druid love incoming!

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

druid love incoming!

Postby verbim on Sat Feb 19, 2005 6:06 am

Caydiem's post linked here: https://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thre ... #post77293

Many of you have expressed concern about the Shaman’s Frost Shock and the Mage’s frost spells. The slow effect remains on a Druid even after shapeshifting. This is not acting as intended and should be fixed in time.

On the subject of animal forms, one of the top concerns of the community has been that cat form DPS is somewhat lacking past level 40 or so. The designers acknowledge that this is a problem and they plan on adjusting the higher-level damage to be more in line with the original concept.

One of the changes planned is the addition of a direct-damage finishing move. This should help the Druid cat form significantly.

Speaking of enhancements to the forms, I feel this is a good time to mention the new, upcoming Bear Form ability currently being worked on that causes rage generated to heal the Druid instead of actually generating rage.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAA druid will soon = greatest class ever. We own 1v1 already, soon a skilled druid will be a god! :D

..and to think I feel overpowered already :shock:
...Nine Hundred Newtons//Crush You Like Croutons...
verbim

Postby verbim on Sat Feb 19, 2005 6:23 am

but wait! there's more!

Q u o t e:
Oh! Thought of something I'd like to get an answer to: Aggro management in healer/caster form.

When I'm a biped, I want to manage aggro properly. Now, I've maxed out subtlety. But what I would like is some way to do a targeted "ignore me" like cower, but in my human form. Do you think they'd ever put this in?

So far I've relied on the Salvation aura from a party paladin, but I'd like a targetable anti-aggro.

I believe there's something being pondered that should address this at least partially, but more than that I can't say. We need to be sure of some things first. :)

and this one's for you malav :)

The developers do understand the issue where cat/bear DPS does not improve past 60 besides stat boosts -- they have to address it in a more worldly fashion, however. Remember, classes like the Mage also suffer this sort of problem with their primary damage output once they hit cap. They'll be looking into it.
...Nine Hundred Newtons//Crush You Like Croutons...
verbim

Postby RiZ on Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:02 pm

ROLLING A DRUID
Riz- lv 80 Orc DK (lol)
Rizwan- lv 70 BE Rogue
Rizwan- lv 60 Orc Rogue
Riz- lv 60 Gnome Warrior
RiZ

Postby StormCrow on Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:44 pm

druids are good enough already wtf!?!?
StormCrow lvl 60 Orc Warlock.

"Did I request thee, maker, from my clay to mould me man? Did I solicite thee from darkness to promote me?"
-Paradise Lost, book X x743-45
StormCrow
House of Elders

Postby Nezt on Sat Feb 19, 2005 5:41 pm

Druids for teh win >< lamest class but the pwn me like cheezy mac
Nezt

Postby Norick on Sun Feb 20, 2005 12:51 am

Overpowered, nerf please.
Norick
60 mage(FINALLLY)
engi/mining
Norick