Honor System and what not

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

Honor System and what not

Postby Lardo on Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:25 pm

the amount of honor you revieve is based on your damage, but

If you attack a player, and that player goes out of sight – heals - and someone later kills him...by going out of sight, we will obviously lose our part of the percentage in the kill, correct?
If a player is in a fight, leaves combat and heals - then gets killed by another, different player – that player will get credit. Once a pair of players leave combat with each other any damage credit is reset.

so basicly if your a rogue and like to vanish in mid combat in order to get another opener, you lose all the credit you got for the damage you did before the vanish : (
Lardo

Postby remorsecode on Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:37 pm

yay for balancing rogues ;)
remorsecode

Postby SteamedRice on Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:14 am

I don't get the system really, the way they make it seem like mages will dominate the honor points while everyone else who can't keep up with AE dmg have no chance? I definately feel bad for the paladins though spending 90% of their time behind their invul shield.
Steamrice - [60] Orc Hunter
SteamedRice

Postby verbim on Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:39 am

yea, but mage AoE isnt very useful without a group to back you up.... in which case all the mage's damage points are spread evenly between the whole group.
...Nine Hundred Newtons//Crush You Like Croutons...
verbim

Postby Celly on Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:02 am

"
If you cause slight damage to 10 targets, you may not get as many points as if you caused significant damage to one target. Remember – the target must die in order to get contribution points.
"

Steamrice, I hope this eases your worries a little. :)
Celly

Return to Public for Peasants