Kaleina ZX it's racing around quest after quest.. no socializing outside of the chat
5/31/2004 12:28:55 AM ZX Kaleina is that last msg going to make me look like an ass ? lol
5/31/2004 12:29:50 AM Kaleina ZX nope :)
5/31/2004 12:29:55 AM Kaleina ZX it's good thank you :D
5/31/2004 12:30:01 AM ZX Kaleina lol
5/31/2004 12:30:09 AM ZX Kaleina its kind of insulting
5/31/2004 12:30:13 AM ZX Kaleina but in a nice way
5/31/2004 12:30:15 AM Kaleina ZX don't insult them :p
5/31/2004 12:30:16 AM ZX Kaleina lmao
5/31/2004 12:34:06 AM ZX Kaleina You're all right "It is Beta" I think we all know this, so instead of pointing out the obvious add some informative opinions.
5/31/2004 12:34:32 AM ZX Kaleina trying to think of another phrase instead of "informative opinions"
5/31/2004 12:35:00 AM Kaleina ZX constructive feeback
5/31/2004 12:35:02 AM ZX Kaleina omg
5/31/2004 12:35:20 AM ZX Kaleina that word just popped in my head right before you said it lol
5/31/2004 12:35:31 AM Kaleina ZX hehe
5/31/2004 12:35:55 AM ZX Kaleina OMG
5/31/2004 12:36:01 AM ZX Kaleina my post is so long...WTF
5/31/2004 12:36:08 AM ZX Kaleina heh
5/31/2004 12:36:09 AM Kaleina ZX lol
5/31/2004 12:36:13 AM Kaleina ZX I'll read :D
5/31/2004 12:38:15 AM ZX Kaleina http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.a ... adID=61215
5/31/2004 12:42:43 AM Kaleina ZX wow very nice :)
5/31/2004 12:42:45 AM Kaleina ZX thank you
5/31/2004 12:43:06 AM ZX Kaleina anything retarded that I should edit ? ^^
5/31/2004 12:43:22 AM Kaleina ZX nope :) it was very well written
5/31/2004 12:43:27 AM ZX Kaleina good heh
5/31/2004 12:43:45 AM Kaleina ZX yea :) very nice..
5/31/2004 12:46:49 AM Kaleina ZX come in game :) amrok is here now
5/31/2004 12:47:01 AM ZX Kaleina be there real soon
5/31/2004 1:10:27 AM Kaleina ZX amrok went to bed. said he still would love to hear from you in regards to his hordething.. whatever that means
5/31/2004 1:11:28 AM ZX Kaleina ok thanks
5/31/2004 9:10:30 PM Kaleina ZX world server down for me
5/31/2004 9:10:43 PM ZX Kaleina same
5/31/2004 9:10:45 PM ZX Kaleina =/
5/31/2004 9:10:48 PM ZX Kaleina push!!
5/31/2004 9:10:49 PM ZX Kaleina j/k
5/31/2004 9:11:09 PM Kaleina ZX lol
5/31/2004 9:37:34 PM Kaleina ZX server up
5/31/2004 9:37:41 PM ZX Kaleina ok be there
6/1/2004 1:27:52 AM ZX Kaleina each time you post on bliz forums fix your sig, cuz their shit is fucked up and your link gets cut off..go check
6/2/2004 12:56:52 AM ZX Kaleina hey msg me plz
6/2/2004 5:48:04 PM ZX Kaleina hello?
6/4/2004 9:20:28 PM ZX Kaleina heya
6/4/2004 9:25:42 PM Kaleina ZX hey
6/4/2004 9:27:35 PM ZX Kaleina stupid question..but can any backdoor files or w/e be put in a ss?
6/4/2004 9:27:44 PM Kaleina ZX nope
6/4/2004 9:27:58 PM Kaleina ZX the site files are clean z there is not worry there
6/4/2004 9:28:13 PM ZX Kaleina oh no im not worried...just some jack off made a threat
6/4/2004 9:28:15 PM Kaleina ZX the problem is going in through ftp with login/password to the server
6/4/2004 9:28:17 PM ZX Kaleina i just making sure :)
6/4/2004 9:33:03 PM ZX Kaleina someone made a claim he could put a backdoor trojan or program in a screen shot to kill the site...he said the site is open to everyone...but thats false..only available to ppl i allow
6/4/2004 9:33:19 PM ZX Kaleina I laughed :)
6/4/2004 9:33:22 PM Kaleina ZX only open to people with login/passwords
6/4/2004 9:33:33 PM Kaleina ZX no one can upload anything without that.
6/4/2004 9:33:44 PM ZX Kaleina and it goes by forum accounts right?
6/4/2004 9:33:55 PM Kaleina ZX just wow forums
6/4/2004 9:33:57 PM Kaleina ZX nothing more
6/4/2004 9:34:10 PM Kaleina ZX I wouldn't give him any information
6/4/2004 9:34:42 PM ZX Kaleina oh no i havent...it was someone i bitched at a while ago, for taking advantage of someone...he thinks hes a hot shot
6/4/2004 9:35:26 PM Kaleina ZX ah.. well just tell him w/e
6/4/2004 9:35:32 PM ZX Kaleina i dont talk to him lol
6/4/2004 9:35:37 PM ZX Kaleina he blocked my msn name hah
6/4/2004 9:35:38 PM Kaleina ZX I hate people like that .. now get in game and invite me to guild
6/4/2004 9:35:44 PM ZX Kaleina wha?
6/4/2004 9:35:51 PM ZX Kaleina new char again?
6/4/2004 9:36:00 PM Kaleina ZX azia
6/4/2004 9:36:06 PM ZX Kaleina ok brt
6/7/2004 4:54:07 PM ZX Kaleina Hi Kal
6/7/2004 4:54:54 PM ZX Kaleina what was the email address you said to use for now? Well I'll see you on WoW :)
6/7/2004 5:10:06 PM Kaleina ZX lani@bizwala.com
6/7/2004 5:10:13 PM ZX Kaleina thanks
6/7/2004 5:10:21 PM ZX Kaleina how you doing ?
6/7/2004 5:10:38 PM Kaleina ZX sick :(
6/7/2004 5:10:41 PM Kaleina ZX in alliance.. afk :D
6/7/2004 5:14:32 PM Kaleina ZX okay.. sorry hre now
6/7/2004 5:50:07 PM ZX Kaleina still here?
6/7/2004 5:50:26 PM Kaleina ZX yea
6/7/2004 5:51:33 PM ZX Kaleina can you set /gmotd to alliance that theres a meeting tuesday the 4th, at 9pm est, 6 pst important
6/7/2004 5:51:38 PM ZX Kaleina something to that effect
6/7/2004 5:51:51 PM ZX Kaleina Then...I asked...How are you doing..besides being sick
6/7/2004 5:52:08 PM Kaleina ZX just sick is all
6/7/2004 5:52:20 PM ZX Kaleina Is your b/f back yet?
6/7/2004 5:52:27 PM Kaleina ZX what's wrong ? why meeting on tues?
6/7/2004 5:52:55 PM ZX Kaleina need to get it done before push, its rather important
6/7/2004 5:53:10 PM Kaleina ZX ah okay
6/7/2004 5:53:14 PM Kaleina ZX what's important?
6/7/2004 5:53:17 PM Kalein
Zxtreme 70 UD Priest
Zxtasy 60 UD Warrior
ZX7
Guild Leader

