Grayrage and X teaming

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

Grayrage and X teaming

Postby Aries on Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:55 pm

I have no idea what your are talking about. If what you are saying is a group of alliance told a member of BL where some DIE members were and killed them is low then you have no room to talk. Now if it more than this please contact me in game. I have always been good in responding to problems between guilds and BL.

Maybe I don't understand the term x teaming. Can you explain what you're talking about.

Aries

After further review. (Found out what happened) You are the enemy(in game of course). I don't see what is wrong with a horde guild taking advantage of alliance coruptions. The only difference between what happened and what normally happens is an alliance member killed your member insead of BL. The result is the same, someone died. Did Blood Legion as a whole condone this? No. Blood Legion did not do this act. A MEMBER of BL did. That being said, your PR department has some work to do. I would never put BL in that position. I might think BL is the best thing since slice bread, but I won't boast or brag about it. I let our actions prove it.

I am in no way being disrespectful to your guild. I still think DIE is one of the top guilds on the alliance side and respect you guys as foes. See you on the battlefield.
Sgt, USMC Retired
Aries

Postby ZX7 on Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:45 am

lol...DIE are such great PvP'ers but yet they wont fight Wrath 10v15....if that doesnt tell ya something. I'd love to see that fight ;)

Battlegrounds are gonna be so fun!
Zxtreme 70 UD Priest
Zxtasy 60 UD Warrior
ZX7
Guild Leader

Return to Public for Peasants