Pizza is Sorry

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

Postby snibro on Sun Mar 27, 2005 7:01 pm

Smokie wrote:Naw, I don't need to explain anything. I just find Snibro funny.

I'm an extremely funny guy.

If you've got a problem and don't want Pizza in the guild cause of something he or I may have said in the past then we'll be on our merry way.
snibro

Postby Norick on Sun Mar 27, 2005 9:04 pm

Where are you from in western MA?
Norick
60 mage(FINALLLY)
engi/mining
Norick

Postby snibro on Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:00 pm

Norick wrote:Where are you from in western MA?

Ludlow, near Springfield.

I go to Westfield State College.
snibro

Postby pizza on Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:45 pm

well i was just told i was booted after 2 wonderful days in your pre BL guild, i guess my apology wasn't enough to make people happy, but i guess that's fine, if certain people really do believe that they are little green men in real life who can shoot fireballs out of their hands and can't take t his game seriously then that's completely their choice. it really aint my style but ohwell, me and alphabet take this game seriously on a game level, we don't drool over the thought of playing when we get done with classes. its just a nice leisurely way to pass time. and i guess that doesn't fit your guilds needs. and that's completely ok. i've talked with a bunch of you in the past and grouped with you, and most of you are pretty cool. and hopefully those ones who i do get along with will still want to occasionally group, but if not, then no biggie. me and alphabet were two extremely good players that had a lot to bring to this guild but i guess some people can't let some grudges go. and that's cool, if it was me, i'd probably do the same thing...

just a point of interest that i noticed...i am extremely happy that me and alphabet make that much of an impact...that in the 2 days this thread has been up on these boards, it has more posts than practically all of your other threads...which shows that we've both made some sort of impact with this game...be it good or bad

this cities got big buildings i like food bye
pizza

Postby snibro on Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:58 pm

word

i guess it just wasn't meant to be.

i was gonna research some like...maybe shakespearean sonnets to post in here to kind of lighten the mood in my departure...but i had a fruit roll up instead...the kind that changes your tongue a different color...really good shit.

anyways, we were just as dedicated as any of you...we both play a ton, and would have made the required amount of raids. apparently i missed molten core tonight or something (i wasn't logged on) and that's a naughty. apparently i have to adhere to more because im a 60 priest.

either way, best of luck to you guys

dont you go ding dong...china china china...no jam.

oh and to whoever took screenshots of me and pizza MAKING PEOPLE LAUGH in general chat in WPL...golf clap to you. im sure your IRL bookworm friends love it how you take an intraweb fantasy role playing game so seriously.

peace out cub scout.
snibro

Postby Norick on Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:57 pm

You fellas keep talking about how you have a good sense of humor and all, and how you feel relaxed in this game. That's completely fine, that's what we're all trying to achieve in this game after all, right? Thing is, as bub said, the BL moto is respect above all else. Telling a person to go choke IRL is not funny nor any sign of respect. Bashing a person for no reason may be funny to you, but obviously its not funny to everyone else since no one was laughing and the person put you on ignore. Ive seen many applicants who fail to get in make much much more respectable posts than what you posted here. BL is not just about raids. Sure its awesome if you take this game seriously and attend enough raids and all, but you really need to work on your sense of humor bro... you say some of us take this game too seriously, but that means that you def. take it too LIGHTLY. You play with real people in a community and if you can't show any sign of civil respect to fellow players then you can count on a NO vote from me and many others.
Norick
60 mage(FINALLLY)
engi/mining
Norick

Postby ZX7 on Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:58 am

Your sense of humor just doesnt mesh with ours.

Best of luck fellas and i have no doubt that members will still group with yas.

Pizza - We use private forums to post, The shire is mainly for non guildies to post. Some of your stuff is funny, but it takes some gettng used to lol :P

Anyways..good luck!
Zxtreme 70 UD Priest
Zxtasy 60 UD Warrior
ZX7
Guild Leader

Postby snibro on Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:51 am

rock on everybody and good luck.
snibro

Postby pizza on Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:27 pm

ZX7 wrote:Your sense of humor just doesnt mesh with ours.

Best of luck fellas and i have no doubt that members will still group with yas.

Pizza - We use private forums to post, The shire is mainly for non guildies to post. Some of your stuff is funny, but it takes some gettng used to lol :P

Anyways..good luck!

i appreciate your kind words...i guess me and alphabet weren't meant to be...and that's completely ok...but when it comes down to it...we mean business and can get our stuff done...so if you're ever looking for 2 more to fill a raid or any sort *especially pvp* you guys know who to /tell
pizza

Previous

Return to Public for Peasants