Warning for Alliance of Illidan

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

Warning for Alliance of Illidan

Postby ZX7 on Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:03 pm

I was gonna post this on the Illidan boards but I'll see what you guys think first.

After reading Grayrage's post about DIE staying on illidan, its apparent they've ruined some good alliances they had with other guilds. My advice to alliance is to get along no matter what becuase Horde guilds are all on good terms for the most part.

Just think....BL, Revival, TI, Permafrost, Exile and Mortis all teaming up. Not to mention all the great smaller guilds like Chaotic, FD, Dark Arcane Z, Backrage, Widow Maker, Black Cell, SYN, No Remorse, Heroes Reunion, Lex Talionis, Blood Chalise, Blackwatch, Apothic Empire and theres more im sure.

IMO all these horde guilds would work together anytime to fight the Alliance, while quite a few alliance guilds are at war with eachother.

Think about what you're doing before you burn your bridges. Just becuase other guilds are small or have lower lvl ppl doesn't mean they are inferior, Wrath for instance seems to have some top notch pvpers and they have 12 members?

Alliance, keep your pride and good luck on the battlefield!
Zxtreme 70 UD Priest
Zxtasy 60 UD Warrior
ZX7
Guild Leader

Postby remorsecode on Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:15 pm

Good, and far more professional/classy.
remorsecode

Postby Gonchin on Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:40 pm

Looks good ZX.

But...

You forgot the part about all the aliance having to fear and worship all that is BL. And all other Horde guilds must Pay BL 50g a week for BL allowing them to bask in the glory of our superiority.

Oh yeah....maybe we can force every horde charactor that wants to stay in good standing with BL to reroll their character and add bowstoZX at the end of their name.

:P
Gonchin

Postby Volocies on Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:54 pm

Can't we all just get along?? :)

VV has chosen to keep quiet during all of this chaos, but I assure you, there are positive relationships between the Alliance guilds (including DIE). We just don't tell you guys about it.. ;)

Anyway, we don't want bad blood with anyone. We are here to have fun and entertain ourselves with the alliance and horde alike. Whether that means dishing out some whoopass, or taking it, it's just a game and we're going to have fun regardless.

We have respect for you guys as a guild, and the other named Horde guilds that you have listed in this thread, but I ask that you please show some to the Alliance guilds and have faith as well. :)

We realize that the Horde guilds have a good relationship among themselves, but I promise there will be some fierce competition from the Alliance. Don't worry, this is just the beginning... :D

See ya on the battlefield!
Volocies
Vae Victis
http://www.vv-guild.net
Volocies

Postby StormCrow on Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:02 pm

the problem is not VeaVictus, it is the other alliance guilds *cough* DIE *cough* which repeatedly show no respect to anyone but themselves.
StormCrow lvl 60 Orc Warlock.

"Did I request thee, maker, from my clay to mould me man? Did I solicite thee from darkness to promote me?"
-Paradise Lost, book X x743-45
StormCrow
House of Elders

Postby Norick on Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:32 pm

Might as well not post it seeing what's going on with them now... and how they call us exploiters and what not. To think that I had respect for them once.
Norick
60 mage(FINALLLY)
engi/mining
Norick

Postby Durkheim on Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:25 pm

Btw ive seen many posts on the low load server crushridge that Team Ice is heading over there, may wanna take em offa your list as future horde truble.
Durkheim LvL 60 Shaman [Retired]
Durkheim LvL 60 Paladin [Wiped]
Voltaire LvL 60 Mage
Durkheim

Postby Volocies on Tue Mar 22, 2005 1:17 pm

MeS left as well.

So we can scratch one from each side.. :)
Volocies
Vae Victis
http://www.vv-guild.net
Volocies

Return to Public for Peasants