DIE and the truth

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

DIE and the truth

Postby Aries on Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:47 pm

It has been brought to my attention by a member of DIE on IRC, that Grayrage is making EXCUSES for his loss in Blasted Lands. Let's take a journey to DIE's forums. /insert Dream music.....

One hot day in BRM this happened. You guys had numbers and we were told to stop making excuses = [

http://www.die-guild.org/modules.php?na ... 22&start=0

Ahhh the smell of excuses

can I get a RizWhine?

I think I can speak for almost every person here, you guys lost, get over it. Stop trying to nit-pick and antagonize. It makes you look childish

Now its time for the we only had 12 and you had 543 post -- compleete with screenshots of a raid tag even though our SS's show people not on it and at differant levels!

Let's take a trip to the night where LOA happened to walk up to BRM right as DIE was about to fight BL.

The night Grayrage made the coolest statement ever!

"Enjoy the pics thanx LoA...BL prolly would have had a video of us they could put on 50 boards had it not been for you guys showin up hehe!"

That topic is posted here. http://www.die-guild.org/modules.php?na ... sc&start=0

I would like to quote Mastrius,
Heh... I never have and I probably never will understand this "zerg" shit. It's totally obsurd to me. Leave it up to online gamers to complain about losing a battle because they're outnumbered. I mean... what kind of excuse is that? I suppose the Nazi's should have been let off cause they were "zerged" huh?

What kind of excuse is that GRAY?

Ok for good ole times I will add one more.

http://www.die-guild.org/modules.php?na ... c&start=30

Coming out of Grayrage's mouth himself.

3 days in row....3 escuses in a row......

/end dream music

With all that said I would like to take a page from the members of DIE and say, stop crying!

You guys have been owned HARDCORE this last week. Don't worry the video is inc. I know you want to see it. Stop crying and making excuses. You win some, you lose some.

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT DAY!!
Sgt, USMC Retired
Aries

Postby Norick on Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:51 pm

Owned? :)

Who's that exile douche that trolls their forums? Everytime he posts I lose a lot of respect to what is an awesome guild.
Norick
60 mage(FINALLLY)
engi/mining
Norick

Postby RiZ on Sun Mar 27, 2005 2:03 pm

Good post aries, Grayrage needs to realize he's not too bright and that his PvE guild is no match for us.

I been talking to the guys from GvG and they might just make a seperate section for DIE getting owned.
Riz- lv 80 Orc DK (lol)
Rizwan- lv 70 BE Rogue
Rizwan- lv 60 Orc Rogue
Riz- lv 60 Gnome Warrior
RiZ

Postby ZX7 on Sun Mar 27, 2005 3:20 pm

I been talking to the guys from GvG and they might just make a seperate section for DIE getting owned.

Hope they got enough bandwith for all that....Izidul has TONS of footage he hasnt used or released yet ^^

I will say without a doubt we outnumbered the alliance lvl 60's in Blasted Lands by THREE, but if you add our totems..we'll have to say that was bumped up to roughly 15 :shock:

Rolled Twice in Dire Maul....Rolled Twice in Blasted Lands....haha.

And their newest pitch is I'm a liar...lol, lets look at the SS when you were running like bitches back into Nethergarde Keep....

http://www.bloodlegion.com/wow/screens/Grlg16m.jpg

Shows 48 to me you fabricating fucktard. And that /who of our roster on your post was from your 2nd account you dipshit, who are you trying to fool?

Also your ss of your raid shows 32 <DIE>, it does NOT show your apps which you usually have 3-5 with ya, now add the 4 Crusade which you admittedly had, thats up to 40, then add the other Non DIE there which i saw atleast 4 with a longer guild tag than Crusade, If you add that up its 44....so 45 isnt too far off from what was told to us by Alliance on IRC.

Keep lying to yourself gray, its apparent you believe yourself and your sheep are so brainwashed they have to back you up, cuz if their not in DIE their the enemy because of all your inter faction drama.
Last edited by ZX7 on Sun Mar 27, 2005 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zxtreme 70 UD Priest
Zxtasy 60 UD Warrior
ZX7
Guild Leader

Postby remorsecode on Sun Mar 27, 2005 3:57 pm

Grayrage is all talk.
remorsecode

Postby StormCrow on Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:55 pm

excuses excuses.

if they didn't make excuses their morale would be so through the floor that people would start leaving
StormCrow lvl 60 Orc Warlock.

"Did I request thee, maker, from my clay to mould me man? Did I solicite thee from darkness to promote me?"
-Paradise Lost, book X x743-45
StormCrow
House of Elders

Postby RiZ on Sun Mar 27, 2005 8:03 pm

They did lose two key members, cuz they realize how bad Grayrage is.
Riz- lv 80 Orc DK (lol)
Rizwan- lv 70 BE Rogue
Rizwan- lv 60 Orc Rogue
Riz- lv 60 Gnome Warrior
RiZ

Postby shinjo on Sun Mar 27, 2005 9:39 pm

since grayrage browses our site soo much, maybe we should make a pvp tutorial section for them to read.
Shinju - 70 TA Druid
Shinja - 70 UD Priest
Shinje - 70 BE Pally
Mendoza - 70 Troll Rogue (lawl)
Shinjo - UD Mage R.I.P
shinjo

Postby StormCrow on Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:35 am

apparently our front page posts pissed off grayrage enough to say how big of a liar Zx is and get everyone else on the bandwagon too! lol.

you'd think /who die blasted lands would sure prove us wrong.

too bad /who blasted lands showed the other 10 or so people with them.

maybe we had like what 5-7 more people?

big deal.

maybe DIE should try that wolf thing they were talking about where they fight superior numbers and eat the sheep!

too bad we're fucking exploding sheep and own those hypocrites.
StormCrow lvl 60 Orc Warlock.

"Did I request thee, maker, from my clay to mould me man? Did I solicite thee from darkness to promote me?"
-Paradise Lost, book X x743-45
StormCrow
House of Elders

Return to Public for Peasants