Deathwing Dead, Dragon Soul Complete!

Moderators: Spider, nad3r, Zoomkin

Deathwing Dead, Dragon Soul Complete!

Postby Shinafae on Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:14 pm

Another raid tier down, another dragon vanquished, another triumph of good over the powers of chaos and madness for Blood Legion ! We have at last completed progression in the Dragon Soul, the final major raid tier of the Cataclysm expansion. The tier itself was appropriately exciting for us, bringing its fair share of drama, excitement, and triumphs, culminating in victory over Deathwing and a most satisfying end to a successful expansion.

Following Blood Legion's extensive preparation leading up to the tier, we leaped headfirst into the new content without a moment's pause. Our raiders were prepared to push themselves harder than ever before, with 10- and 12-hour raid days quickly becoming the norm over the course of our three-week-long heroic progression cycle. Ultimately, our commitment and hard work paid off, meriting us a World 3rd, US 1st 25-man ranking - the best finish that the guild has seen in any tier of content in its long and illustrious history. I want to send a heartfelt thanks to all of my fellow raiders for the innumerable sacrifices that they have made over the past few weeks. From the long raid hours to the insane class-stacking effort and countless wipes on Spine to doing the majority of Madness progression over Christmas, you have all put forth world-class effort, and we could not have achieved what we did this tier without the tenacity and determination of each and every one of you. I would also like to thank our competitors in other guilds for pushing us to stay at the top of our game and not grow complacent with early successes ; if our strong finish is at all satisfying, it is because of the many other prodigiously skilled guilds in contention for each kill. A big congratulations to KIN Raiders for their top kill on Deathwing and first-ever World 1st finish.

Now that Deathwing has been bested and the future of Azeroth secured for the time being, we look foward to some much-deserved R&R before venturing to the lost isle of Pandaria, where surely even bigger adventures and more dangerous foes await...
Last edited by Shinafae on Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shinafae

Re: Deathwing Dead, Dragon Soul Complete!

Postby Baini on Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:23 pm

Big grats to you guys and girls! Great feat to get that high. Better luck next tier on getting the world first!
Baini

Postby Stitz on Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:49 am

Big gratz to you all with the US 1. and the 3. 25H
It have been pretty exiting to follow you, even thou I'm from Denmark and play on an EU server :)
Keep up the god job and faith, and you'll end up as World no 1. in the next expantion..

Humble regards
Stitz/turalyon
Stitz

Postby Ozweepay on Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:53 pm

Amazing, guys... amazing skill, amazing dedication.

I have run a guild before, around US-100th in progression thru Ulduar. It was an insane amount of work. You guys have taken it several notches higher and managed, somehow, to not burn out. My hat is off. I hope it feels good... you certainly earned it.
Ozweepay

Postby Bankai on Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:52 am

Holy shit, just realized you guys beat those europeans. Well done! Que the paragon fanboys saying they would've won if it weren't for the ban.
Bankai

Return to News