Pizza is Sorry

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

Pizza is Sorry

Postby pizza on Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:03 pm

First off, I would just like to say that I am extremely happy that I have been given a chance to be apart of your initiate guild with a posibility of being in Blood Legion. Second I would like to appologize for things I said in the past. My priorities in the game are much different now. I can understand that many of you will be opposed of me being in the guild, but I can assure you that I can bring a lot to the table, and look forward to the weekly raids with everybody. Once again, I'm terribly sorry for my past actions, and I hope we can bury this once and for all.
pizza

Postby Bubba on Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:43 pm

Pizza, I know you are a good guy at heart, you just have a different sense of humor than most other people. I know you are a good player, I've seen ya play. But one of blood legion's priorities is the respect of other players. I've seen you in initiate guild chat lately and you have made quite an improvement. I applaud the fact that you are trying to make an effort to improve your attitude, and I will be looking at your attitude throughout the next few days. I was really looking foward to you joining the guild because of your skills, and I will gladly vote for you if I see you have gained a sense of respect with our fellow members and other horde players within the server. /cheer for reconsiliation of first impressions.
One day I'm gonna pwn all of you nub nuts.
Bubba

Postby Smokie on Sun Mar 27, 2005 6:02 am

I have a question for you. If you are asked by one of the officers to stop doing something how will you respond?

I was there that day you made an ass out of yourself and I personally have a HUGE problem with you getting into the guild.
"I'm not gifted.....just slightly twisted."
Smokie

Postby pizza on Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:08 am

Smokie wrote:I have a question for you. If you are asked by one of the officers to stop doing something how will you respond?

I was there that day you made an ass out of yourself and I personally have a HUGE problem with you getting into the guild.

I've been on a few raids in my time in the game, and am quite capable of following orders. If somebody politely asks me to do something to help me make adjustments to my game, then I will take their advice.
pizza

Postby Aries on Sun Mar 27, 2005 12:50 pm

I think smoke means when Aries yells, "MOVE!!! WTF PIZZA GET OUT OF THERE NOW!!!!" Will you think to yourself Aries is a dick, fuck him. Or will you think that this guy know what he is talking about and I need to move asap or risk wiping the raid. We are a raiding guild. Things need to be said a certain way to get attention. If you are not one to be able to take orders and follow Immediately then you might not be for us.

You are def moving the right way. We will see what the future brings for ya.
Sgt, USMC Retired
Aries

Postby snibro on Sun Mar 27, 2005 3:11 pm

Word up.

I'm Pizza's best friend in real life and am also a new intiaite to the guild. Just letting you guys know that he'll be perfectly fine fitting in with things...People say things all the time that they don't mean, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't forgive them and let by gones be by gones.

Yah, he's got an extremely odd sense of humor, but I have the same exact one. Smokie, don't forget, this is just a video game...it's meant to be taken seriously at times (when we're focusing on a task at hand as a guild where teammwork and viable communication is of importance) and it's also meant to be light-hearted at times (we're here to have fun).

Hopefully Pizza and myself (who LAN a lot when we play) will have the opportunity to show you guys that we mean business, and will hopefully acquire your votes when that time comes around.

But, if our dirty crude family guyed style humor ends up not meshing well with the guild and we don't make it, we'll gladly be on our way. No hard feelings, but you are playing a game based around fantasy ethics...so I hope you'd have an open mind to everything--especially Smokie.

--My god it's horrendous typing all proper.

Snibro
60 UD Priest
snibro

Postby Smokie on Sun Mar 27, 2005 3:22 pm

LOL!
Smokie

Postby snibro on Sun Mar 27, 2005 3:45 pm

Smokie wrote:LOL!

?
snibro

Postby remorsecode on Sun Mar 27, 2005 3:59 pm

Yeah smoke I think you're gonna need to a'splain yourself on that one.
remorsecode

Postby Smokie on Sun Mar 27, 2005 4:19 pm

Naw, I don't need to explain anything. I just find Snibro funny.
Smokie

Postby remorsecode on Sun Mar 27, 2005 4:25 pm

Fair enough. I know nothing about the "pizza scandal", but I do know another Priest = BL ftw.
remorsecode

Postby pizza on Sun Mar 27, 2005 4:29 pm

Aries wrote:I think smoke means when Aries yells, "MOVE!!! WTF PIZZA GET OUT OF THERE NOW!!!!" Will you think to yourself Aries is a dick, fuck him. Or will you think that this guy know what he is talking about and I need to move asap or risk wiping the raid.

You are def moving the right way. We will see what the future brings for ya.

i'd probably think that there was a giant bowl of kool aid that just busted through some door and was ready to lay some hurt on us
pizza

Postby Aries on Sun Mar 27, 2005 4:29 pm

Is snibro alphabet? = P
Sgt, USMC Retired
Aries

Postby krk on Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:05 pm

Smokie wrote:LOL!

<3
krk

Postby snibro on Sun Mar 27, 2005 7:00 pm

Aries wrote:Is snibro alphabet? = P

WHO DAT