Postby Smokie on Fri Jun 25, 2004 6:31 pm

ZX7_BL wrote:I've thanked you numerous times...And im still at a loss to how you come up with this bullshit. I've told the officers how great of a job you were doing.....and I hope one of them replys with an example of some sort to prove to you that SHIT DOES GO NOTICED.

Just the other night in officer chat Aries wrote how he thought Asiana was doing such an awesome job with the master tailor's job and ZX and I both replied that we very much agreed.
And that was by no means knocking any of our other master tradesman btw.

Here's a quote from you Kaleina in your MSN chat with ZX:
Kaleina ZX if not for you guys we would just say screw it .. but you guys do such a great job. Even though I'm a watchman I get treated fairly. so does every member BL rocks

Hmmm, seems like you are contradicting yourself.

I am honestly and completely pissed off at this situation. I stand behind my fellow BL brothers (and sisters) 100%.
Thank you for the huge slap in the face. /sigh
"I'm not gifted.....just slightly twisted."
Smokie

Postby newworldempire on Fri Jun 25, 2004 9:46 pm

I respect you too much to actually write a real reply with my thoughts.
Nargall, Destroyer of Spam Posts, Master of Lore.
newworldempire

Postby engiNERD on Sat Jun 26, 2004 4:33 am

:?: :arrow: :cry:
engiNERD

Postby Cockney on Sat Jun 26, 2004 8:05 pm

I didn't group with you at all last push as i played alliance and when you gave me a couple of bags i did thank you i know idid as i always thank everyone.
I am sorry to see you go as i would like to have got to know you better but i must say this If you cannot do something with a good heart don't do it at all.
I have done a couple of things for BL that only 2 or 3 people even know about. I understand you put a lot of work in to the website and its great but i can honestly say that any time i have done or have seen anyone else do something good for BL they have been thanked and recognised for it.

Again some of us do things without the need for glory and for the greater good of the clan mine could have cost me my job. aaahh if only they knew :?: :?: :?: :?:
DaRogue
Cockney

Return to Public for Peasants